InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Torn Love ❯ Torn Love ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Warning: Charrie Death. Blood. Oocness.

Disclaimer
: I do not own the anime Inuyasha. Inuyasha and co. belong to Rumiko Takahashi. I do, however, own all my own characters and the plot.

~~Torn Love~~

He smiled.

With that one gesture, I knew. I knew my life would be over. I held back tears. I used to trust him! He turned on me! ‘Why.. Why did it end like this?’ I wonder, the tears starting to fall.
I cry out, feeling him plunge his sword into my arm. “D-don’t do this.. please..” I whispered in pain, knowing he wouldn’t hear me.

He pulled his sword out, and flung it across the room, shattering a window. I whimpered, scared, wondering what he was going to do.
He walked across the room over to the broken window shards, and picked one up. He looked back at me, with a glint in his eye, and started walking towards me slowly. I held back a scream, and backed up, him getting closer each time. I felt stone against my back, and a tear slipped down my cheek. I remembered what led to this, what led to him wanting to kill me. But I still didn’t understand why.

I felt something cold on my neck, then felt a sharp pain, and my blood falling onto the floor. I cried out as he does it again, this time on my arm. He did it once again in the same place, going even deeper.

More of my tears fell onto the ground, and I sobbed, building up my power inside of me, and I flung him away, staggering up and holding onto the wall for support. I didn’t notice him coming at me, too absorbed in trying to stay up, and I was thrown into the wall on the other side of her room, landing in a heap at the bottom in the shards of glass.

I let out a single sob, before I fall quiet, shivering. He comes towards me once again, and whispers “You know I love you.” Before he kneels down and touches my shoulder gently, like he cares. I shiver, and back away from him, my eyes wide. “No.. No you don’t.. You don’t care..” I whisper. “Oh but I do. I do..” He whispered, and disappeared. I looked around. ‘W-where did he go?!’ I panicked.

I heard a quiet laugh from behind me, and cried out. There was a pain in my upper torso. I felt myself becoming faint, and fell to the ground as he pulled his hand out.
Before I succumbed to the blackness of death, I heard him say something. “I love you, Ai.”

I coughed up blood, before his words registered. ‘I can’t believe I still love him.. even.. even after he did this to me..’ I think. “I love you too.. Sesshomaru..” I smile, and take my last breath, before I succumb to the darkness of death.


~~Torn Love~~

-sniffs- Yes, I mixed Sessy from Inuyasha with a charrie of my own.

Ai: You killed me. You evil little.. -growls-

Sessy: -stares- I think you deserved to die.

Ai: WHAT?! You’re the one who killed me in the first place!! -jumps and attacks Sessy-

Sessy: And what is with the nickname?

Me: -shoves the two fighting animals into a different room, and then winces at the sound of glass being broken- P-please excuse these two for a moment… R&R? -smiles-