InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Tokyo/Shikon High ❯ 411 ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
DISCLAIMER:: I DO NOT OWN INUYASHA~now back to the story!!


"AAAGGHHH!!!!!!!.." Kirara yelled up stairs waking up the others still sleeping down stairs.
'Ha ha she must of found the whip cream all over her face.' They thought sleeply and started laughing.
"WHAT'S ALL OVER MY FACE?!!!" Kirara yelled as she bounded down the steps. "Which one of you guys did this?" She said as she pointed to her face,
they all pointed at each other. "It was her!" Holding in thier laughs. Kirara had a feather stuck to her forhead.
"Okay ... " Kirara said getting an evil look on her face (well from what you could see of her face, she had an evil look). She turned and ran to the fridge. "I guess I'll just have to... get all you back!" She said and held up the whip cream. She ran into the living room and smacked a hand full right in Ayames face.
Ayame screamed and wiped the whip cream off her face and threw it back at Kirara, she ducked and the whip cream went all over Kagome.
"AYAME!!!!" Kagome said laughing and grabbing a hand full of whip cream and started to chase Ayame around the house with it.

"Here you go Rin!" Kirara said as she patted a handfull of whip cream on top of Rins head.
"Oh my god, KIRARA!!" She tried to jump and get the whip cream away, Sango was feeling a lil left out so she butted in.
"Okay, Kira your guna get it now!" Sango pulled out a second bucket.
"Catch me if you can." Kirara said as she ran up the stairs, Rin and Sango looked at each other and ran up the stairs after her.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Sangos mom and dad lyed in bed.
"Honey, go check on the girls thier making a racket down stairs." Her mom mumbled half awake.
"Okay dear." He waited a few moments and slowly pulled himself out of bed and walked toward the door.

"KIDS! what are you doin down-" He cut off as he saw the five girls laughing and screaming down stairs covered in whipeed cream.
"Okay, I don't know whats goin on, but i want all of you to clean your selves up and then come down here and clean up this house!" He yelled over thr screaming and thier laughter. They all froze and looked up at Sangos dad, then Sango stepped forward.

"Um.. sorry dad, yeah .. um we were just ..uh." Sango flustered not knowing how to explain the situation.

"I don't want any excuses, just get yourselves cleaned up and then CLEAN UP THIS HOUSE!" He said pointing to the living room which was the worst.

- - - -
After the girls cleaned them selves up and walked down stairs Kagome, Rin, Ayame and Kirara picked up the blankets and put them in the laundry room because the blankets had whip cream all over them, and Sango got the blankets in her room.
Ayame, Kirara and Kagome were assigned kitchen duty while Rin and Sango got out the steam cleaner and brought it into the living room.

They all flopped down on the couch when they were finished as Sango's parents walked down the steps.
"Oh, Sango its really clean down here I'd think this place would be a wreck once i come down the stairs." Her mom said as she looked around the house with a smile on her face.

"Heh, yea. No problem!" Sango flustered.


"Okay mom I'll see you then, bye!"Kagome said on the phone as she walked into the living room "Um my mom is picking me up at 12:00, okay?"

"Yea sure, so what do you guys want to do until then?"

They all shrugged, Ayame picked up her cell and dailed her moms number. "I don't know, I think I'm going to call my mom to see when shes picking me up."
Rin and Kirara did the same.

"Hey Kagome." Sango said as they headed up stairs to her bedroom.
"Yea?"
"Nothing, never mind ha ha." Sango said as she turned away and blushed.
"No, you started it, so now you have to tell me, or ask me, or I don't know." Taking on a more sympathetic tone. "You can talk to me Sango." As she laid her hand on Sango's shoulder.
"Um, well I like Miroku.. a lot. See last night he said he liked this other girl. I don't know what her name is, he didn't tell me, but I don't know. I really like him, but he likes someone else.. not me." Sango started tearing up as they sat on her bed.

"Oh Sango don't worry about him. I bet he does like you, he never leaves you alone! He pays more attention to you then the other girls!"

"No, you don't get it. See last night when we were walking to his house he wondered who I liked and I wondered who he liked and yea, I don't know. I just found out that he doesn't like me and thats final."

"I highly dought that Sango. I'll talk to him-"
"No Kagome don't talk to him! If he knew I liked him he would get all proud of himself and annoying.. more annoying I mean." Sango wiped her tears and laughed.

"Okay. What ever you say!" Kagome smiled and yanked her friend down stairs.

"Hey Kag your moms outside!" Ayame said with her mouth full of the apple she was eating.

"Oh okay." She threw her duffle bag over her shoulder. "Thanks Sango for having me over." She laughed. "It was really fun, I don't think I'll ever forget it anytime soon!" The other girls laughed and waved Kagome out.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Ayame, Rin, Kirara and Sango sat on the couch.
"Soo what's going on?" Kirara said leaning back into the couch. "Why were you crying?"
"Oh, um yea, it's just about Miroku and last night thats it." Sango mumbled
"Are you seriouse?" Ayame sputtered "What did he say, what did he DO?"
"Nothing, I just found out he doesn't like me. He likes this other chick."
"Another chick?" Rin butted in, and she raised her arms in the air. "What other chick?!"
"Ha yea I don't think so, Sango." Said Kirara as she clicked on the TV.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -




"Okay!" Sango said as her and Kagome stepped into history class. "School is officially GAY!!"

"Why do you say that? I know it isbut, why do you say that?" Kagome said confusing herself.

"Ugh I don't know, I got this stupid Miroku thing in my head. Like why do I care so much? It's not a big deal you know? Like jeeze!" Sango said pretty much talking to herself.
Kagome gave her a look.
Sango looked over at her and they sat down in thier history class. "Ugh, just forget it ha ha I get in these moods. I'm just stressed, and I'm in a bad mood because of it. "

Kouga and Kirara came in a few minutes later.

"KOUGA!" Kagome almost yelled when he came in "You and Ayame?" She smiled.

"Heh yea, I think." Kouga said a lil imbarrised and shocked because Kagome scared the hell out of him.

"Ooooo yay, that's great I can't wait to see you guys together!" Sango said snapping out of her state.

"Yeah I'm cool with the whole thing. I haven't really seen her or anything yet soo yea, I guess lunch."

"Alright! Books out, chapter 3, read until end of class then we will talk about the chapter tomarow. If you dont get the capter done read for homework then answer the questions." Jaken squaked as he came into the room and wrote the information on the board."

The class moaned as they got out thier books and turned to the page.

In the middle of her reading kagome looked up at Kikyo and thought to herself.
'I wonder if they are going to get back together.. I mean it's been almost a week .. it has been a week .. she's all over everyone .. maybe I should make a move.. no.. that would make me seem all .. desperate.. ugh .. whatever, im forgetting about it.'

**bell rings**

"Oh great i didn't even get through the chapter!" She said as she picked up her books.

"Its alright kags I don't think anyone could have gotten through that chapter!" Kouga said as he got up and stretched they all headed out of the class room Kagome and Kirara fell back from Kouga and Sango.

Kagome over heard Kagura talking to Kikyo. "What is going on with Inuyasha and you? You haven't even talked for more then a week." (wow i never noticed how many K names there were .. Kirara too wow.. and Kouga .. ok back to the story)

"Shutup. It's been hardly a week. We are on a break, but I'm talking to him today at lunch, no one breaks up with me." Kikyo said to Kagura and Kanna as they walked down the hall to thier lockers.

"Inuyasha hasn't broken up with you Kikyo." Kanna said in monotone.

"I know that, god. I'm saying that since we havnt even TALKED to each other for a week, It's not going to end out good. Whatever just follow me and I'll be fine if anything bad hapens, okay? That's what best friends are for right?" She said putting on a reassuring face.
Kanna and Kagura just nodded as they entered the lunch room and got in line.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Kagome and Kirara walked in before them and were already in the line. Kagome racked her mind about the conversation she just over heard.
'No, Inuyasha and Kikyo can't get back together!'

Kirara and Kagome sat down across from Rin, Sango and Ayame- who was sitting at the end. The seat beside her obviously saved for Kouga, because she instantly moved away her books so he could sit there. Miroku and Inuyasha sat down by Sango and Kagome. You could tell Sango was nervouse because she didn't look at Miroku once, even if he was sitting right beside her. Ayame and Kouga were in deep conversation. Rin broke the silence between the rest of the group.

"Hey Inuyasha? About your brother, is he going to hang out with you guys more often now?" Rin tried not to act anxious.

"NO!-"
"Yes." Miroku jutted in almost at the same time.

"No, he's not I don't want to hang out with my brother all the time." Inuyasha argued.

"Oh c'mon Inuyasha your brother 's cool." Rin pleaded.

"Feh, what's it to you?"

"Um .. nothing.. I just was wondering." Rin stumbled with her words

"Noo way, why do you want to hang with my brother so bad? You know what i think?" Inuyasha stopped and turned around to Kikyo standing behind him
"Uh .." Inuyasha paused surprised to see Kikyo standing there. "..What do you want?" Inuyasha mumbled never taking his eyes off her.

"Um.. Inuyasha can I talk to you?" Kikyo said quietly and jestured somewhere else.

"uh.. yea, sure." Inuyasha slowly got up and followed Kikyo out of the Cafeteria.

Kagome looked over to the others. "She's going to talk about their break and is goin to try and fix it."

"How do you know? For all we know she could be telling him shes a lesbian." Kirara said in a seriouse tone.
The others started laughing.

"That will be the day ha ha." Sango said.

"Ha you never know!"

Kagome leaned over and wispered "No seriously, I over heard Kikyo talking to Kanna and Kagura and that's what she's going to try to do."

"Really? Wow. I really thought they were going to end it. Why would she even try to get him back? Like she's 'free' now. She can hang on anyone she wants." Rin said in disbelief and getting herself all worked up.

"Sshh Rin. You're going to make a scene." Miroku said waving his hand, Rin didn't say anything more when Inuyasha came in and picked up his tray. He seemed too drowned in his thoughts and kept to him self.

"What happened?" Sango said when he picked up his tray and broke him from his consentration.

"Nothing. I'll talk to you guys later." He went up to put his tray away and walked back out the door he came in.

"Oookayy?" Kirara said with her face all confused like. (haha)

Kouga and Ayame looked up to see Inuyasha walking out the door
"Where is he going?" She asked.

"You didn't see?" Kirara looked at her like she was crazy.

Ayame looked and Kouga and blushed. "Uh.. no..ha ha."

Kirara sighed. "Oh my god. Well Kikyo came in and pulled inuyasha out of the cafeteria."

"What?"

"Yea, she came over and was like 'can we talk alloonnee.' "

"What?"

"Yea, and then hes like. 'Duhh, yeah sure I guess.' "

"What? Seriously?"

"YES! Jeeze you said 'what' like a million times!"

"Oh sorry."

- - - -


lunch ended and they took thier trays up and walked out Ayame and Kouga holding hands slowly breaking away from the group .. Kirara rolled her eyes and looked back at the others .. "Where did they go??"

"Who Inu and Kikyo, or Ayame and Kouga?" Sango said holding up one hand for each couple.

"Inuyasha."

"I don't know."

"Oh my gosh, come here!" Kagome yanked the girls in a corner and shoved Miroku away.
"Go, this is girl stuff!"
"Well ok then, if you girls need any help just-"

"Go, go, go!" Kagome said as she shoved miroku away, he looked at her like she was crazy, shrugged and continued on his way.

"What was that for?" Rin said as they stood in front of a classroom door hidden some from the hall.

Kagome pointed in the classroom window that they were ducking under, and they saw Inuyasha and Kikyo.
Sango gasped and got down more. "What are they doing! What are they talking about?"

"I don't know, I cant read minds Sango!" Kirara said exasperated.

"She's like all over him, he looks mad. I guess you were right Kags, she is trying to get him back as a boyfriend or friend or whatever." Rin wispered over Kagome's head.

"Ugh I know, what did I say!"

"Oh my you guys they are like making out right now!" Rin pointed.

"Oh no! He pushed her away! That's good! Damn whore haha.. OH DAMN!" Kirara ducked. "Inuyasha saw me!"


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


Inuyasha walked out the Cafeteria doors after Kikyo and down the hall and she yanked him into a classroom.
"What do you want Kikyo?"

"I wanted to talk to you."

"About what?! Why did you drag me in here we could have talked-" Inuyasha cut off when Kikyo kissed him Inuyasha was shocked for a moment then pushed her off. "I don't have time for this." He turned around to leave.

"Inuyasha!" Kikyo looked down and mumbled. "I miss you..so much." She sounded like she was going to cry. Inuyasha stopped and looked back.

"I'm going to put my shit away in the cafeteria. I'll be back in a sec." Inuyasha walked out the door.

he came back 5 minutes later

Kikyo was sitting on a desk in the classroom.

He sighed and rubbed the back of his neck. "So what was it you wanted to talk about?" He all of a sudden had a worn out look on his face, you could tell he didn't want to talk about this.

"Inuyasha." Kikyo looked up at him. "Come sit by me I want to talk about this 'break' we are having." She patted the seat of the desk she was sitting in but inuyasha sat in the one across from her.

It was silent for a while. "Inuyasha. I have been thinking these last couple days. I really miss you." Kikyo had a sad look on her face.

"Feh whatever, you didn't seem like that around Hiten remember? That's the whole reason we ARE on a break!" Inuyasha fumed.

"I know, but you don't understand! He was hitting on ME. Then after we went on a break I had to go to someone." Kikyo got up and took Inuyashas hand. "You don't understand how much it hurt me.. for you to break it off like that." She was looking into his eyes now.

Inuyasha pulled his hand away and got up. "What the hell Kikyo! You were the one who was hurting ME all the time, there wasn't ONE time that I cheated on you.." Inuyasha walked over and leaned on the wall with his arms crossed, Kikyo got up and put her hand on his shoulder.

"I swear I've changed, I didn't know, I did know." Kikyo was at loss for words, Inuyasha just looked at her waiting for her to continue, they started to hear their classmates flood out of the classrooms and Cafeteria.
Inuyasha got up to leave but Kikyo heald his arm.

"This class doesn't have fourth period." She mumbled.
Inuyasha looked back, then turned around to go to the door.

"Inuyasha stop." He stopped and turned around.
"Kikyo I don't even know whats goin on and I don't know if I want to continue this. If we get back together it's just goin to continue in the same damn routine."

Kikyo looked like she was goin to cry. "But Inuyasha you can't." She started tearing up and she hugged him.
He pulled her away "....Inuyasha?" She wined

"Kikyo I .. can't." He looked her in the eyes and she leaned up to kiss him but he broke away and then looked up to the window to see someone jutt down as soon as he looked up. Kikyo followed his gaze.

"What are you looking at?"
"Nothing. Kikyo, I'm sorry, but I think it's over." Inuyasha said as he turned away and started walking toward the door.

"Inuyasha think about it please." Kikyo pleaded. "Think about it hard... and then tell me.. because once we break up." she cut off .. inuyasha looked down and nodded.

"I know." He turned and walked toward the door, whipped it open and four girls tumbled into the classroom.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


yay im back from camp it was fun but im goin to update a lot soo keep tuning in!!!
thats the end of the chapter!!!! .. and its getting late i hope you guys enjoy this one!!!.. and please review and give me ideas on were the story should go!! i appreciate the reviews so far THANKYOU ^-^