InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Transfer Student Inuyasha! ❯ One Side of the Well ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Transfer Student Inuyasha

Transfer Student Inuyasha!

Chapter 1: One side of the well.

"Come on Inuyasha! I've got to go home! I have a major math test and I haven't studied!"

"So what? You belong here! Why do you take these tests anyway? Do you enjoy them?"

"Baka! Of course not! If I want to get into a good school, then I have to keep my grades up."

Kagome sighed; she knew Inuyasha was going to give her a big argument if she let him. She better sit him, and get away before things got worse.

"Sit!"

Inuyasha stared up at the night sky as he waited for Kagome to come back. She'd been gone a day now, and he was starting to miss the girl.

"Inuyasha! Why don't you go after her if you're that worried?"

Sango was coming up the hill with Kirara in tow.

"Hey Sango, why don't you just stick to your own business! I'm not worried!"

All the same, he was starting to think he should go get her. He folded his arms across his chest and sighed, He'd wait until Sango left. The others were probably still at Kaede-baba's hut.

"Fine, Inuyasha, but she won't come home until you get her, and none of us can go through the well except you.

An hour later, Inuyasha appeared in Kagome's world. The sky thundered and rumbled. A storm must be coming. Something about the storm made him feel tense.

"Inuyasha!"

It was Kagome's little brother, Souta. It seemed that he was attached to the hanyou.

"Souta! Have you seen Kagome?"

"Hai, she's in her room studying."

So at least she wasn't making that up. Inuyasha quickly walked the path from the shrine to Kagome's house. He didn't understand why humans needed such big homes. Probably to keep all the weird stuff they kept inside.

Kagome lay flat on her bed. She was hopelessly confused. She didn't understand anything! Maybe she should just ask her friends to help explain it. She wondered if Inuyasha knew anything about math. The idea made her laugh. No way could that stubborn, jealous, thick headed hanyou understand math.

The door burst open. A crack of lightning lit the sky outside her window.

"Kagome, we're going back!"

Of course it was Inuyasha.

"But my test is tomorrow! The whole reason I came back was to take the test!"

Suddenly, all the power went out. She heard Souta cry out in alarm. She better get down and calm the little scaredy. She knew he would want her around for storms, since he was hopelessly frightened of them.

"Inuyasha, just let us stay for this storm, then I promise I'll go back."

"Fine. But I won't make any exceptions!"

Inuyasha could feel something strange in this storm. Kagome would probably want him to stay inside though, and anyway, he wanted to be with her incase anything went wrong. He didn't trust this strange world, and without those magic lights, it was even less trusted.

"Inuyasha, do you feel it?"

"Hai. We'll check on it after this storm."

A few hours later, Inuyasha and Kagome wandered around the grounds, inspecting the damage.

"Well, I don't see anything strange."

"Ok Kagome, now we're going back."

They made their way to the shrine, but were shocked when they got their. The whole shrine was completely covered by two giant trees. There was no sign of the shrine underneath.

"Inuyasha, what will we do?"

"Don't worry, I'll have those trees off soon."

He pulled and pulled, and finally managed to pull off the great trees. The shrine was crushed, but after a careful search, the well was found to be in one shape.

"Let's go Kagome."

They both jumped down, and Kagome found herself on the other side of the well. But where was Inuyasha? She looked around, and decided to go back. Maybe he somehow couldn't make it back? She jumped through again, and saw Inuyasha in the spot she'd left him in. He looked confused.

"It's the strange feeling I felt from the storm. It's surrounding the bottom of this well."

"Inuyasha, why couldn't you go through? The well magic isn't broken from those trees is it?"

"Keh! I won't be stuck in this world. I'm going to try again, it must have been a fluke."

He jumped again, and he landed on his knees.

"Inuyasha, I think you're stuck!"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* ~*~*~

Hi everyone! This is HiaiHakusho, also known as Isuki-chan! Thanks for reading my fic, sorry the first one's so short. Don't worry, it's mostly uphill from here!!!! ^-^ Inuyasha rocks, and don't worry all you Inu/Kagome fans, this is a romance about those two. The first chapter is pretty boring, but wait till my next chapter! Heehee. Hope you all enjoy and e-mail me lots. Just e-mail at KJTiger11@aol.com, and I'll answer you. Cheers to all you guys.