InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Together forever ❯ Family ties ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Together Forever
Chapter 3: Family Ties
My brothers eyes were dull as he stared at me, I had to say he looked like my father there which made me laugh.
"He's the guy that saved you?...what the hell..." Daisuke said with obvious attitude in his voice.
"Yah, he's the guy that saved me" I said, I think I sounded a little to cheerfull...but hopefully he wouldn't catch on to that.
"Wasn't expecting that one..."
I smiled and laughed some more, "So when are they coming?"
"In about 15 minutes...I'm going to go take a shower...don't be a fool and not hear the door okay?"
I glared at my brother, was it just me or was he acting alot like my father lately, "FINE! I won't!"
He just kept staring at me with no emoition in his eyes, "good," he turned his back to me and walked out of the kitchen.
Sighing, I walked into the living room and sat on the couch, I put my head in my hands and I started to think.
'I'm always kind of happy and cheerful...but is it all just an act?...Daisuke can be happy and cheerful too...but most of the time he's really cold hearted...Daisuke and I look like our mother...while our little sister, Kiyoshi got the looks of our dad and the cold heart too. I've always wondered what she's really like under that cold exterior. She never really says much, but the day we left she was crying...So maybe she's more like my mother then I orginally thought.'
Before I knew it My thoughts had switched over to my dads brother, Inuyasha's family
'Maybe while I'm here I can learn more about demons and spirtual powers...I wonder if Lynn has these powers too...Why in the world does she have to bring Li...'
Just then I heard my brother rush down stairs, I peered through the open door frame of the living room and I saw my aunt, uncle, cousins and Lienter the door.

I stared at the family infront of me, My uncle Inuyasha had Dark black hair and chocolate brown eyes, my aunt kagome had Raven hair she also had milky chocolate eyes. I looked over to Lynn she had brown hair that wenta couple inches past her shoulders, light brown eyes and a tanned complection. Looking over to her little brother, Diachi, he had spikey raven hair and dark brown eyes he was kind of pale. And lastly I looked at Li...same as ever cept he had his hair in a pony tail but he kept to strands out.
My aunt looked me over and smiled brightly, "Oh you've grown so much!"
I blinked, "yah...I guess I have..."
My uncle, Inuyasha looked at me and snorted, "So your the great fluffy's brat all grown up huh?" My uncle was just as I remebered gruff and stubborn.
I started to laugh at the nickname my uncle had for my dad, "Yes, I am..." I smiled at my uncle, I couldn't explain it...but I really loved him, I looked over to my brother, hewas starin at the floor, I didn't know what was wrong with him but...He was so slient it was starting to scare me.
"Uncle Inuyasha, Aunt Kagome...can I talk to you in the kitchen" Daisuke said his voice kind of cold but yet concerned.
"Sure Daisuke...Come on Inuyasha...Diachi You come too" My aunt said softly, as she stood up.
"Feh"
"yes mother!" My cousin Diachi was obvisouly very respectful to his mother, for what reasons I didn't know. As they got up and walked out of the room I looked at the 2 people left infront of me.
"Hi..." I said, I sounded a bit shy which is really weird for me.
"It's great to see you again..." Lynn said, A smile on her face
"you too..." I said, Smiling back at her.
Li sat there very comfortable on the couch not saying a word, which surprised me I'd at least think he'd like to say he's glad I made it back safely.
"So, Hikaru how have you been the last 7 years?" She asked curiosty getting the best of her voice.
"I've been good..."
"That's good to hear, Hows Kiyoshi?"
"She's...okay..."
"Auntie rin?"
"Great..."
"Sesshomaru?"
"Fine..."
"Are you okay?"
"No...I'm not okay...I...I promise"
Li looked at me his eye's shining in complete concern, then his eyes went back to his dull comfortable look.
"Well then...Suck it up and be okay"
"LI! How can you be so Inconsiderate of how she feels!"
"Just can"
Lynn sighed and looked over at me, "I'm sorry...He's abit...Weird"
I laughed, "it's okay...Can I ask you a question..."
"Sure..."
Just as I was about to ask a question about demons, my uncle and aunt just happend to walk back in smiling sadly. My uncle come over to me and put his hand on my shoulder, "Hikaru...We're sorry that all of this happend to you...The dreams and everything"
I stared at him, 'How did he know?'
"How..."
"Your brother told us about the cherry blossm on your dresser...how you were saved by Li...we're sorry that it's all coming true..."
I looked at him like he was crazy..."What...I don't know what your talking about!"
"We told your father...but he wanted to protect you and never told you...the first girl child of a Demon and a Human is to be the one who's soul is pure as light...and yet as dark and night...The soul of Preistess Midoriko...You, Hikaru...are the true protecter of the Shikon jewel, The true protecter of the shikon jewel reborn into the modern world, wanted by one of the strongest demons alive..."
"Demons...Priests...I don't understand"
"Lynn, Diachi, Li...Leave, Me and Kagome will handle this" My uncle demanded, although he didn't seem that intimidating.
My brother sighed as well, "Come you three...I'll take you up stairs to the waiting room"
I watched as everyone left, I was confused but I wanted answers and I wanted them now!
My aunt sat beside me and started to talk, "Look at Inuyasha...and describe how he looks to you"
I looked at him, "Black hair, Brown eyes, kinda tanned..."
He sighed, "No...Really look at me and tell me what you see..focus your mind and tell kagome and I how I look"
I locked eyes with my uncle and I focused hard on him, just then I saw his eyes flicker from brown to Gold, his hair from Black to sliver and there were dog ears appearing.
"Sliver hair, Gold eyes, Dog ears..."
My Aunt smiled happily, "GOOD! you did it Hikaru! You used your spirtual powers to see past the sealing spell...now look at me and tell me what you see..."
I locked eyes with my aunt and started to focus once again, My aunt's hair and eyes stayed the same but there were black dog ears ontop of her head as well...
"Dog ears, black dog ears!" I said shock emitting from my voice.
She smiled even more happily and pulled me into a hug, "this is SO GREAT!"
I smiled as I hugged her back, "So wait...why do you have dog ears as well?"
My uncle sighed, "I come from a fudel era...Kagome from the future...about 70 years ago I was sealed to a tree by the woman I loved, her name...Kikyo. A Demon who went by the name of Naraku had decieved us, and pitted us against eachother...She pinned me to a tree for 50 years...Kagome who was the reincarnation of Kikyo had the Shikon jewel in her body, She fell through the sacred well and ended up in my time. She freed me from the spell of the sacred arrow, a demon had attacked her stealing the sacred jewel, later on she shot an arrow at the demon and shattered the jewel. We had been hunting jewel shards and hunting down naraku for about 2 years. Finally the job was done me and your father patched things up and I got him through the well with your mother, Rin. Me and kagome had finally settled down...she used the Shikon jewel to turnher self into ahalf demon...and wehad a family being happy but yet sad because we left our friends behind." He explained to me with a weary look on his face.
I looked towards my aunt and she nodded sadly, "We've been trying to through the well...But we just...can't"
"I see," I said looking down getting depressed easily.
"We want you to move into our house, it's diffantly big enough for you and Daisuke and we really want you to be safe..." Kagome said, looking up at me.
I blinked, "well...Thank you...I guess we'll move into your house..."
"great! Daisuke already said it's a good idea...and besides your father wants Inuyasha to guard you with his life...and we plan on doing that...right inuyasha?"
"Right..."
I smiled and stood up, "I'll go and pack, and...thank you both so much"

done! -Sigh- finally...I don't really like this chapter but you know I had to get things moving! Please Review! and THANK YOU SO MUCH my reviewers! T.T I love you all!