InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Trick or Treat Inuyasha ❯ The Bet ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

TRICK OR TREAT INUYASHA
CHAPTER 1 THE BET
 
 
Kagome left her house to go to the feudal era to get Inuyasha and the others. Kagome and Inuyasha made a bet that if Kagome gave Sango, Shippo, Miroku, and Kirara a shard of the jewel that they could travel to Kagome's time. Inuyasha thought it would not work. But when they jumped down the well they were in Kagome's time. So Kagome said that if they would make it throw the well her and the gang would have to go to her time to go trick or treating. Inuyasha said if it didn't work they would have to hunt for the shards for a whole two months without Kagome leaving. So Kagome was thinking what they should be. Then again they don't need costumes. Inuyasha and Shippo are demons so they look like they are in costumes. Sango and Miroku have old fashion kimonos. Then I can get one of old kimono too. Kirara can be part of Sango's costumes.
 
Kagome arrived to the feudal era. The first thing she saw was Shippo.
 
“ Kagome can we go now!!!” Shippo yelled.
 
“ Just hold Shippo. I have to find the others to make sure they are ready. Then I have to go get my kimono from Kaede.” Kagome answered.
 
“ Fine.” Shippo sighed.
 
Kagome walked over to Kaede's hut. Inuyasha walked out of the hut.
 
“ Kagome this is so stupid. Why do we have to go to your time and have to do this trick or treat thing?”
 
“ Because it was part of the bet.”
 
“ What ever. Lets go.”
 
“ We have to wait for Sango and Miroku.”
 
“ Well they met have to wait for awhile. Because they talking down by the river.”
 
“ Let's go get them.” Kagome said running down to the river.
 
“ Wait Kagome.” Inuyasha yelled running after her.
 
Kagome ran to the river she was about to yell at Miroku and Sango that it was time to go. She froze. Inuyasha showed up and his mouth dropped open. Miroku and Sango were making out. Inuyasha and Kagome backed away slowly and quietly so that they wouldn't hear them.
 
Inuyasha and Kagome walked to the well. Inuyasha was the first one the speak.
 
“ Well that was interesting.”
 
“ Yeah it was.” Kagome answered. She turned to Inuyasha.
 
Inuyasha was facing Kagome. Kagome licked her lips because they were dry. Inuyasha then licked his. Then he was wondering how her lips would feel on his. Then he lend into kiss. Kagome got wide eyes.
 
“ Inuyasha what are you doing?”
 
Inuyasha blushed “ Never mind.”
 
Then he walked off. Kagome thought was he going to kiss me? Should I have let him? The next time Kikyo comes around he will go after her and leave me. I am going find him and going to let him kiss me.
 
Kagome ran to Inuyasha favorite tree.
 
“ Inuyasha are you there?”
 
“ Yes what do the hell you want?”
 
“ I was just wondering if I could come up there with you and weight for Miroku and Sango with you.”
 
“ What ever you can weight up here if you can get up here.”
 
“ If I will come up then.”
 
Kagome started up the tree. Inuyasha was almost to the top of the tree. Kagome got half way up and the branch broke.
 
“ Inuyasha Help Me!!!!!”
 
Right before Kagome hit the ground Inuyasha grabbed her arm.
 
“ Thanks for saving me Inuyasha.” Kagome said.
 
“ Yeah what ever. That what you get for being clumsy. Then Kagome kissed him. Inuyasha eyes got huge. Then he relaxed. They broke the kiss.
 
“ Wow that was wonderful.” Inuyasha said.
 
“ Thanks Inuyasha.”
 
Then they made out for about 10 minutes. Then Miroku and Sango walked over to the well. They saw them. Then they waited for them to get done then they walked out of the trees.
 
“ Inuyasha Kagome are you ready to go?” Sango said.
 
“ Yes we are.” Kagome said.
 
“ Where is Shippo and Kirara?” Miroku said.
 
“ How cares about Shippo that little brat.” Inuyasha answered.
 
“ I think they are at Kaede hut.” Sango answered.
 
Kagome said, “ I will go get them.”
 
Kagome ran off to get them. She ran to the hut to find that they were sleeping. She tipped toed in and told Kaede that they were leaving. She picked Kirara and Shippo and walked out of the hut to find the others. She arrived at the well to see everyone wanting by the well.
 
“ Lets go.” Kagome said.
 
They all jumped down the well. But they didn't know that they were being watched by two people. One was Naraku and the other was Kikyo.
 
“ I will kill the bitch for making out with my man. If it is the last thing I do.” Kikyo said.
 
Naraku was gazing into Kanna mirror.
 
“ So they are going to her world. I will get them. Now I know how to get to her world. “ Naraku said.