InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Torn Love ❯ Torn Love - Sequel ( One-Shot )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Warning: May be slight oocness.

Disclaimer, I do not own the anime Inuyasha. Inuyasha and co. belong to Rumiko Takahashi. I do, however, own all my own characters and the plot.

~~Tom Love~~

That had happened about a week ago.
Since then, I have been revived, and I have been walking further away from the spot I died in, and where Sesshomaru lives. ‘And they call him a lord..’ I think, laughing mentally. ‘He’s not even close to one.’ I kept walking, wondering where I was going to go. It wasn’t like I had anywhere to go. My family had abandoned me after they found out two things; One, I was a vampire; Two, I was mate to a demon. I snort, and then yelp as an attack almost hits me. ‘That looked like.. The Windscar!’ I gasp, and turn to where it came from. “Inuyasha.” I say. “Ai.” Another voice says from my other side. ‘Sesshomaru..’ I think, turning my head towards him. My face was calm, as was my voice. “Hello, Lord Sesshomaru.” I only added lord to be respectful. Seeing as most refer to him as lord. Looking back to where Inuyasha was, I saw he had gone. “Great, I’m alone with the icicle..” I mutter under my breath, though he still heard. “I thought I had killed you.”
“You know.. I am immortal.”
“No. Only pureblooded vampires are immortal.” He growls.
“… Who says I’m not.. Pureblooded..?” I ask, my fangs slipping out a bit.
Sesshomaru stares at me. “Are you?”
I smile. “Yes. I am.” I let down my scent barrier. “Surprised?”
Sesshomaru nodded slightly. “There’s a lot I don’t know about you.. Though I’m not too surprised.” ‘Though tonight.. I will kill you.’ He said through their connection.
I hiss. “I hate you.” He transformed into his demon form, ignoring me. I gulp, focusing on my demon powers. ‘I’ll let you out.. Destroy him.. And only him.’ I say to my inner demon, before I too, transform.


Inuyasha was watching them. “S-She’s a.. a.. a cat?!” He sputtered, amazed.


“You’re mate is both a cat demon, as well as pureblooded vampire..” I purr. “And if I’m correct.. Don’t all demons bow down to purebloods?” I laugh. He growls, glaring at me.
“I thought so.” Ducking to avoid being hit, I turn around and launch myself at him, landing on his back, my claws digging into his fur. “I think you have it the wrong way - I won’t allow myself to be killed.. I can’t die. You, on the other hand.. You can.”

The fighting continued for a while, going back and forth between us, each of us getting minor scratches.
Of course, like usual, neither of us could stay in our demonic form for too long. As it got darker, it got harder for both of us to stay in that form that we start to change back.

I was first to change. As I changed, I slip down onto the ground, until I was standing up; resting against a tree, knowing full well Sesshomaru would change back as well.

As I expect, Sesshomaru does change, and comes silently back down to the ground. “It would have been much easier to kill you in that form..” He mutters.
“Eh.” I merely say, before pulling out Ziriyu and sending a blast at him. He blocks it, of course. I was ready for that, and teleport behind him, intending to stab him. To my surprise, he is faster than I expect, and blocks my attack with his own sword. “You’re faster than you used to be.” I murmur.
“Your blood does wonders, dear.” He replies with a smirk. I hiss in reply. He had drunken my blood! What a beast. “You’re a disgusting beast, Sesshomaru.” I say, dropping the ‘lord’ from his name. “There’s an animal inside me - but not even I would do that. Drink blood from a vampire after you supposedly killed them.” I back away into the shadows, making up what I would do as I go along. I weave through the trees at an inhuman pace, until I come behind him. I come up behind him, claws outstretched, and run my claws across his back, before pulling out Ziriyu again and attacking. This time, I don’t fail. I stab him with Ziriyu. “You know.. As much as I want revenge.. I’ll let you live under one condition.” I say as I pull Ziriyu out of him.
Sesshomaru gives me a look that says “What is it?”
I smirk. “Leave me alone. I’ll leave you alone.” He gives me a nod after a bit. “Good.” I lean down, gathering up my healing powers. “I’ll even be nice to you, and heal you.” I hiss, before positioning my hands over his wound, and letting my power seep into him.
Sesshomaru hisses in pain, I assume. I get up, and pick Ziriyu up after the healing process is finished, sliding Ziriyu back into its sheath at my side. Walking towards the edge of the clearing, I stop. “Goodbye.. Lord Sesshomaru.” I whisper, before walking into the shadows, not looking back. “Ashiteru.” I whisper once more, though no one hears.

~~Torn Love~~

Well, this is the sequel. I don’t believe I’m going to make another chapter. Sorry. ^^; Maybe with enough persuasion I will.
Oh, ‘Ashiteru’ means ‘I love you’ in Japanese, I believe.

Soo.. R&R, please?