InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Tokyo/Shikon High ❯ Kikyo and Inuyasha ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER::::: i do NOT own inuyasha.
Now that that's over back to the story!






"Nice one Miroku." Said Sango as they walked home together.

"My dear Sango I don't know what you are talking about?"

"YOU! That was a great way to greet Kagome the first time you meet the girl. You don't even know her!"

"I do now, and I just couldn't help myself." Miroku said nonchalant.

Sango changing her voice to a more stupid manly sound. "Oh I'm Miroku and im just goin to grab this girls ass THAT I don't even know, by the way the first time i meet her so she will always and forever feel uncomfortable around me."

"Sango I did that so she WON'T feal uncomfortable around me. You just don't understand. Anyway I do the same thing to all of you if you havnt noticed, and you are alright now, but whatever you say."

"Hmm, I guess your right i havn't ever thought of it that way." Sango said extremely sarcastically, as Miroku's hand makes its way down a little too far. "MIROKU!!"

****SLAP****

Sango stormed off leaving Miroku lying on the ground with a red hand print on his face.

' When will he learn?'


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Kagome boards the bus home.
"Hey Kagome saved you a seat!" Yelled Kouga from the back of the bus.
"Oh thanks Kouga!" She said as she sat down.

"You know Kagome? You might as well sit with me from now on. You never seem to be able to find a seat, and im getting a car soon so yeah i can give yeah ride hear and there anytime. What do you say?"
"Um, yea thanks Kouga. Why don't you have your license yet anyway?"

"Well, ha ha, I kind of got caught drinking once. I can't get it until December or somthing like that."

"Ooooh sorry to hear that!" Kagome said as the bus started up.

Kouga shrugged. "Eh, don't worry about it. I had to get caught sooner or later anyway."

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Ayame and Rin where outside the school waiting for Ayames dad to pick them up. Ayame was scared to drive herself around so she had other people drive her around for her.

Inuyasha walked out the school doors.

"Inuyasha!" Kikyo said coming out the school after him. "You know you can't think to believe your friends over me!?" Kikyo pleading as she stepped in front of Inuyasha to stop him. "I didn't even talk to Hiten today!"

Pushing Kikyo out of the way. "Yea Kikyo I'm sure I can believe you." He said sarcastically while he walked away.

"I DIDN'T!!" Kikyo yelled to inuyasha's back. "INUYASHA!?"
"Whatever Kikyo." He says as he gets into his red mercades (i hope i spelt that right). "Get into the car there are people watching, we'll talk about it later."

Kikyos face lit up while she got into the car and tried to kiss him but inuyasha avoided her kiss.
Kikyo crossed her arm and "hmphed" as Inuyasha started the car and drove down the road.
- - - - - - - - - - - - -- - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - -

"You see that?!" Crazed Rin as Inuyasha drove away.

"Yea I wonder if all thier fights go like that? Ha ha, It was kinda funny though!" Ayame said as a BMW pulled in to pick them up (oh yeah did i tell you that ayame was stinkin rich haha? Along with Inuyasha)

"Well I hope they get worse!" Said Rin as they got into the car. "She's such a lying-slut-whore-skank- bitch, urgh thier relationship pisses me off. Yea I'm sure." Putting her fingers up for quotations. "'Talk about it.' Yea in bed I bet! Then tomarrow their going to be all peachy!"

Ayame stared dumbly at her for a few seconds."uh ..yeah.. thats probably whats goin to happen."

Chamillionaires 'Ridin Dirty' came on the radio.
"Oh daddy!" Ayame said practacly jumping to the front. "I love this song, turn it up!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Kagome walked into her house.
"Hello dear how was school today?"
"Great! Actually, really great, I met these girls and some really cool guys."
'Except Miroku, he wasn't that great.' Kagome thought as the whole lunch scene came back to her.

"Oh well thats great honey!" Her mom said over her shoulder by the stove while she made dinner.
"Can you set the table? Souta will be home in about 20 minutes."

"Yea mom." Kagome said going over to the cupbaord and started setting the table. "Um.. mom?My friend Sango is having us girls over this friday, you think i could go?"
"Yeah hun, when do you--"
"No boys!" Inturrupted her grandfather as he walked into the room.
"What?" Said Kagome, annoyed that her grandpa was prettymuch crazy.
"You don't need to be hanging with a bunch of boys. They only want ONE thing you know! Wait till marrage kagome!"
"Okay grampa." Kagome said extremely annoyed.

"Okay Kagome, when do you want me to take you?" Kagome's mom said after her grampa went into the living room.
"Well I was just goin to.. catch a ride with Sango." Kagome lied, she Ayame, Rin and Sango were just goin to walk to Sangos house. But Kagome didn't want to say that when grampa was around, he would flip.Then start talking about how girls get picked off the street everyday.

"Okay dear, well supper will be ready in about 15 minutes."
"okay, holler at me when its ready!" Kagome said as she ran upstairs to her room.

"Ugh what a day!" Kagome sighed as she layed down on her bed.

Her cell phone started vibrating to Mary J Blige.
'Baby we've been- too strong for too long--"
Kagome scampered to her desk and picked up her cell.

"Hello?"
"Hey Kagome, It's Sango."
"Hey." Kagome chirped as she sat on the bed. "What's up?"
"Oh nothing much, did you ask your mom about friday?"
"Yeah but i told her you were driving us to your house though. My grandpa would flip if he new we were walking to your house."
"Okay, well we will have big strong Miroku there to protect us!" Sango laughed into the phone
"Miroku?! Oh no." Said Kagome disapointed that the pervert was coming with.
"Yeah, he lives in the nieborhood i do, and we always walk home together since its so close to the school."
"Oh okay"
"Don't worry Kagome, are you still upset about lunch? Miroku's a really nice guy, probably the nicest out of all of the guys we hang out with. He just can't keep his hands off us, or any girl for that matter and that's his only problem pretty much. He'll never learn." Said sango reassuringly.
"Okay." Kagome said with a sigh. "Do you want me to bring anything other then just normal over night stuff?"
"Um don't forget, scary movies, cd's stuff like that, and a pillow. Hey i gotta go Kagome, Miroku's calling! Later!"

--"Kagome, dinners ready!" Souta yelled up the steps.

-- - - - - - -- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


"Hey Miroku" Sango chirped on the phone. "What's up?"
"Nothing much Sango, except Inuyasha and Kikyo are goin on a break."
"What, are you seriouse? That's great!"
"Yea I guess Kikyo was flirting with Hiten again, I don't know why she would go flirting with a bunch of guys right after Inuyasha started trusting her again."
"Yea Kouga, me, Kagome and Kirara saw her in History class with Hiten. She was pretty much all over him. Kouga probably told him." Sango said laying down on her bed "I think we should hook Inyuasha and Kagome up."
"Really?" Said Miroku interested. "Why's that?"
"Yea. Shes a lot better then Kikyo, and that way we can all hang out, and none of us are goin to hang out with Kikyo, at least none of us girls at least!"
"I don't think the guys would either Sango." Miroku smirked into the phone. "We just do because shes always with Inuyasha and he never has time for his buds anymore."
(yeah i know miroku doesnt really smirk,ever ..but he said it rudly)
"Okay then It's settled. We are going to try to hook Inuyasha and Kagome up. Don't go around saying Kagome likes Inuyasha or that we are going to try hooking them two up, GOT IT?"
"My dear Sango i would never break a secret between you and I."
"You better not. I'm going to go. I'll talk to you later, bye!"

~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~



"Are you seriouse?!" Said Ayame walking down the hall "A break?"

"Yep." Said Sango cheerfully. "I can't wait to see Kikyos face when she walks around with out Inuyasha!"
Sango was wearing a purple tang top with tight blue jeans and her hair down.

"Probably the same old Kikyo, just worse then before."
Ayame was wearing a blue long tang top with capris and her hair in a ponytail.

Sango and Ayame walked into their first period class, Rin and Kagome were already sitting down.

Rin was wearing a maroon low cut shirt with a loose brown short skirt.
Kagome was wearing a long yellow tang top with a short white skirt.

Sango and Ayame told Rin and Kagome the news on Inuyasha and Kikyo going on a 'Break.'

"Ooh I see." Said Rin nodding. "Yesturday Ayame and I were waiting for her dad to pick us up and saw part of the fight. We didn't think they'd go as far as a break. I thought they were going to be all peachy today."

"Yea me too." Said Ayame.

"Really? Tell us what happened!" Said Sango and Kagome.
"While Ayame wrapped up what happened with the whole Inuyasha fight Rin cut in.
"Hey there's Inuyasha now." Looking toward the door. "I wonder how he's taking the break."

"Yea.Lets invite him to sit with us." Said Ayame and raised her hand. "Inuyasha, come over here and sit with us!"

Inuyasha looked over where the girls were sitting and walked over.

"Hey Inuyasha" They chirped.

"What's going on?" Said Ayame.

"Nothing much." Inuyasha said as he sat down.

"Oh, yea? Why weren't you walking around with Kikyo this morning?" Sango asked knowing why.

"I don't need to be around her all the time. I have a life."

"Yea but you're always at her locker in the morning. So we just thought that's where you would be today too." Said Rin.

"Well for your information Kikyo and I are on a break."

"Really?! What happened??" Said Ayame.

"None of your bussiness." Inuyasha said.

"You're in a pretty bad mood. It must have been bad." Kagome butted in.
Inuyasha looked up and kinda blushed.
"Well she's flirting with guys all the time and I'm more loyal then she is.I can't even turn around without her going off and hanging on some other guy. So I told her if she wants to be that way I'm not going to be with her. She didn't want me to totally break up with her so i guess we are going on a break for a while until she stops being a whore."


"OooOOOooo." Said the girls.
Then the teacher walked into class. "Get your books out and turn to page 32!"

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



well theres chapter three .. its longer then chapter two i think so REVIEWS please and tell me what you think .. but dont be hard on me its my first fanfic.