InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ True Love in the Making ❯ Yin & Yang ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Genre: Romance/Humor/Angst/Action

Author: Stormy Nights Rainy Days



Pairing: Sess/Kag, Inu/Kik, San/Mir, Rin/Ship



Disclaimer: NO T-T

A/N: Konnichiwa minna-san! This is the 4th chapter so please R&R. I just got two new budgies they are so kawaii! One boy and one girl. Their names are Aki the boy and Sora the girl. Oh btw I am asking for at least 5 reviews for this chapter!

________________________________________________________________________

With a curt nod from Arekkusu white light began surrounding her. Soon the white light became blinding and everybody had to shield his or her eyes. But as quickly as it came it vanished.

With what everybody saw they gasped…

Instead of the little girl they all knew and loved ano…somewhat. Stood a figure of light just plain light with two black eyes. That was the only thing recognizable were her eyes you could barley make out a mouth and nose. But that wasn’t that what made them gasp oh no that paled in to comparison with this it was like a shadow of her only instead of light it was dark with two eyes of light. They stood next to each other just staring at them. Finally she spoke…

“ My friends this is what I truly am or to an extent of what my true form is.” When Arekkusu spoke it was like hearing two ethereal voices. They spoke at the same time moved at the same time it was like a mirror image only reversed. She continued…

“ I do not have a true form that I know of…in a way I am nothing and yet something…” Her voice was even and calm yet it held angst in it like a lost soul…

“ Arekkusu will you tell me why you were sent?” Sesshomaru asked wanting to know everything.

“ I shall revel some but not all it will be hard if I try to explain…thus I will show you” came the answer.

Arekkusu closed her eyes and began to whisper…Watashi wa eien ni Watashi wa hikari Watashi wa kokuei Watashi wa nanashi now come forth release my mind show my memories show my torture show the truth…As she reopened her eyes a beam of dark and bright light shot out of their eyes casting a visual picture of memories flashing in front of the people and youkai.
The current one is of a young Arekkusu out in a field of blood. All of a sudden the light turns black and an evil aura comes making the people in the room shiver. It keeps coming closer and closer making it so you cannot breathe. Arekkusu begins to cry as the thing comes closer.

Then two indistinct figures come in to view. Right now we can only tell one is a male while the other is a female most likely Arekkusus’ parents. We see the thing come into full view it is a giant black blob nothing distinct about it no features just a thing of massive evil energy. Any thing and every thing that was in its’ path was instantly torn into pieces. Fruitlessly the adults tried to save Arekkusu only to be torn into shreds as she screamed. The ball was headed right toward her. But blinded by rage her demon blood flew strong as she begun to transform only to have her holy blood try to purify it thus erupted an explosion. The blob was instantly purified as Arekkusu cried out in pain as she passed out on to the bloody field.

In our current time the speculators of her memory were transfixed on the young teen that was sitting there silently weeping no noise just tears streaming down her face. Rin who was now sobbing to a hysterical point looked at Arekkusu through blurred vision asked her something.

“Arekkusu who were they…the adults in your memory?”

Arekkusu turned she was in her normal form and just replied so soft that even the youkai in the room had to strain to listen.

“My parents…I think…I lost every thing…that was a memory of my past…exactly the way I remembered it…my memories are still there but are hazy”

Sango and Kagome who had been clinging on to Sesshomaru and Miroku to keep from screaming out were now looking on to the girl in amazement. How could a girl so young know such violence and still be so strong? It was a mystery to them as goes for the others.

Rin couldn’t understand at all she saw people being massacred she saw them being ripped apart she knew that they were of importance to her at one point but cannot remember who they were in your life but you still carry the memory…

Sesshomaru who had been supporting and comforting Kagome now decided to help the young ten-chi youkai…

“Arekkusu come” he ordered softly.

She came looking sad and lost like a little puppy not knowing what was going on just knowing it was bad. Finally she just went into his arms burring her head into his furry tail looking for comfort. Soon Rin came and hugged her too not to long after that they were all sandwiched together in a giant hug. Hell even Jakken came and went into the hug.

Every one was hearing muffled sobs then they looked at Arekkusu and tried to counsel her. But it was of no use.

Then she said something…

“The bastard who took my memories and left me as a shell with nothing is not dead yet no matter what it is just not dead…It was reincarnated into a powerful hanyou named Naraku… and only you and your soul mate can stop him Sesshomaru…that is why it is so important for you to find your life mate… if Naraku lives he gets more powerful…there is one thing I do remember though the blob of evil that took my memories wanted to make the world a living hell to make every one suffer…the bastard…that is why I trained day and night for 510 years without rest…AND I WILL NOT LET HIM KILL AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Arekkusu was fighting for control over her demonic urges to transform.

“Exactly what would happen if he did get control of the world Arekkusu?” Sango asked worried.

“He nearly did years ago until I purified him it was a living hell…Sesshomaru do you remember?” Arekkusu asked.

Sesshomarus’ face darkened…

“Hai he is the one who killed my mother the evil he was made of was the hate and greed of all the beings…Rin died. Do you remember dying Rin?” he said.

“Yes I remember that evil bastard it possessed every servant in the castle and went after me.” She said gravely.

Suddenly Arekkusu stiffened and started to growl her eyes were beginning to glow red. Next all of the youkai sniffed the air and they to began to growl…

“ Ku ku ku ku ku” menacing laughs the scent of decaying flesh and ash filled the air choking every one in the room.

Soon a figure steeped out of nowhere it was wearing a baboon pelt and had black eyes…

“ I am so flattered Arekkusu that you would remember your dear cousin in such a way…” The figure spoke suddenly.

“You bastard you aren’t my cousin Onigumo…you are but a demon who feasts on the hearts of innocent people until the point of insanity! You made Onigumo give up his body and kill our family. You will not get away with that NARAKU!” Arekkusu screamed in rage cutting his head. But it was but a doll nothing more.

“ Ku ku ku ku ku… Arekkusu you have yet to suffer… all of you will parish!”

Every one was looking angry but not as much as Arekkusu. Quietly her friends hugged her trying to keep calm.

“Every one we will start training immediately. We do not know the extent of Naraku and his powers. Cancel the concert cancel everything we must kill Naraku…” Sesshomaru ordered.

With a nod from everyone they left to the dojo…

________________________________________________________________________

A/N: This was a serious chap ne? Well yeah as you can tell there will be a plot.

Kikyou: MKK when am I going to come into the story?

MKK: Soon Kikyou soon

Kohaku: What about me?

Arekkusu pops outta nowhere

Arekkusu: Kohaku there you are! Come on the cast is going to watch The Ring hurry up or you’ll miss out!

Kikyou: What about me?!?!

Arekkusu: Oh yeah InuYasha said to meet him in the closet ok.

MKK: Matte I am coming too. It is my favorite movie ^-^ Oh and ya know I look exactally like the girl in the movie thus my entire school dubbed me The Ring…It gets annoying so many people *growls* Well Ja Ne minna-san