InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Tomodachi ❯ Chapter Two ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

disclaimer: As i'm not in the mood to be in the least bit funny, no humorous disclaimers. i don't own Inuyasha or any other character.

'She best be unharmed when I come back'...? What does Kaede-sama mean by that? Kagome thought with confusion in her eyes.
Kaede left Inuyasha and Kagome alone in the room.
Inuyasha turned to the, now, very confused kagome. "How the hell did you end up in this shit hole?" asked Inuyasha.
"Huh?" was Kagome's clever reply. "Oh, how I got here..." Kagome shook her senses back into her head. "Well, plain and simple, my mother drove me here in her car. Or, do you mean, why do I have to come to therapy?"
"Duh..." Inuyasha rolled his amber colored eyes.
"It's your fault," Kagome said easily to him.
"What...? What do you mean, it's my fault?" Inuyasha asked the girl, his eyes narrowed in the beginnings of annoyance.
"I mean exactly what I said. It's your fault that I'm here, in therapy."
Inuyasha's jaw dropped in utter confusion.
Kagome looked down at her hands. "My mother sent me here shortly after you left because she 'didn't want to see her daughter in such a state of depression.'" Kagome gave out a small laugh. "A lot that did. The therapist just said that not only was I not improving, I was getting more depressed... I guess it was because of therapy." Kagome suddenly brought her head up to look Inuyasha in the eyes, only just realizing she had told someone why she was sad for the first time in her life. "If you tell Kaede-sama, I'll refuse to ever come back here and just gradually get worse with my 'condition' got that?"
The white haired boy just blinked a couple times and nodded his head. Suddenly, he felt new dislike grow on his wart of hate towards his older brother.
"Kagome, I didn't want to leave. Sesshoumaru is the one who dragged me away to Hokkaido. If I could, I would have stayed with you," Inuyasha said with almost... almost... sincerity in his eyes; he lost the ability to show his emotions on his face years ago, but he did, most definitely feel sincere inside.
But Kagome didn't know how to reach his emotions inside of him, so she got stuck seeing the virtually angry look always on Inuyasha's face. "You don't mean that, do you...?" she asked him, looking back down to her hands.
As Inuyasha was about to answer her absurd question, Kaede came back into the room.
"Kagome, you've been home-schooled since five years ago, correct?" Kaede asked. Kagome nodded. "How would you like to start going back to public school?" Kagome nodded faster, getting happier. "Well, I've just signed you up to be in the same school as Inuyasha, here." The old woman smiled. "What do you think to the idea, both of you?"
Neither said a word.
Bleep-bleep-bleep
"Oh! That was my watch, it's time for you to go. Kagome, you're going to start going to Sakai High with Inuyasha two days from now."
Kagome thought for a moment. "Wait...won't that interfere with my therapy?" Kagome asked Kaede.
"Oh, no! Don't worry about that, Kagome," the therapist answered the girl. "You'll just come in a little bit later than usual and stay for less than the amount of time you usually stay for."
"Alright, Kaede-sama," Kagome said while she was leaving. "I'll see you tomorrow."

The next day...
"Darn it! I'm late for school!"
Inuyasha raced down the sidewalk and onto the school property. As he ran through the double doors, a teacher said to him, "Slow down, Yamaguchi!"
Inuyasha ignored the sensei and kept running to his homeroom. As he skidded to a stop in front of his homeroom teacher's desk, the secretary to the principal announced over the intercom, "Will Yamaguchi Inuyasha please report to the main office at this time? I repeat, will Yamaguchi Inuyasha please report to the main office at this time?"
The teacher, who was ready to give Inuyasha a "stern talking-to," glared up at the intercom, ten gave up with a sigh. "Go, Yamaguchi."
Inuyasha sauntered down the school's hallway now, there being no real reason for him to speed.
As Inuyasha reached the main office, he smelt something...familiar. Not the stench of the school's staff or students, but a scent he knew for his entire life.
"Yamaguchi-san, I need you to do me a favor," the principal told Inuyasha as he walked in the door, eyeing the black-haired girl wearing an entirely black outfit, even black gloves to hide her hands, that was sitting in one of the waiting chairs.
"What do you want?" Inuyasha asked rather rudely to the principal.
"I need you to take Kagome, here, around the school."
"Only if I get out of classes," Inuyasha responded.
"Not exactly that. You'll be taking Kagome with you to your classes. I've told the teachers already that you'll have Kagome and not to load on the work so you can give your attention to Kagome," the principal said.
"Alright. C'mon, Kag. First class, science." Inuyasha started to walk out the door with Kagome following intently.

Fifth period, last period before lunch...
"Oh, great. English...with Miss Kikyo," Inuyasha said to Kagome, who was holding a paper bag lunch in her hand.
"What's so bad about this 'Miss Kikyo' person?" Kagome asked.
"She's only the most commanding, most snobbish, sluttiest, teacher there is!" said a dark haired girl walking up to Inuyasha. "Hey, Inuyasha. Who's this?"
Inuyasha gave the girl a small wave. "This is Kagome. Kagome is supposedly my new 'therapy partner'. Kagome, this is Sango. Sango's my best friend," Inuyasha informed both girls, swinging his head left to right, his silver hair slightly following.
"Good to meet you, Kagome. Are you following this jerk around the school, or is he dragging you?" Sango asked with a smile on her face.
Kagome didn't answer. She wasn't sure if Sango was joking or if she was serious, even with the smile on face.
"Dragging," Inuyasha answered for Kagome. "C'mon, Kag, let's get to English before we're late."
"Hey! What about me?" Sango asked. "I'm going to the same class! Don't forget me!"
Inuyasha rolled his eyes and walked into class with Kagome in toe.
Good morning, class, a woman that looked almost identical with Kagome said as she walked in through the door of the classroom.
"Wha...?" Kagome said in slight bewilderment.
"That was English. She said'Good morning, class' " Inuyasha translated for Kagome, who didn't know English at all, except for a few bad names and swears.
"Why does she look like me?" Kagome asked while nodding her head that she understood what the teacher had said.
"Don't know. She could be some kind of freaky stalk—"
"Excuse me. What were you saying to your little girlfriend, Yamaguchi-san?" Miss Kikyo interrupted Inuyasha with her usual attitude.
"Nothing, Miss Kikyo," Inuyasha said rather hurriedly, seeing a red tinge starting to cross Kagome's cheeks.
"Ah, you must be Higurashi Kagome," Miss Kikyo said while changing the subject. "Do you know any English?"
"Uh, not really, except for a few names and...swears," Kagome answered the scary looking lady, a little afraid to admit she knew swears.
All Miss Kikyo did was raise an eyebrow, say, "Well, I hope you like this school," and start the lesson off for that day.
El fin del capítulo dos. Almuerzo para el capítulo tres. Muchas gracias para leer. Adios, mis amigos!

a/n: the above is spanish and SHOULD say, "The end of the chapter two. lunch is for the chapter three. much thanks for reading. good-bye, my friends!" yay! this chapter was longer than the last! joy! PLEASE REVIEW!