InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Trick or Treat Inuyasha ❯ The Pary part1 ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

CHAPTER 3
THE PARTY
They droped off Sota, Shippo, and Kirara at Kagome's house. They walked to the party.
 
“ You see a party is where people get together to have fun. There are games and food. You also dance. This is a Halloween party. Your costumes to the part. Your in your cast you clothes. But if anyone asks your are my cousins visting from Aomon. You don't what people to know you are from the future.” Kagome explained to them.
 
They arrived that the party. You could here the music playing. They all walked in their wnet ov er to the puch table. Kagome got drinks for all of them.
 
Kagome took a drink she said, “ This punch is spiked.”
 
“What does that mean Kagome?” Sango asked.
 
“ It means that there is beer in the puch.”
 
So they walked around the party Kagome talked sango into going out on the dance floor. Miroku was groping all the girls around him and Inuyasha st back and watched Kagoem dance. He could not help but notice how her hips moved to the music. Then a girl walked over to him.
 
“ Hi hottie. What is your name?” the girl asked him.
 
He looked up at her and there was something familiar about here.
 
“ Who the hell wants to know?”
 
“ Don't be silly I want to know.”
 
“ Why?”
 
“ Because you are a hottie with a body.”
 
Inuyasha started to blush and got up and left the girl standing there.
 
“ I will teach that bitch to stay away form my man.” The girl said with a glare.
 
Kagome and Sango were when the song Hot In Herre came on. By this time Kagome had seen that Inuyasha got up a left when that girl was talking to him and that he had found another stop to sit.
 
Miroku had so many drinks of that punch that he couldn't even walk in a straight line. He saw the the second most beautiful girl he had ever seen. He though that Sango was more prettier then her. He walked up to her grabbed the girls hand and asked her to bear his child.
 
For some odd reason this girl didn't refuse him. So she lead him up to one of the vacant bedrooms.
 
 
 
 
 
 
Sorry this is kind of short but I have to go and do my homework and I think I met start writing another chapter to the story Love You. Thanks for reading. I will try to update soon.