InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Tokyo/Shikon High ❯ Kagome Meets Inuyasha ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER:::im sorry i dont own inuyasha .. i wish i did though i love the show.



Next class was history. Ayame and Rin had study hall this period, so it was just Kagome and Sango.

"Hey Sango I saved you a seat!" Said a girl from across the room. She had bleach blonde hair and was wearing a gray tang top with a tan short skirt.

"Hey thanks." Sango took a seat next to her friend. "This is Kagome Higourashi. She's new. Kagome this is Kirara."
"Hey Kirara."


"Kagome?!"
"Huh?" Kagome looked up to see Kogas green eyes staring back at her, a light blush stained her cheeks.
"Hey kouga!" The girls said in unison.
"Sit with us there's room for one more." Sango cheerfully pointed to a seat by Kagome.

Kirara leaned over her desk and flipped over kougas pony tail. "Wow Kouga your hair has gotten pretty long since the last time i saw you! How long has it been since you had it cut?" She started to snicker "I almost mistook you a very masculine women when you walked through the door."
The girls laughed a Kiraras joke.

"Yea, whatever Kirara." Kouga said with anoyance showing greatly on his face. "Shove it."
"Oh i was just kidiingg you know me!" Kirara put a puppy dog look on her face.
Kouga ignored her and changed the subject. "So Kagome who all do you know so far?"

"Well i know you, Sango, Rin, Kirara, Ayame, and ive heard of--"

"Speaking of Ayame!" Sango interupted. "Kouga when are you going to ask her out she might say 'yes' " Sango winked.

Kouga "humphed" crossed his arms and looked the other way. "I don't know what the hell you are talking about Sango."

"Oh yes you do Kouga!" Sango said pointing her finger at him, making him flinch.
"The last party we went to you were all over her and totally led her on!"

"um .. yeah, i know that. I just dont know how im gunna go about it... " Sango gave him a look of 'your hopeless'. "Well what you want me to do?! Ask her to a dance thats coming up or somthing?!"

"No Kouga that's all the way next month!"

"Whatever woman i can handle this on my own, quit butting your nose into MY bussiness."

"I'm not- you are just!--"

"--Hey! Is that Kikyo over there flirting with Hiten?" Kirara butted in.

"Oh my God- it is, that damn slut."

"Didn't Kikyo and Inuyasha just get over a fight about her at that drinking party?" Kouga said.

"Yea and there the whore is at it again. There you go Kagome Kikyo in action." Sango steamed.

Hiten had blue eyes and long braided hair. Kikyo was wearing a white long sleeved button down shirt that was buttoned down far enough you could see cleavage, and was wearing a red short skirt, her hair was in a loose pony tail and hung to about mid back.

She was leaning over her desk giving Hiten a wonderful view down her shirt and laughing her head off like he was the funniest guy in the world.

"Oh there she goes with the hand on shoulder talking like a baby thing." Kirara said rolling her eyes.

"Kagome turned back around from watching Kikyo 'in the act'. "I dont think Inuyasha will be too happy about this Kikyo thing."

"You're right." Said Kirara. "He's had about enough, and i think hes breaking up with her soon."

Sango turned around "REALLY? Wow I never thought I would live to see the day when them two to break up." She put her hands up in the air. "Hallehujah!"

"Ha damn slut, I never liked her anyway." Mumbled Kouga.

"Um" Said Kagome with a confused look on her face. "Where is the teacher, it's been at least 15 minutes."

"Yea." They agreed. Then a few moments later the late teacher ran into the classrom tripped and the large stack of papers he was carrying went everywhere."

Kouga busted out laughing with some of the other boys in the class, while the girls looked down in imbarrisment that this was thier teacher. Kirara laughed her ass off with kouga of course while Kagome and Sango helped the teacher up and picked up his papers.


"Eh, okay thank you ladies, at least SOME of my students know how to treat someone with respect!" The teacher squaked.
He was a short, scrawny, and had large round glasses on. "I'm your history teacher ,you can call me Mr.haori or just.. Jaken.
~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~

"Hey Kagome, Kirara I'll meet up with you two at lunch later, okay?" Sango said over her shoulder as she walked through the crowd going to lunch.

"Okay Sango!" They said together as they loaded thier things into their locker and headed down the hall.

"Okayyyyyy! .. I can't wait to go to lunch, I'm starved!" Said Kirara leaning back on her locker.
"Yea me to!" Said Kagome as she stuffed her things in her locker. They then hurried down the hall with their classmates to the lunch room.
~~


Kagome and Kirara entered the cafetaria. Sango ran up to them.
"Hey I saved everyone a seat over by the windows near the center, okay?"

Kirara and Kagome headed over to the lunch table and set some of thier things down.

Kagome was busy messing with her shirt and turned around- *THUD*

"Oh jeeze!" Said Kagome holding her head while sitting on the person she landed on after the collision. "I'm so sorry! I should watch were I'm-" Kagome cut off when she found her self staring into the eyes of a god. She could feel her heart thump faster as her face burned with the intensity of her blush.

"Well are you going to get off me?!"

"What? Oh, yea! Sorry again." Kagome turned an even darker shade of red when she pushed herself off the floor.
'Good thing i wasnt wereing a skirt.' Kagome thought to her self.

"Yea. Well you should watch were your goin, then things like that won't happen." He looked at her for a second. "I'm Inuyasha by the way."

"Kagome." She said fixing her hair."I know who you are, you're in my first period class."

"Oh okay. Well I'll see you around i guess, later." He turned around and walked to a different table.

' Wow he's so HOT!' Kagome thought as she started walking toward the lunch line. 'I wonder if he REALLY is goin to break up with Kikyo soon?" Kagome day dreamed a while seeing inuyasha and her together instead of Kikyo and blushed at the thought.

~~~
"What's up with you?" Poked Sango as Kagome neared the line.
"Oh? Nothing ha ha. I was just thinking."
"About what? It seemed pretty interesting. With that blush and the dreamy look on your face." Sango winked and nudged Kag in the arm.

"What! No ha ha. Boring! Okay!- We are up in line,go!" Kagome said quikly to change the subject.

"Yeeahh i know what your thinking. It's that tough boy Inuyasha your thinking about. I saw the whole bumping into him thing, ha ha, It's okay Kagome." Sango left before Kagome could say anything back to her and soon caught up.She didn't think it was good idea to bring it up again. Sango would probably win the argument anyway.

~~~~~~
Ayame, Rin and Kirara were already sitting at the table. Kagome and Sango sat on the other side.

"Ooh great here comes the pervert." Ayame mumbled to the girls when a boy in a purple button up shirt and black baggy pants walked up. He had short black hair tied into a ponytail with dark brown eyes.

"Well hello ladies! What a pleasure to see you all here!" Miroku said shining a smile with perfect white teeth.

"Hey Miroku." Said the girls unethusiastacly, except kagome, who didn't really know him just yet.

"May I ask who this beautiful young lady is you have sitting with you today?" Said Miroku directing his attention towards Kagome.
"Miroku." Said Sango starting to become rather annoyed with him flirting too damn much. "This is Kagome she is the new girl."
"Hello." Kagome chirped lifting her hand to wave.
"Oh a new girl, I see." Miroku pulled Kagome up out of her chair surprisingly (to kagome) and hugged her.
"It is nice to have you Kagome!" Said Miroku in a sing song voice "It's my pleasure to meet you!"
All the girls groaned and stared in annoyence at him, knowing excactly what was goin to happen.

"Oh, um. Thanks Miroku?" Kagome said confused and patting his arm. "That's a very nice thing of you to say. The fealing is mu-AAHH!!!"

*****SLAP*****

"You're a pervert!"
Kagome stomped away leaving Miroku with a red hand print on his face.

Miroku turned around to the other girls and smiled. "I like her, I think we will get a long just fine!"

The girls all gave him a look like he was crazy.
"Okay whatever you say Miroku!" Said Rin. "You might as well have a seat, and enjoy your lunch!"


*END CHAPTER*


Miroku is a perve.. nothing new there.. keep tuning in because theres more coming!