InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Transfer Student Inuyasha! ❯ First Day ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: Sorry all, I hate to interrupt you, but I just have to say, I do not own any characters in this story. I kind of forgot to say that before^-^. Ok, now you can keep reading.

 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transfer Student Inuyasha!

Chapter 2: First Day

 

"Are you crazy!!! There's no way in hell!"

 

"Inuyasha, you have to go to school, or else people will start to wonder why this weird boy is living with me!"

 

"Kagome, I'm not going to be here that long!"

 

"How do you know? You could be here for a year for all we know!"

 

Inuyasha growled. This was a no win situation. Inwardly, he was scared of this school thing. He didn't know anything about it, and it wasn't something he could fight his way out of! The only good thing about it was he could watch out for his Kagome, and make sure she didn't get into trouble. Well, why not try it out?

 

"Fine. I'll go. But I can't promise I'll keep going."

 

Kagome clapped her hands and bounced. Wow, she is actually excited about this. I wonder why?

 

"Inuyasha? I think we need to get you a school uniform."

 

Oh no. This was going to be a lot more difficult than it seemed. Those weird clothes were uncomfortable looking. Why did these people wear them? He sighed, well better get used to it.

 

A few hours later, all the arrangements were set. Inuyasha's uniform arrived the next morning. After spending a very uncomfortable night on a "couch", Inuyasha yawned and stood up. No one else was up yet. He stared at his new "uniform" and tried to imagine wearing that. To top it off, Kagome had bought him those weird shoe things.

A sleepy Souta came down stairs.

"Inuyasha! Sis told me to help you put on your uniform."

Just great.

 

When Kagome came downstairs, she saw Inuyasha looking very awkward in his uniform, and trying to put on a pair of shoes. She laughed and ignored the frustrated stare of the hanyou. Souta was being a good help, for not knowing much about the stubborn hanyou's temper.

"Ok Inuyasha, ready to go to school?"

 

Walking to the school, Inuyasha tried to pretend to be just a normal boy while Kagome held onto his hand. Kagome gave him an encouraging smile. Maybe if she were near him, this wouldn't be such an ordeal. He kept his feelings to himself, and just kept walking.

 

"Inuyasha? Thanks for trying this. I know it can't be easy for you." She gave his hand a little squeeze.

Inuyasha almost smiled. His Kagome would be near him all day. Kagome's family had made sure they were in the same class.

 

In Inuyasha's mind, he had never seen anything crazier than the schoolyard before the bell rang. At the gate, Kagome self-consciously let go of Inuyasha's hand. Where all these humans here just to take the terrible tests Kagome had described? He didn't think there were this many people. Kagome led him through the masses to the front of the school. Inside, he was greeted by a fat man wearing a similar uniform to some men he'd seen on the way to school.

 

"Hello, you must be the transfer student, Inuyasha. Kagome has volunteered to show you around today since you are new and have the same classes. My name is Hyaru; all the kids call me that. I hope you behave young man."

 

Kagome warned him about this. She said that a friendly looking man would come to greet them. He was the boss of all the other humans, and he wasn't to be trusted. However he should "show respect". So he bowed to the human and said "Thank you sir. I hope to do the same."

 

Kagome smiled at this. Inuyasha had never acted so kind to anyone. Maybe he was scared of school? No, the Great Inuyasha wasn't scared. Besides, she'd help, he had to know that.

 

Inuyasha carefully walked with her down the empty hall. She directed him to their first period class and he walked inside. Maybe this school thing wasn't so bad. Unfortunately for him, it was about to get worse.

 

 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

 

Hi everyone! Isuki here! So what do you think of my fic? I hope you all enjoy it. If you have any suggestions or comments, you can email me at KJTiger11@aol.com All emails will be answered! Thanks to all you anime lovers. ^-^ Arigotou, and see you in my next chapter.