InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ true love ❯ sango's dream ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hi this is a great story
This means a dream or thought.


Sango’s dream

“Hay inuyasha lets stop here for the night.” kagome said.

“ fine.” was the reply from inuyasha.

So the inu gang set up camp. Inuyasha was in a tree watching the fire. Miroku was talking to Sango. Kagoma was telling shippo a story. Finally dinner was done. And the inu Gumi ate.

“Sango you looked tired.” miroku said.

“ I’m fine miroku.” said Sango.

So inuyasha and the gang went to sleep. Shippo was a sleep by Kagoma. Miroku was sleeping by the fire. Kirara was sleeping with Sango. And inuyasha was in the tree. Sango was the only one that wasn’t asleep. She kept thinking of the dream she’s been having ever since she saw the band of seven. One of them was on her mind. She decided she will figure it out tomorrow.

(This part is a dream)

Sango was taking a walk. Thinking about the others. When she came across some one. She looked closer and saw it was bankotsu. The leader of the band of seven. She felt liked she was in a trance and walked over to him and embrace him. And he returned the embrace.

“Sango how are you” he asked.

“I’m fine.” she replied

he tilted her face up so they were eye to eye. She wondered what he was doing. Bankotsus face came closer to hers and took her in a kiss. She gasped he took the opportunity to explorer her mouth. And Sango wasn’t stopping him. Instead she returned the kiss.

Suddenly Sango woke up. Her heart beating fast. She thought she loved miroku. But no instead her heart desired bankotsu. She realized that she always thought of him. And she hoped he will fill the same why. So sango went back to sleep. The nex day inuyasha and the gang went on there way.

So theres thats it for this chapter. Please R&R