InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ True Feelings ❯ Miroku's Honarable Intentions ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

True Feelings

~Chapter 1~

Miroku's Honarable Intensions

AG- Ok, one of many fanfics I am going to do with Miroku and Sango Pairings! ^_^

Sango- Why do this to me?

AG- cause I want to....

Miroku- ^_^ let's get on with the fic!

AG- Me no own Inuyasha! Though....I wish I did! T_T

~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/

"Hey Sango, the drunken Monk had some Sake lying around! Come join me!" yelled Miroku while drinking some Sake.

"No, I don't think so, Miroku," said Sango. "I think I should be sober to babysit you and the monk, since YOU chose to go to visit the monk while he was ill," Sango continued as she sat across from him.

"You didn't HAVE to come with me."

"Well I am tired of Inuyasha doing something dumb, then Kagome gets mad, then she goes back to her time and Inuyasha mopes around until she comes back," Sango explained. "To tell you the truth, I would rather be here then there, where I am sure they are getting into another fight as we speak."

Miroku chuckled and took another sip of the Sake. "You sure you don't want some?" he asked her as he slid near her.

"Keep your distance Miroku," Sango said raising her hand.

"I am just handing the Sake to you. Want some?" Miroku asked.

Sango reached for the bottle. "Well, maybe." She took the bottle and sipped it. "Hmm, that doesn't taste too bad," she said as she began chugging it.

"Woah! Sango! Slow down a bit!" Miroku exclaimed.

Sango stopped drinking it. "Damn, it's empty," she said. She looked at Miroku and said, "Well Monk, pass me another bottle!"

"No, this was a bad idea Sango," Miroku told her taking the empty bottle away from her.

"Are you kidding!? I am actually having fun!" she exclaimed as she reached for another bottle herself and began to drink it.

"Sango!" Miroku exclaimed again.

"Miroku, listen, you wanted me to drink with you!" Sango explained.

"Yes, but I didn't realize that it was going to affect you like this," he said as he tried to pull the bottle away from Sango.

Sango refused to let go of the bottle. He pulled harder as Sango held on harder, fighting him. Miroku pulled again, hard enough to where their lips met. They sat there and kissed for a few moments. As soon as he realized what was happening and he regained his senses, he pulled away.

"What's wrong Miroku? I thought you wanted this," Sango brought up.

"Yes, I do, but I don't want my child concieved because you were drunk!" he exclaimed (AN- ^_^ Cute Miroku being HONARABLE!)

Sango threw the bottle of Sake against a rock. "I am still perfectly sober Miroku!" Sango told him.

"Sango, if you were sober...you would have slapped me when our lips met," Miroku said turning away from her. "You hit me everytime I touch you."

Sango then looked at Miroku, "Miroku, I don't hit you EVERY time you touch me," Sango said moving closer to him.

"Yes, you do. Every time, Sango. And each time I begin to believe that you hate me," Miroku said lowering his head.

"Miroku, I don't hate you. You are a very dear friend of mine. I only ever find your lechery an annoyence," Sango explained.

"Yes, well, it's the way I was raised," Miroku said looking back at her. He met her eyes.

"Miroku, since we are being honest, may I ask you a question?" Sango asked him.

"Yes," Miroku stated.

"Well you seem to hit on me every chance you get, but you never seem to hit on Kagome. Why is that?" Sango asked him. "Is it because you are afraid of Inuyasha, and you know that if you ever hit on Kagome he would kill you?"

"No, I am not afraid of Inuyasha. When we all first met, I started to hit on her like I do all women, but Inuyasha tried to make me to stop. I asked her to bear my child, and she said no. I had a little bit of fun at first annoying Inuyasha by continuing to touch her. Eventually I stopped and also stopped hitting on Kagome," Miroku explained.

"So, then you just gave up?"

"Yes."

"Will you give up on me?" Sango asked.

"Not likely," Miroku said as he smiled at her.

"And why is that?" Sango asked as she tried reaching for more Sake.

Miroku pushed it away from her, grabbed her, pulled her close, and simply said, "Your different."

"I am different?" Sango asked.

"Yes, very," Miroku said as he gently kissed her forhead. He then reached to her chin, pulled it up as he looked into her eyes. "So, Sango, will you bear my child?" he asked with a smile on his face.

Sango reached up as if she was about to hit him, instead she touched his face gently just has he had done. "What the hell, but I may not be entirely sober," she joked.

"What the Hell," Miroku said as he kissed her.

~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/~/

AG- Horray first chapter COMPLETE!

Miroku- *doing victory dance* Miroku's gettin' some action tonight!

Luraia- You have been hanging with AG a little too long Miro-chan.

AG- REVIEW!