InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Tokyo/Shikon High ❯ Sleep Over part I ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


"Hey Kagome now that Inuyasha and Kikyo are on a break you should step in." Kirara nudged after Sango got done telling her about the fight and the 'break.'

"Ha ha, what are you talking about?" Kagome blushed and looked down.

"Hey you guys hear?" Kouga said walking up to sit with the girls.

"About Kikyo and Inuyasha? Yea." Said Kirara.

"Yea. You guys surprised? I was."

"Yea I was, but I'm sick of talking about it, that's all we HAVE been talking about ever since this morning." Sighed Sango.


"Okay class I'm NOT late today." Said Mr.Haori stumbling into class.


"Oh great here comes the clutz." Mumbled Kouga to Kirara.

"Now open your books to.. eh.. hold on, the page number is around here somwhere.

Kouga started cracking up. "Oh my god dude this teacher is halariouse, what a dumbass!"

"Oh here it is.. open your books to page.. 24!"

"Hey Sango" Kagome whispered while Jacken rambled on about somthing in the past, Sango looked over. "Did you see Kikyo?She hasn't been all over one guy since she's been in the room!"

Sango looked over to were Kikyo was sitting then wispering back. "She'll be back to normal soon just watch, I bet tomarow if not sooner." Kagome nodded and they went back to listening to jacken saying something about 'The Great Lord of the Western Lands.'


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Sango, Kirara and Kagome got lunch and sat across from Rin and Ayame at the same place they sat yesturday Miroku and Kouga soon joined them.

"Look Kagome." Said Sango directing her gaze toward Kikyo and Hiten holding hands walking toward Kanna and Kagura sitting at a another table. "What did I tell ya? She's recovering allready from Inuyasha and her 'break'. "

Inuyasha came over and dropped his plate on a spot near Kagome.

"What's up with you Inuyasha?" Asked Miroku his mouth full.

"None of your damn business." He snapped putting all of his attention into messing with his speggetti.

"Whoa, okay lets not get all pissy." Stammered Miroku and gave a look at everyone. They all just shrugged and went back to thier lunch.

'It must be this whole Kikyo thing.' Kagome thought, she couldn't deny that she was a bit jelouse of Kikyo.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Kagome and Rin walked to thier next period class.

"So Kagome, you figure out what you want to do for your independant in art?"

"uh I was thinking on doing a painting on this daisy?" She said as she held up the picture. "Or.... this picture with the full moon and the forest beneth. It would be color pencil." Holding the picture up so Rin could see.

"Oh, I like them both." Said Rin as she took and examined them. "I think the forest one would be harder because of all the blending." She handed them back as they came to the art room Rin pointed across the room at Inuyasha and Miroku and headed in their direction.


"Well you should have people over then." Miroku was saying to Inuyasha as Rin and Kagome sat down.

"Keh, I don't know I'm not having a bunch of people over, Shessoumaru would flip."

"Hmm well how about just the gang then, me, you, Kouga and the girls?"

"Excuse me what are you guys talking about?" Rin interupted.

"Inuyasha's parents are away next weekend and he is having people over."

"What?, When did i agree to this?" Inuyasha yelled.

"You just did a little bit ago don't you remember talking about it just now?"

"Keh, whatever." Inuyasha slumped back into his chair. "I'm not having more then the people you said."

"Ooh sounds good to me." Smiled Rin "Whatcha think kagome?"

"Eh, yea I'll go it'll be fun." As she thought about goin to Inuyasha's house a blush stained her cheeks.


"Okay students this is art class and from what i said yesturday you were all supposed to bring in a few pictures to get started on your first art project this year. I will call names in alphabetical order to come up show me your picture youve chosen. If you keep your voices down you can talk until the end of class."


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


wednesday and thursday passed by quickly with the same routine.. Inuyasha and Kikyo were still on a break, she was still all over Hiten, they hung around together so much that people were saying that kikyo and inuyasha broke up, and that Hiten was her new boyfriend.. it was friday now and the girls were excited for their sleepover.


Sango, Ayame, Kagome, and Rin walked into thier last period class which was a studyhall and sat down.

"Yay! I can't wait till tonight, we're goin to have so much fun being our girly selves." Said Rin cheerfully.

"Yeeeaah I'm pulling an all nighter." Kirara said as she stretched and put her hand in the middle of the circle they made by pushing the desks together. "Whos with me?!"

The girls laughed and put thier hands in. "Who ever goes to sleep first gets it!" Rin said.
The girls smiled and nodded. "Got it."

"We gotta run to the store first though and pack up on the junk food!" Sango chirped.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

They all rushed to thier locker after the bell rang.

"Hey meet me outside when you guys are ready." Sango said to Ayame, Rin, Kirara and Kagome as she went ahead.

Once they were ready they headed to the nearest gas station.

"Okay what do you guys want to get?" Asked Sango.

"We'll all split up, get what we want and meet back here!" Ayame voiced.

"Uh Ayame sorry to burst your bubble but im paying and dont want 100 dollars worth of junk food."

"Yea don't worry Sango! It's on me." As she held up a credit card and winked.

"ok?.. lets go."

They all met back with thier arms full and tossed it all on to the counter.

"4 bags of chips, cookie doe, dip, 2 things of salsa, Cheeze-its, popcorn, fruitroll ups. Wow i think we should lower this down you guys I don't even think i could stuff all this in my cupboard!"

"Eh okay well lets just go through the stuff we got and throw out some of the stuff we dont want" Kirara shrugged.

- - - -7 minutes later

"No, I want that! You cant have chips with out dip!" Rin argued.

"Only one salsa then." As Ayame put it aside.

"I'll throw out the cookie doe, the stuff makes you sick anyway if you eat too much." Kagome said sticking out her tounge.

"Lets throw out the salt and vineger chips, they make your breath stink." Said Kirara putting them aside too.

The kid at the counter was starting to get impatient. "Hey can you guys hurry it up there are other people in line."

"Okay, that's good enough lets get out of here." Said Sango as Ayame paid the kid.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Miroku, Kouga, Inuyasha and Sheshoumaru walked down the side walk toward Miroku's house.

"Dude where's the girls? I thought you said they were going to Sango's?" Kouga whined.

"Yes, but they are somwhere else at the moment i guess. We might as well go and watch the game on the big screen until they come around." Shrugged Miroku as they went into the house.

"Miroku come here. "Inuyasha said as they walked into the computer room. "What the hell Miroku, why did you invite my brother here?"

"Well you see, we met at this party ... hah..." Miroku said as he rubbed the back of his neck "...you know the one you ditched us for to 'hang out' with Kikyo?" Inuyasha rolled his eyes, and Miroku continued. "Sheshoumaru was there, all the chicks were around him, one thing led to another, and he ended up giving us a ride home when we were drunk off our asses. You can't tell me i never told you this."

"No Miroku, you didn't. "

"Well yeah and now we're cool i guess, so I thought it wouldn't hurt to invite him over since Kouga and I are here."

"Whatever it's too late now." Inuyasha nudged Miroku out of the way and headed out to the living room.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


The girls finally came to Sangos house.

"Ugh I'm beat!!" Said Ayame as she dropped her bag and sleepover stuff on the floor then flops on the couch.

"Yea me toOOoo." Rin said doing the same, and floping on the love seat.

Kagome layed on the floor in front of the tv while Sango turned it on. "What do you guys want to watch?" She said as she flipped through the channels.

"Oh, stop here I love this show!"Said Kirara as Sango landed on the 'real world.'

Sango and Ayame brought the bags into the kitchen and started digging through them.

"Hey, what do you guys want to do now that we're here?" Asked Sango.

"I think we should watch tv until it gets dark. Then watch some of the scary movies we all brought." Voiced Kagome.

"Yea I'm down with that." Said Kirara jumping over the couch and went into the kitchen with Sango and Ayame.

Sango came into the living room with a bag of doritos. "Okay fine with me. We should go walk around outside around 10 or somthing. Since we ARE goin to pull an all nighter we might as well."

"Hey I'm not going to walk around in the dark when it's ten at night after we watch a scary movie!" Whined Rin.

"Hey Sango wheres your parents?" Kagome said looking around.

"My parents work night shift every other Friday." She said putting a dorito in her mouth.

"Okay ladies its 6:30 and i think we should start with the all time chick flick, The 'Note Book'. Then watch a scary movie like 'Amityvill Horror' ,or 'Texas Chainsaw Masacre' or ..somthing like that."

The girls agreed as they put in 'The Notebook' and the five of them relaxed on the sofa.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



ok im tired and am goin to bed i will put up the next chapter tomarow so review please and tell me what you think just dont be hard on me -because- like i said its my first fanfic!! nighht ^_^