InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ True Love in the Making ❯ Tour Guides ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Genre: Romance/Humor



Author: Stormy Nights Rainy Days

Pairing: Sess/Kag, Inu/Kik, San/Mir, Rin/Ship



Disclaimer: NO T-T

A/N:Ah screw it I am updatin ...Hey I would like you to tell me who you think Kouga should be with ok? Because I forgot the girls name that he promised to marry so if you could tell me it would be appreciated Arigato ^-^.

________________________________________________________________________


Kouga who had been left behind in the interdictions decided to follow the enchanting girl named Kagome and her companion on their tour of the mansion. He stopped short when he saw Kagome and that girl go in to their room with their luggage Sesshomaru following suite helping them with their luggage. He sighed and went back to the studio and decided to practice his guitar alas he was always cast into the shadow of his archrival InuYasha.

“Sesshomaru-sama thank you for this job and this room it is so cool” Sango said after a long silence.

“Hai arigato demo we have to go find the girls after all we have to take care of them. So Ja Ne Sesshomaru-Sama see you at dinner.” Kagome said exiting the room with Sango close by.

“Arekkusu, Arekkusu!” Rin said. Arekkusu decided it was high time that they put that picture she took on the web site demo since Arekkusu couldn’t Rin had to. That was not exactly a good thing because it was… complicated. Or Rin thought so.

“Nani onee-san?”

“How the hell do you do this imooto? It is too complicated! Mou you do it I won’t tell otou-san promise!” Rin whined she really loved the Internet but she left websites to others.

Just then Sango and Kagome walked in.

“Oh there you girls are so what’s up?” Sango asked with a charming smile.

Arekkusu quickly covered the computer monitor with her sweatshirt while Rin nervously started talking.

“Oh nothing you know just…um doing things heehee…” she said sweat dropping.

“Oh I see…” Sango said with a mischievous grin.

“So girls what are you hiding?” Kagome said what was on Sangos’ mind.

“Oh nothing, nothing at all heehee” Arekkusu sent a death glare at Rin for being so obvious.

Calmly Sango and Kagome started to walk towards the girls.

“Oh I don’t think it is nothing right Sango?” Kagome said quickly pulling the onyx colored sweatshirt of the monitor.

“Yeah, Kagome it looks like a website?” Sango said utterly confused.

“Huh…?” Kagome said also utterly confused.

Yes Kagome and Sango both have dirty little minds. For you see they thought that they would come across something… inappropriate. But definitely not this. It was a Website with a picture of Sesshomaru wearing a white haori and white kimono top with red sakura on the shoulder he also had black battle armor with a yellow sash and two swords sticking out. And his face was just cool he had a dark blue cresset moon on his fore head and two magenta stripes on each of his cheeks.

“Please don’t tell Sessy PLEASE I don’t want to get grounded PLEASE!” Arekkusu asked more like begged.

“Arekkusu what is this?” Kagome asked pointing to the picture but as you looked closer it looked more like a painting like an online museum.

“Hai I agree with Kagome Sesshomaru looks like the demon lord that I have seen in Kagomes’ grandfathers books.” Sango said getting suspicious she had heard that demons do exist even to day but are extremely rare to find. Could it be that Sesshomaru is indeed a youkai? If so what about the rest of the gang. Are they too youkai?

Rin looked at Arekkusu then back at Kagome and Sango and sighed.

“Arekkusu they might as well know after all they will be with us for a very long time” Rin said.

“Hai onee-san I agree but don’t you think we should do this under more acceptable terms per say at dinner when every body is present?” Arekkusu said with more formality that one would have thought possible for the young ten-chi youkai

“Hai you are right imooto” Rin turned to Sango and Kagome “you will be enlightened of every thing at dinner time”

All the two girls could do was nod.

At the Dinner Table_______________________________________________________

Much chatter was going on at the table that evening. Laughs were heard and lots of loud SMACKS too. It was all a merry evening until Arekkusu deem it time to unmask the news to their weird male dominated family.

“Hey guys” Arekkusu said attentively at first. When that didn’t work she decided to use a more loud approach.

“LOOK THERE GOES A HALF NUDE LADY ON YOUR LAWN” she yelled knowing very well they would first look out side then bombards her with accusations. ‘3...2...1’ Arekkusu mentally ticked of in her mind and then …

“AREKKUSU YOU LIAR” they all yelled in unison well at least most of them Sesshomaru was just looking at her with a quizzical look on his face.

Arekkusu grinned at the look on their faces.

“Well now that we have your attention guys don’t you think it is a good time to show our new family members our true forms? Ano for those who are youkai” Rin said.

“Your kid is right Sesshomaru I think we should show the lovely ladies our real forms they deserve to know.” Kouga said winking at Kagome who blushed.

“Then it is settled we will each show our true forms save for Miroku.” Sesshomaru spoke.

“All right then who goes first?” Arekkusu asked.

“I will” InuYasha volunteered.

InuYasha closed his eyes and focused on his true hanyou form. Within moments instead of the black haired amethyst-eyed human stood a silver haired golden-eyed hanyou with cute little puppy ears on top of his head. Upon seeing the ears Kagomes’ hand twitched. InuYasha noticed this and nodded his head sighing. In a flash both Kagome and Sango were over there rubbing one of the ears. To every bodies amusement he began to purr.

“Right ok puppy or should I say kitten well any way it is my turn now. Ano by the way the form you see now isn't my true form at all. Be prepared guys.” Arekkusu said which earned quizzical looks from every one and a growl from InuYasha.

“Oh? Then let us see Arekkusu.” Sesshomaru said looking quite interested.

With a curt nod from Arekkusu white light began surrounding her. Soon the white light became blinding and everybody had to shield his or her eyes. But as quickly as it came it vanished.

With what everybody saw they gasped…

________________________________________________________________________

I am so freaking evil ne? Well that is ok otherwise you won’t know what happens ^-^