InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Tokyo/Shikon High ❯ Getting the 411 Usually Leads to Detention. ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
DISCLAIMER: i dont own Inuyasha ..=[



All four of the girls looked up at Inuyasha.
"Oh, Inuyasha hi!.. Uh we are soo stupid this is the wrong class Sango, i dont know what we were thinking!" Rin said as she pulled herself up off the floor and dusted herself off.
"Yeah! Um we will just get going now. Sorry to bother you!" Sango said getting up.

Inuyasha looked at them like they were all crazy and took Sango and Rins arm before they could escape. "Feh, I don't think so, what the hell where you guys doing?" Inuyasha started to get mad.

"Oh us?. Um we were walking down the hall and I needed to say somthing private." Kagome butted in.

"Yea and she's done now we worked it out, no worries!" Sango waved and tried to pull away.

Kirara was already there leaning on the door waiting for her friends to get caught, because they were doing a damn horrible job trying to get them selves out of this.

"Feh, yea I'm sure. You guys were easedropping! Wow you have stuped pretty low!" Inuyasha said and let go of Sango and Rin.

Kikyo walked up beside Inuyasha. "You girls are so pethetic. Get over it, Inuyasha is never goin to be with you, he's mine." She laughed amd Inuyasha jerked his head toward her when she said this.

"Yea right Kikyo sorry it just ends up we are his friends!. You're just a slut, I'm sure he will be with you a loong time." Kirara was mad now and walked up to Kikyo getting in her face.

"Ha you are calling me a slut? Well I would rather be a slut then not go out with anyone for .. how long has it been Kirara.. 3 years? You couldn't get a boyfriend if your life depended on it!" Kikyo got a sly look on her face knowing that this would piss Kira off.
"Why you BITCH!" Kirara pushed Kikyo and she fell to the floor, Inuyasha just caught her when Kirara jumped to fight Kikyo.

"Calm down kira, god I didn't think it took you this much to get mad!" Inuyasha said as Kirara kicked to get to Kikyo while she stood up and fixed her black mini skirt.

"Actually I would have jumped on her myself if Kira didn't get to her first!" Rin fumed.

"I don't think so Rin. You couldnt punch a thing .. you would be on the floor before you could get a chance to fight back." Kikyo said calmly looking at her nails,
Kirara had calmed down, but as soon as Kikyo said that she was worked up again and Inuyasha had to grab ahold of her.
"Rrrrghh let me punch her just once god damned it!!" Kira kicked.

"Kikyo, what is wrong with you? It's like you want to get beat up!" Kagome said by the door.

"I don't even want to hear your shit, you're just the new girl that is too goody good and cant stand with out someone holding your hand every step of the way." Kikyo said getting a lil closer. "So why don't you just shut up little girl and leave because I think this is too grown up for you." Kikyo taunted in a baby voice.

Kagome just made a fist and looked at the floor.
"Aw look at that she's gonna cry!" Kikyo said still in her baby voice. Kirara was pissed and Inuyasha was still holding her back which was kinda hard because she was pretty pissed.

"Shut up Kikyo what the hell?" Sango yelled over.

"Why should I? I'm sorry that she is too niave to understand these kinda things. It's ok Kagome I was like that too when I was 5." Kikyo shrugged

Kagome looked up, it was obviouse she was pissed off. She wasnt crying not even close to it. "Well Kikyo you can go ahead and say that shit but at least i won't be pregnant before I graduate!" Kagome cocked her head "I can see it now Kikyo a mother of Hitens kids... well actually you probably won't know the father of your child because your so open to multiple men." Kagome said walking closer.

"Oh and now she's trying to insult me, the poor girl. Hmm I think your wrong about one thing lil Kagome, I'll be having Inuyasha's kids." Kikyo gave a sly look Inuyasha looked up and scowled.

"No you're not!" Kagome got pissed at this comment. "You guys are on a break and you're going to break up soon anyway. You're a whore! Who would want you for anything?"

Kikyo came close to Kagomes face. "Why do you think that?" She wispered. "You seem pretty mad Kagome, actually I heard you have a lil thing for Inuyasha." Kagome panicked but covered it up quickly.

"What are you talking about?"

"Yeah, well just to tell you Kagome me and Inuyasha are together and we just fucked in this room here not so long ago." Kikyo whispered in Kagomes ear, and that cracked her.

"You're a god damned slut!" Kagome said and pushed Kikyo hard, but this time she stayed on her feet and pushed Kagome back. Kagome fumed and ran right into her knocking Kikyo to the ground. Kikyo and Kagome started pulling each others hair and slapping each other. Kirara was shocked along with everyone else in the room. They wouldn't think Kagome would do anything and here she was on the ground fighting with the biggest slut in school. It made the girls proud. Inuyasha let go of Kirara to break up the girls, but that was a bad idea to do because Kirara jumped in immediatly.



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



Kagome, Kirara, Inuyasha and Kikyo sat in front of a large desk in the principles office.

"Getting into a fight, in a classroom that wasn't even supposed to be unlocked. All awhile missing class and then one of you punch the teacher that was trying to break you up?" The principle steamed looking at each one that was sitting in front of her.


"Well what did she expect? She should've left me go." Kirara mumbled her knuckles red from the punch.

"What was that? Let you go!. Ha you would have killed each other by the end of class!"

"So, it was worth hitting that bitch!" Kirara yelled as she pointed to Kikyo.

Kikyo was sitting farthest away from Kirara. "Don't get yourself so worked up you might just have a stroke"

"Shut up!" Kagome said as she glared over at Kikyo.

"What are you going to do about it Kagome? I don't think you can attack me again like you did. What would that look like on your permanent record and in a principles office?"

"That's enough, and this is already on all you girls permantent records."

"Oh great." Kagome said leaning her head back.

"Yes, we cannot have this going in our school. You will all have detention this wedsenday... community service as well." Thier principle said as she wrote it down on a peice of paper.

"Community service?" Kagome questioned 'I thought they only had that in jails or somthing.' Kagome thought to herself.

"What the fuck I didn't even do anything!" Inuyasha steamed

"Don't swear in front of me, you're in a school, save your mouth for home .. you are here to keep these girls under control but you skipped class, you Rin and Sango also have detention but Kirara Kikyo and Kagome get 4 hours and you, Inuyasha only get 2 hours with Rin and Sango, now you all have to get to class. It should be "She paused and looked at her watch. "6th period I think, that's gym for all of you, send Rin and Sango in when you leave."




- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



"Kagome! You got into a fight at school?" Her mom yelled as soon as Kagome walked through the door. "I'm so dissapointed in you!"

"I'm sorry mom."

"You better be, I'm furiouse. I get a call from the school and they tell me you get into a fight, what am I supposed to say to that? I don't know what happened, but what could make you do such a thing? Go to your room I'll call you down when dinner is ready." Kagome headed up stairs to her room, her cell phone started ringing.

"Hello?"
"Kagome? Wow!" Ayame was on the other line.
"I know! Wait are you saying wow for the fight thing?"
"Yes."
"Where were you anyway when that went on?"
"Um ha ha I was with Kouga, we did have our next class together."
"Ooh ok .. you kinda just slipped away."
"Yea I know..what happened exaclty? No one really told me straight up, it was just bits and peices."
"Okay, well.."

After Kagome finished they talked on that subject..

"Kagome dinner!" Her mom yelled up the stairs.

"Okay, Ayame I have to go I'll talk to you later bye!"

After dinner her grampa gave her a long talk which her mom thought was punishment enough along with the community service she was doin wednesday.



- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -




"Eww" Kagome made a face when she picked up an ice cream wrapper with melted ice-cream in it.

"This is gross, aren't they supposed to get people in jail to do this?!" Sango said as she tried to stab a peice of paper off the ground and put it in her bag.

"Well you only have about 10 minutes more of this I got another 2 hours!"

"Yea you're right, but atleast you got Kirara , I'm surprised you got into that whole catfight with Kikyo."

"Ha I kinda am too, my mom was really mad though!"


- - -


Inuyasha and Kikyo were on the other side of the road.

"Kikyo get that." Inuyasha pointed to a lollypop wrapper on the ground behind her.

"Inuyasha have you thought about what we talked about?" She said as she turned around and picked it up.

"Yea iIdid, and I seriously don't know after you started that shit with Kagome." He mumbled.

"She started it not me!" Kikyo whined.

"Yeh right. She had a good right to jump on you like that, feh i would have too if i was in her position."

"Ugh Inuyasha!"

"Well it's the truth" He started walking down the side walk and she followed.

"Alright Inuyasha Sango and Rin come with me your times up!" The teacher for detention said as he opened the car doors to a van."Kagome, Kirara and Kikyo keep cleaning up this place, I will be back soon but there are other teachers around so keep working." He got into the car.


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



Kagome fell on her bed it was 7:30. Her mom had heated up the left overs from dinner.
"Ugh I'm so glad thats over with!" All of a sudden her phone started ringing. "Ah!" She fell out of bed and scampered toward the phone. "Hello?"

"Kagome?" Came a rough voice on the other line.
"Um yea? This is her, who is this?"
" .. Inuyasha."
Kagome's eyes widened and she sat up on her bed. "Hey Inuyasha what's up?"
"Uh nothing.. um look .. I wanted to apologize about Kikyo acting like that ..she's gay."
"Oh .. ha, no I was being pretty bad too .. you talk to her latley?"
"Keh ,yeah"

"Oh, well are you guys going to get back together?"
'Oh I hope not!' She thought biting her nail.

"I don't know seriously, it's just up and down with her."
"I guess I know what you mean"
"Yea, well she was gay for ragging on you like that."
"Don't worry about it, it's just drama and that's what girls are best at."
"Yeah you got that right."
"Hey! Girls can only say that's what they are best at .. it's an insult if boys say it"
"uh ok haha"
"...what are you doing?"
"Nothing, thinking about this whole KIikyo thing."
"Oh I'm sorry ... um are you still having people over this weekend?"
"No .. well I don't know yet .. my parents are thinking about re-scheduling everything because of business."
"Ooh I see." Kagome said a lil disapointed because she would be in Inuyasha's house and hanging out with him if she went.
"Yea but hey I gotta go so i will talk to you later."
"Okay, bye." Kagome flipped her phone shut and laid down on her bed. 'Why cant I get him out of my head?'


- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -


"Okayyy, my birthday is next weekend and im gunna have a party! Woop woop!" Ayame said putting her hands into the air. "You 4 are coming to my house this weekend and helping me out with the cards and stuff okay?" She said directing her gaze toward Kagome, Sango, Kirara and Rin.

*they all nodded*

"Wait, what about Inuyashas get together, are you still having it Inu-?" Rin said hopefully. ((shessoumaru remember))
"Feh, yea I guess my parents were going to go, then they were'nt, but now they are.. they change thier minds too damn much."

"Huh? I never heard about people getting together!" Ayame butted in.
"Yea you did just now, are you going?" Inuyasha said not taking his consentration off his ramen. (( ^-^ ))
Ayame sighed "Yea, I guess I'm in!"

"Yess all the ladies are going and you all are goin to be in swimsuits!" Miroku said all excited.
"Shut up Miroku if you put any of your perverted hands on Ayame." Kouga said in death tone. Miroku got the idea and frowned Ayame smiled at this. She liked the whole protective thing.

"You have a pool?" Kagome said surprised.
"Yea so you can bring your swim suits I guess, we will probably get in the pool."

"Hey how long are we staying at your house inuyasha, what time to what time?" Ayame asked.
"I don't know, when-ever till when-ever.. all i know is that its goin to be Saturday."

"Why not tonight?" Miroku asked.
"Because I don't want it to be tonight." Inuyasha said gettting annoyed with everyone asking him questions.
"Okay whatever you say Inuyasha."


- - - - - - - - -



"Hey you guys want to come to my house after school?" Sango asked as they sat around in studyhall with nothing to do.
"I can't I have to spend time with daddy." Ayame mumbled as she drew hearts all over her study paper.
"I don't really feal like doing anything, maybe tomarrow." Kirara said putting her head on her desk and tried to go to sleep.
"I could go, but I'll have to ask my mom." Kagome chirped.
"I can't I'm already going to Inuyasha's and Ayame's so I won't be allowed to go to your house too." Rin slumped down in her chair and crossed her arms.

"Oh okay." Sango said surpised that her friends were preoccupied with things.

"Oh hey, um this sunday are you all coming over to do the card desighns?" Ayame looked up from her paper. "Well actually why don't you all come to my house after inuyasha's get together?" Ayame thought.

"The girls all nodded and agreed to call Ayame after they asked thier parents."


- - - - - - - - - - - -


"Please mom!" Kagome pleaded.

"I don't know dear. You got into that fight with that one girl, I don't know if I should let you do anything this weekend."

" There's so much going on, you can't just keep me cooped up in the house all day."
"I don't know."
"Please mom, I never get into trouble, I have a good head on my shoulders, and I have learned my lessen, I even listened to grampa talk for 2 hours about getting hurt in fights or somthing like that!"

Her mom stopped working and thought for a moment. "I guess dear, but if you get into more trouble im going to have a long talk with you and you'll be grounded for a long time."
"Okay mama." Kagome beamed as she ran up to the privacy of her room to call her friends.

"Hey Ayame I can come to your house."
"Okay I'm leaving for Inuyashas around 7." Ayame said.
"Okay sounds good to me, so I'll see you then"

- -


"Sango? Hey what time you going to Inuyasha's?"
"Um I think we are all going around 7. I don't know about the guys."
"Okay then. Sorry, my mom wouldn't let me come over, it was because of the whole fight with Kikyo"
"Oh it's alright. Kira ended up coming over and we just hung out with Miroku. It wasn't anything interesting."
"Oh okay ,good I guess.. well i am going to go, soOo I'll talk to you tomarow?"
"yeah...ok much love byes!"

- -

Kagome laid her study things on her desk
'geeze 3 tests and i gotta study!....i wonder if Inuyasha studies?.... he doesnt seem that bright.. I could tutor him.. I'm pretty good in those kinda things after all..oh my, im trailing off..I might just have A.D.D or somthing.. oooook ..chapter 7 history.. great -_- '




*end*
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -



oook end of chapter 7.. did you like the whole fight in this fic?.. i tried to make kagome mad-ish with out her sayng 'SIT' a million times or getting all depressed..please review!! and tell me if you are liking my story! ^-^