InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Trick or Treat Inuyasha ❯ The Candy ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

TRICK OR TREAT INUYASHA
CHAPTER 2 THE CANDY
 
 
 
Disclaimer: sorry I have not updated in awhile. I have been busy with school and sports. I will try to update sooner for now on. I also don't own inuyasha or any of the other characters.
 
 
 
Kagome jumped out of the well. Inuyasha followed. He had in his arms Shippo and Kirara. Then Sango screamed. They heard a slap.
 
“ Miroku must have grabbed her butt again” Kagome said.
 
Inuyasha answered, “ What is new?”
 
“ Baka!” They heard Sango yell.
 
She jumped out of the well. Miroku crawled out of the well with bumps all over his head.
 
“ Well he ever learn?” Shippo said.
 
 
The gang heads to Kagome's house leaving Miroku behind. He starts to run after them and then he trips over a rock. Inuyasha, Kagome, Shippo, and Sango burst into laughter. Kagome and Sango start rolling on the ground holding their stomachs.
 
Miroku says, “ Not funny guys!”
 
“ Yeah its not funny it is hilarious.” Kagome answers. They start laughing harder.
 
 
After about 5 minutes they finally get to Kagome's house. All of them walk up to Kagome's room. Kagome, Sango, and Shippo set on Kagome's bed. Inuyasha and Miroku sit on the floor.
 
“ Okay we have about ready to go. We just have to get bags to put all of your candy in. Shippo will you mind go get the bags from my mom.” Kagome said.
 
Shippo answers, “ Yeah sure.”
 
After Shippo leaves Kagome says, “ After we get down trick or treating we are going to go to a Halloween party. We are going to have to wait til Shippo falls asleep. It will be fun. I will tell you about it on the way to the party.”
 
Shippo arrives back to her room. Shippo has six bags.
 
“ Hey Shippo why do you have 6 bags we only need 5 bags?” Kagome says.
 
“ Your mom said we have to take your bother with us when he get backs form school.” Shippo answeres.
 
“ I will be right back guys.” Kagome said as she runsdown stairs.
 
Inuyasha, Miroku, Sango, Shippo, and Kirara her yelling. Kagome was arguing with her mom about bring Sota. But Kagome's mom won the fight. Kagome goes up to her room and slams the down shut.
 
“ Oh sorry. I forgot you guys where up here. But we have to bring my brother.” Kagome explains.
 
 
So when Sota got home he had to get his costume on. Kagome already had her costume on. She put it on when they were awaiting for Sota. They left the house. They went to everyhouse on Kagome's side of town. Buy this time Shippo had a stomach ach from all the candy and he still had more in his bag. Sota fell asleep. So Inuyasha had to carry him home.