InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Together forever ❯ Attacked ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

 
A.n: I own NOTHING! Please read the author note at the end!
Chapter 5: Attacked
Li's POV
I couldn't help but to pace around the room, Lynn was missing, MISSING. So was Hikaru I had to admit no matter how much I loved Lynn, Hikaru seemed to peak my interest and I had a feeling it would make me jealous if I caught her laughing or smiling with another guy. BUT thats not the point, the point is that Lynn and Hikaru are MISSING.
"LI! Sit your ass down!" My bestfriend, Hiromu screamed at me.
I sat down quickly on my bed, then stared at him with deep concern, "but their missing!"
"Dude, you've been saying that for the past two hours and telling me isn't gunna get them back."
I glared at him, who did he think he was...but he did have a point, giving into his little speech there, I sighed, "Your right"
"When am I not?"
I punched him in the arm, "shut up!"
He grinned, and picked up a picture off my night stand, I didn't know what picture it was cause I couldn't see.
"Who's this Li?", He held up the picture there was a sparkle in his eye and I didn't know what it was about, but it was there alright.
I looked at the picture and glared at him,Daisuke had givin me a picture of him his sister's because he said he had so many copies of it he just wanted them all to go away. They were in Beverly hills in that picture,Hikaru was on Daisuke's back and she was grinning widely and was giving a peace sign, while Daisuke looked like he was trying to get her off, their little sister was looking at them with a coldish warm smile.
"Thats...Hikaru with her siblings...why?"
"Which one's Hikaru?"
"...The one on the boys back"
"Daaaaaaaaaaaamn!"
I glared at him harder, this guy really needed to shut up.
He just grinned at me, and walked over to my computer and started typing away.
"What are you doing?"
"Listen, just because your a dumbass and forgot that Lynn has her mini computer on her at all times, doesnt mean I did!"
I stared at him, 'thats right...Lynn always has it on her at all times...'

Chara's POV
I walked along with shippou, watching as Hikaru walked with Taichi and Lynn with Koji.
"Do you think Hikaru really is the legend?" I asked softly, looking over at shippou.
He sighed, and looked up at the sky, than back at me,"Yes...she does seem to have all the qualities...although she acts nothing like her father...more like her mother..."
I looked up ahead and saw Hikaru twitching as she slapped koji, Taichi was just shaking his head, and Lynn was just smiling very nervously.
"Hey...whats going on up there!" Shippou yelled with mock annoyance in his voice.
Hikaru turned towards us and she smiled, "Oh...nothing!",...man...did she ever look innocent.
Koji rubbed his cheek, "..that hurt"
I turned towards him and glared, "serves you right...for whatever you did...which I probably know exactly what it was you perverted monk"
Hikaru's POV
I laughed as Chara began to lecture her brother, it was quite humerous, but in a way it made me miss my brother.
Just then I heard a voice speak, it sounded like a robot...but...they dont have robots here in fuedul Japan do they?
The voice spoke softly, "Master lynn...you have a message from, Li"
I heard her gasp, I turned to words her and stared at her confusedly as she dug into her pocket and pulled out a mini computer. Ohhh, that explains it...but...right we've been gone for a day already...I'm sure li must be worried...that's right...Li...and...Lynn.
Lynn's POV
I pulled out my mini computer and started to read the message outloud.
"'Dear lynn, We're all very worried...please send me an email back so I can't at least know your safe and I can come get you! I'm dieing without you...and I miss you...
Love, Li.'"
I looked up at Hikaru, she was looking at the ground sadly.
'...I wonder whats wrong with Hikaru...does she...maybe she...no way!'
3rd person'sPOV
Hikarulooked back up to see Lynn staring at her, "what?" she asked softly...
"Nothing!", She said with a sheepish look on her face.
Hikaru looked over at Chara and Koji, "so how much longer until we reach your village?" She asked with slight annoyance in her voice.
"We should be there before lunch...thats for sure" Chara said, looking up at the sky, Koji turned to Hikaru and rubbed the back of his neck and gave her a sheepish smile,"um...I don't want to sound rude, but what was that weird demonish thing?"
Hikaru started to laugh, "Its called a mini computer...you can keep in touch with family and friends all over the world with it...I know this must be new to you all."
Taichi started to walk ahead of them, "You guys are going to slow...If you want to reach the village before noon...then I suggest you stop your chattering and get a move on...," Just as he said that, he looked back but kept walking, "and I mean, NOW!" There was major annoyance in his voice and he was holding back a low growl.
Hikaru flinched, Koji, chara, Lynn and Shippou just stared at him with blank looks then started walking faster.
Hikaru blinked as they left her, hereyes widendand she stumbled, "H-hey! W-wait up!" she called, as she ran up to catch up with them, her

Hikaru's POV
By the time we reached the village, it was about lunch time. I was majorly hungry, so hungry I'd actually settle for brocoli...and I depise brocoli!
I walked into the hut, where a woman and a man were waiting...The woman was very pretty, she has long brown hair tied in a low pony tail with a Blue ribbon and she wore a Blue and white kimono. The man, had short brown hair pulled back into a pony tail and wore a blue and sliver monk kimono.
They both looked up, and stared at me and Lynn
Chara looked at her parents and started, "Mom...Dad...This is Hikaru the legend of Midoriko...and this is Lynn...Hikaru daughter to Sesshomaru and Rin...Lynn daughter to Inuyasha and Kagome...Lynn, Hikaru meet my parents."
Miroku stood up and took Lynn's hand in his, "It is very nice to meet you, you my fair lady are the daughter of my bestfriend...and its a pleasure to meet you... My name is Miroku"
Lynn smiled, and nodded her head, "Its very nice to meet you too...as i'm sure you know..My names Lynn"
He turned to me and smiled, took my hand in his own, "And you, the neice of my bestfriend...boy, I never thought I'd ever see you two in my life..."
"And I never thought I'd see you good sir..." I said smiling, I really didn't think I'd ever meet him...I've heard alot about him from my uncle though.
Sango stood up and hugged Lynn, "Oh, you look so much like your mother...I'm sure you have her very innocence too"
I smiled, I'm really glad I got the chance to meet these good people, their very kind...from what I see, these people we're very nice, If I do say so my self.
Sango looked at me and smiled, "It's very nice to meet you...Your mother was the nicest little girl I had ever met...for a while I thought she was going to fall for my brother...but she fell in love with your father, I have to say...they were a cute couple."
I smiled, "On behalf of my parents, thank you"
"So...what is it that your here for?"
I sighed, "Nire, he's after me, and I need to know why...My father sent me away because of it, but now I found out that he's here...He's been stalking me for a while no matter where I go he's always watching... and I want to know Why..."
Miroku sighed, "yes..this is what I feared, Naraku's nephew, he's after you...but I'm afraid he means no harm, he will not harm you unless of course you disobey"
"Yes...Miroku is right. Be careful and make sure you don't go out there alone,We can't allow Chara and Koji to go...but Taichi and his sister can...it'll be better that way, And Shippou has a little daughter to take care of...I'm afraid he can't go either..."
I smiled, "its okay, I wouldn't want Koji and Chara to come anyways...they have family waiting back for them...although I've just known em for a day...I have this attachment...it's hard to let go of ones you care for so deeply like that...so I wouldn't want them to get hurt, and i'm sure Shippou's daughter would want him to come home to her...So...it'll be me, Lynn, Taichi and his sister...I've got nothin to lose...I'll give my life to make sure everyone else returns home safely..."

I looked over the open plains, as I stood on the hill it was truly beautiful up here...As I looked into the sky I saw, Daisuke's smiling face, My mothers, My fathers, and My sisters...Each faded one by one...Oh how it ached my heart to think about them...
I bowed my head slightly, letting my bangs cover my eyes as I cried, I felt a hand on my shoulder.
"Hey...you okay?"
I looked up and saw Taichi looking at me in concern, hestood beside me and looked into the sky, "I'm guessing you miss where ever your from huh?"
I felt heat rise to my cheeks, how could he go from very cold, to very caring...he was a very odd guy.
"Well...I'll take your slience as a yes...you know...Your lucky you even have a family to go back too...My dad can be the biggest ass ever and kick me out of the wolf den...thats why I'm here now...My mother...heh...shes always out on business...and My sister is the one who's ever really there for me... I hate my family...sometimes I just wish they'd rot in hell!"
I stared at him in complete shock, "But that's your family your supposed to love and cherish them, no matter how many mista-"
Taichi's eyes flickered to the side and he sniffed the air, "Get down!" He pushed me down the ground roughly, "Show your self!"
I winced as I tried to push my self off theground, damn he was rough, "Itai..."
A very evil, but strangely nice laugh broke out as Cherry blossoms started to appear and fly around.
"Ahh Taichi...How have you been?"
"...Sakura"
"Yup...I'm here on Nire's orders...I want that girl! So hand her over!"
I stared at the girl, she had pink hair that stopped just below her shoulders and cotton candy pink eyes that glared at me dully.
Taichi stood infront of me, and smirked, "Gotta get through me first"
She smirked, "very well then", she held a cherry blossom between her index finger and her middleshe muttered somewords and it grew into a long whip and she shot it at Taichi with a little flick of her wrist.
Taichi stood his ground as he growled and he pushed me back, "Stay back" He smirked softly as dodged as the whip came straight at him, but something weird happend, the whip started to follow his every move.
Sakura smirked and mutteredsome more words as vines started togrow on the whip and started to strike Taichi everytimehe'd dodge the orginial whip.
Taichi growled in fustration, He flipped backon his hands andlanded on his feet and braced him self as he panted.
Sakura petals blew hard in the wind, I looked behind Taichi and saw Sakura petals forming a figure, the petals turned into flesh, there it was, an exact replica of Sakura getting ready to attack Taichi from behind.
The replica smirked and launched it's self at Taichi, my eyes widend.
'no...'
"Watch out!"
Taichi turned around and stared at the replica wide eyed as she came at him and delivered a serious kick to his chest.
'shit...'
I focused on the real sakura and I felt a warm feeling in my arms something was forming in my hands and something on my back. I closed my eyes and focused as my arm went up and grasped something solid in its flesh, My other hand gripped onto the other solid thing in its flesh. When i opened my eyes Is aw a Sword in my hand and a Bow in the other.
Following the feeling I had inside of me, I set it up as if I was going to shoot an arrow and aimed it at Sakura who had all of her attention poured on Taichi was fighting off the replica and the real Sakura.
I could feel an amazing power flowing through my viens asI focused my aim at her, I let the sword fly, there was an amazing spiral circling the sword as it flew at Sakura who had frozen in her spot as she saw the sword coming at her.She moved vastly to the side andthe sword embedded into her shoulder, she screamed out in pain, her eyes widend as she stared at me.
"I'll be back! You can gaurentee that!" She grabbed a petal and and threw it into the air as it formed into a big pink leaf and sheflew out of sight.
"Are you alright taichi?"
He smiled at me, "yeah...I'm good"
I smiled right back, and we just stood there smiling at eachother for the longest while.

Anyways! If you want my little reviewers you can help me figure out who Hikaru and the other characters should be paired with!.
So.. should it be...Hikaru/Taichi
Hikaru/Li
Hikaru/Nire
Hikaru/Koji
Lynn/Li
Lynn/Taichi
Lynn/Koji
Chara/Taichi
Chara/Li
Chara/Daisuke
Daisuke/Sakura
Daisuke/Chara
Daisuke/Taichi's sister(Introduced later)
Koji/Hikaru
Koji/Lynn
Koji/Sakura
Koji/Taic hi's sister(Introduced later)
Vote, vote, vote!
OH! and I want your opinion if I should make a crossover in this story to make it a bit more interesting so I can switch up the fighting styles...So! I want your opinion if I should Cross it over with...
Naruto
or
Card Captors
Or
None of em
Next chapter: Always there
REVIEW! plz:)