InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Training ❯ Enter the Western Domain ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

This hit me when I was reading a Sess/Kag story. Kagome is always kidnapped by Sesshoumaru and ends up falling in love with him, runs into him while running away from Inuyasha and falling in love with him but she never directly goes to him. Sess/Kag

Summary: Kagome has had enough of Inuyasha playing with her heart so she seeks out the one that can bring him down to train her. His older half-brother, Sesshoumaru.

"I am requesting to see Lord Sesshoumaru."

"Lord Sesshoumaru has no time for idle conversation woman."

"This will be no idle conversation, of that I assure you."

'Lord Sesshoumaru, there is a female requesting your presence. I cannot determine whether she is human or youkai. Her aura is concealed but the kitsune childs is not. Shall I permit them entrance?'

'Hai. Escort her and the kit to my study. I will handle this.'

'Yessir.'

"If you will please follow him, he will escort you to Lord Sesshoumaru directly."

"Thank you"

Kagome POV

'He knows I am here but he does not yet know who I am. Very good.'

"Shippo. You are to stay at my side and not to say a word, understood?"

"Hai."

"Good."

We arrrived in front of two massive cherrywood doors with two inuyoukai carved in them.

"This is where I leave you." The servant said as he scampered away.

The two doors swung open revealing Sesshoumaru hunched over his desk.

"Lord Sesshoumaru." I called as Shippo and I bowed.

His head shot up at my voice and I inwardly smirked.

"The half-breeds living woman."

"I am not the half-breeds woman nor was I ever. I am Kagome. Lord Sesshoumaru, I have come to ask you a favor."

"What makes you think that I would help a ningen?"

"This ningen knows where the true Tetsaiga rests. You know as well as I do that the sword the mutt weilds is not your fathers."

"What is this favor you ask?"

"For you to train me."

"I have only trained youkai."

"That is why I sought you out in the first place. I wish to be trained until I can no longer stand up. I wish to undergo a youkais training."

"A ningen could never handle a youkai training."

"That is where you are wrong Lord Sesshoumaru. Where there is a will, there is a way plus I am a miko."

"Why is it you wish to be trained?"

"So I may defeat the one who chose a corpse over me and killed my friends. I wish for him to die at my hand."

I let my aura fan out behind me to show the truth in my words.

'Inuyasha. You chose the corpse over me, killed my friends, and broke my heart. You will die at my hand.'

"Very well. You will have your training. The only break you will get from training is your bleeding time. Understood?"

"Hai. Thank you Lord Sesshoumaru."

"You will begin tomorrow. A servant will show you to your room. Do you wish for your kit to train as well?"

"No. I will train him when the time comes."

"Understood. His room will be across from Rins. Yours will be across from mine."

"Arigato."

I said as I bowed and followed the servant to my room. I was going to get some sleep, knowing that the training would be the toughest thing I have ever endured.

End Chapter One

Basically the room set up is a box. The upper right is Sesshoumaru, upper left Rin, lower left Shippo, and lower right Kagome.

So how was the first chapter? Chapter 2 coming soon.