InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Tokyo/Shikon High ❯ Enter Into the World of Highschool ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
*Beep, beep, beep, beep, beep.*

"Umph" Kagome lazily slams her hand down on her alarm clock and rolls back around in her bed.
'I hate mornings' She thinks curling back under the covers.


Kagome's mom yells up the stairs.
"C'mon Kagome you dont want to be late for your first day of school- your new school more importantly!"

Kagome's mother did not get a response.

"Kagome Higuorashi get out of bed or I'll stick Souta on you!"

"Okay mom I'm up,I'm up!" Kagome rolls out of bed and starts getting ready for the school day.

'That always gets her.' Her mom thought as she set a bowl of cereal on the table with orange juice and toast.

15 minutes later Kagome bounds down the stairs wearing a green tang top, white hooded jacket, and blue jeans her hair flowing as she comes to an abrupt stop in front of the table.

"Good morning dear, are you ready for your first day of school?" Walking around putting who knows what away and taking who knows what out. "Don't be nervouse though. You know because its a new school, you dont know anybody and getting lost not finding your classes."
'Well i wasn't really nervouse.. until she started rambling about being nervouse.' Kagome thought to herself as her mother went on.

"- Not having a place to sit at lunch and-"

"Yeah, mom sorry i gotta go, i might miss the bus." Kagome says while grabbing a piece of toast and running out the door.

"Okay honey have a good day at school!" Her mother sighed and went to get Souta ready for school.
~~
Kagome got there as soon as the bus arrived .. but to her surpise....and disapointment, there was nowhere to sit.

"Whoa, check out the hot chick." said a guy to the hot, musculer, high ponytailed, green eyed teenager boy sitting in front of him.
~
Kagome was slowly walking down the aisle wondering where to sit.

"Hey beautiful you can sit by me." Said the boy patting the empty place beside him.
Kagome quikly sits down setting her backpack on her lap.

"Thans you saved me I didn't know where i was going to sit." Letting out a sigh in relief.

"Yeah no problem, the names Kouga." He was wearing a blue tinted shirt with brown kacky shorts that came down to the knees.
"I'm Kagome."
'Wow and he's kinda cute' She thought.
"I haven't seen you around here before." Kouga said interest crossing his face.
"Oh, that's because I'm new."
"Yeah?, where you from?"
"Um I came from a private school, but i've lived in the same place all my life."
"Private school?.. I don't think I'd like that."
"Yeah, that's why im public now." Kagome laughed at how weird that sounded. "I didn't like it very much, with the dress code and how strict they were and all."
The bus coming to a stop infront of the Tokyo/Shikon high school.
"Well kagome it was good to meet yeah, if you want I can take you to the main office, so you can figure out where your going?"
"Yeah! Thanks I don't know how i would of found my way there" A slight blush of imbarrisment stained her cheeks.
"No problem I would love to help a pretty girl like you."
"Thanks, ha ha"
~~
"Kay Kagome here you are I have to run though I don't want to be late for class! I'll see you around?"
"yeah! Thanks Kouga, later."

Kagome walked into the main office to one of the secretaries desk.
"How may i help you?"
"Hi I'm Kagome Higourashi, I'm new here and came to get my schedule."
"Oh yes Kagome, well here is your schedule, locker number-" The secretary dug around a messy heap of papers and pulled out a thin book. " -And the school rules. Be sure to read them over them or at least skim over it." She takes a look at Kagome's schedule. "Looks like your first class is algebra II. You just go down that hall you see there and up the stairs make a left and youll see it." Kagome gave her a confused look and nodded. "The room number is 360, you will be able to find it easily."
"Okay thanks! " Said kagome flashing a smile.
"No problem Kagome and if you need help ask a fellow student or come back into the main office."
"Thankyou, bye." Kagome exited out the door and down the hall looking at her schedule.
~~
In the algebra class there were teenagers sitting on the desks, talking in groups, throwing paper airplanes, the usual. Kagome picked a desk beside three girls talking about who knows what.

'They seem nice.' Kagome thought as she sat down setting her supplies on her desk.
The girl sitting down closest to Kagome looked up from the conversation with the two other girls. She had a high pony tail, a short white skirt and a pink shirt that said 'paws off'.
"Hi, you must be new, im Sango."
"Yea i am ha ha, I'm Kagome Higourashi."
"This is Rin."
Rin was wearing a yellow shirt that had an orange flower design on with a white skirt , she had hazel eyes, dark brown hair that was down and came down a few inches past her shoulders.
"This is Ayame."
Ayame had a blue tank top on, a dark blue jacket with a pair of blue jeans. She had green eyes and orange hair that was pulled up into pinktails.
"HEY" they said together.
"Do you know anyone here yet?" Ayame said coming over and sitting on the desk Kagome was in.
"No, well i just met a boy this morning, I think his name was Kouga."
"Yea?" Rin said while coming around to the two desks Sango and Kagome were at "Well thats cool, he's a hunk."
"Yea." Ayame dreamily looked up into no where.
"Yea, Ayame has the hots for Kouga." Sango said in a singsong voice.
Ayame snapped out of her dream faze. "Yea.. well you like miiirrookkuu." She poked Sango repeatedly.
"I do not!" Sango yelled and started to blush.
"Oh whos miroku?" Kagome asked while Sangos blush deepened.
"Well then we beter give you the 411 on the kids in our grade" Ayame said leaning in more to Kagome,
Rin and sango nodding in agreement.
"Okay." Said Kagome just releaved that she had made some friends, and that she chose the right girls to sit by.
"Who better to start with than Kouga?" Sango said looking at Ayame.
"He's a hunk, popular, beautiful green eyes, cocky and gets what he wants." Ayame went into dream faze once again.
Kagome laughed along with Sango and Rin.
"Miroku is a pervert, hot, black hair and brown eyes. He's friends with Kouga and Inuyasha."
Just then kagome noticed a really good looking boy on the other side of the room. His hair was long, white, and came down to his mid back. He had a red shirt showing the tone of his muscles and whore baggy tan kackeys.
The girls looked in the direction she was staring.
"That's Inuyasha, and i see your checkin him out, huh?" Rin said nudging Kagome a lil with her arm
"Oh him, well, he's cute." Kagome flustered as a light blush stained her cheeks.
"Don't sweat it Kagome." Rin patted her arm. "He is a hottie."
"Inuyasha, He's an ass but is cool if your friends with him. His girlfriend is a popular bitch, she's a slut too! She may not seem like it but you just wait and see her at a party! We don't hang out with her anymore. She's too pushy and always tells you what to do. She's intimidating if your one of the follower types." Sango said real low to Kagome.
"Oh I see." Kagome said nodding her head.
Ayame leaned in. "She has her 2 main followers too. Don't get in a fight with Kikyo by your self because them two will step in and tear you apart. Their names are Kagura and Kanna."
Rin interupted. "Well Kanna is quiet all the time- she doesn't really say much Kagura is the one who bites your head off. Her and Kikyo."
"Yea." Ayame and Sango nodded along.
" Oh I see. Mainly stay away from Kikyo and Kagura." Kagome said.
"Yea. What's your schedule?" Said sango as she held out a hand to take it. Ayame and Rin went around sango to look.
The teacher came in. "Alright kids seddle down have a seat!"
Ayame and Rin sat behind Sango and Kagome and looked forward as the teacher started explaining the class rules.

~~~~
Sango, Rin, Ayame and Kagome rushed down the steps to to their lockers.
Sango in the lead. "It says here your locker is 472. That's great, because you should be right by Kirara!"
Rin tapped Kagome's shoulder. "She's one of our friends in this lil group."
"Oh okay, ha ha." Kagome sighed not so confused anymore.
"Well you have your next class with me." Said Sango looking at Kagomes schedule. "Actually, you have all your classes with me, except, art. You have Rin in that one. She's really good!"
Rin blushed.
"Right Rin gets into the school art show everytime they have one!" Said Ayame exasperated.

"Yea. Well Kagome i think your going to fit in with us fine. Sit with us at lunch then we can introduce you to some of the guys we hang out with." Sango said.

~~~~
I critiqued this whole chapter.. and will do the rest soon- thanks for the reviews. I looked over everything and my spelling and grammer was horrible.. it should be at least somewhat better now.


Chapter 2 is coming up and with reviews.. don't be hard on me.. its my first fic.
the next chapter Kagome will meet the guys at lunch and in some of her classes.