InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ True or False? ❯ True or False? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

I Do NOT own Inuyasha!................yet. *evil grin*
Ok. Ok. This is my first one shot. Hopes ya like it.
 
 
 
TRUE OR FALSE? :
 
She stalked through the heavy treed forest with no place to go. She had gotten into another fight with HIM. Oh, how she wanted to hate HIM right now. But, she couldn't. And that made her even madder! How could HE do and say all HE did and her not get mad?! It just wasn't right! It wasn't fair! She has every right to hate him! `Yeah I do! It's only fair for me to hate him! He's a rude, mean, insensitive, arrogant, Asshole! That fucking mutt! Grrrrrr! Why do I love a dog! Wait! Whoa! What!? I don't live him! I DON'T! He's so mean and hates me! He's got that fucking look he always gives me and that nice ass he always is…..WHAT THE FUCK! I'M POSSESED!' Kagome thought to herself. And in doing so that poor girl slammed straight into a tree. Not just any tree, the God tree. “Fucking tree getting in people's way. Can't even be nice and not make me hit it. Fucking bastard.” Kagome mumbled as she rubbed her head.
Inuyasha had been following Kagome for a while. She never knew, but after every fight they had he did this. He had to see if she was alright. He never really meant to say what he said. It just came out. He couldn't stop it. It's not how he felt at all! He……he felt a lot stronger feeling towards her then he said. He could never think what he said. It tore him up inside, the look she gave him. It was so full of pain. So hurt. He knew he fucked up when she didn't even cry.
 
 
Flashback!
He stood face to face with an angry 16 year old girl. He could see the anger flash in her eyes. He could smell it radiating off of her. Truth be told, he was kinda worried about the one word she could say to win the fight.
“Listen wench! I know what you're like! I saw you and him together! And it looked like you were doing a lot more then “fixing his leg up”! Fixing something else is more like it!” yelled a very angry hanyou. He had seen Kagome fixing kouga's broken leg after yet another fight with naraku. She had to go a little passed kouga's knee to tape on the bandage. But Inuyasha didn't see it that way. Oh no…..she was trying to feel him up. She was hitting on kouga.
“What “I'm like”?! And how is that!? I was putting on a bandage for kami's sake! I wasn't doing anything! You're just a jealous arrogant, insensitive, rude, asshole!” yelled a very pissed off kagome.
“Yes, what you're like! You're always all over him! Like a fucking tramp!” Inuyasha yelled before fully realizing what he just blurted out.
Kagome stood there and looked at him in the eyes. Her smile long ago faded and her body completely still. She didn't even take a breath. “Is that what you think of me Inuyasha?” she asked looking away “Do you really think I'm a tramp? Is that what I am to you? Just a filthy tramp?”
“Well, you're a lot more of one then kikyou was!” He wasn't going to let her use that guilt trip on him. Then he realized exactly what he had said `oh no. I called her a tramp and then said kikyou was better. What the hell is wrong with me?! What the fuck did she do to disserve that?! Oh kami. Kagome I'm sorry. I didn't mean it! Not a damn word!'
Kagome took in a sharp gasp as his words shattered all the hope she had. All the heart that was left was gone. “Right.” She said in a sad whisper. She let out a small, sad, and weak laugh. “I was just bandaging his leg Inuyasha. I don't like him like that. But, you're right. Maybe I am a tramp. I know I'm not nearly as pure and good as kikyou. I am after all just her reincarnation. I feel bad for her. Really I do, to have a reincarnation like me. No wonder she came back. I'd rise in my grave if I was her too. Heh. And I'm not even as good of a jewel detector as she is. How sad is that. I'm sorry you had to put up with all this.” She said in an emotionless tone. She looked up at Inuyasha with a sad and fake smile.
Inuyasha saw how dull her eyes were. He saw no more love, no more happiness. She looked full of pain and sorrow. And yet there were no tears, and that's what made him want to cry. He could feel her tears and yet see none. `Did…..did I do that to her? Oh gods, kagome I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it! None of it! Please don't look that way. Don't! I can't stand it!' he thought to himself and looked away.
Kagome took this the wrong way and thought he was saying he agreed. She closed her eyes and opened them slowly. “Good bye, Inuyasha. I now see why you hate me.” She said and turned slowly and began her walk.
 
END FLASHBACK
He couldn't bring himself to say anything to her. He knew what he said broke her and he didn't know what to say.
Kagome sat down and rubbed her head. She looked up at the light blue sky and swore she saw a cloud that looked like a broken heart. “heh. Fuller then mine.” She said in a flat tone.
Inuyasha could take no more. He had to see her smile, her REAL smile. “Are you okay, Kagome?” he asked walking out of the bushes.
Kagome didn't even jump, or for that mater she didn't even look his way. “What are you doing here Inuyasha? I walked away so you could be rid of me. You don't have to act like you care anymore. We found all the jewel shards. You don't nee me.”
“What? It was never an act.” Inuyasha said as he sat beside her. He saw her stiffen the loosed up, only a little.
“Let's play a game Inuyasha.” Kagome said looking at him.
He saw a little gleam in her eye. It was full of question and fear of the answers. `I'll take what I can get.' He thought. “Sure. What game?” He asked looking back at her.
“It's called `True or False'. I make a statement and you must answer TRUTHFULLY with either “truth” or “false”. We can make a statement about one another every other time. Got it?”
“Yeah. You go first.” He said looking straight into her eyes
“You think I'm a tramp.” Kagome said looking away
“False.” Inuyasha said looking at her less sad face. “You think I'm arrogant.”
“True……sometimes.” Kagome said looking him in the eyes.
“True or false kagome?” Inuyasha said sternly
“False” she said with truth. “You think I'm just a jewel detector.” She said looking nervous
“False.” He said sad that he mad her think that “You think I'm a stupid mutt.”
“False.” Kagome said looking him in the eye. “You…..you hate me.” She said looking away holding in a breath
Inuyasha grabbed her chin and made her look him in the eyes. “False.” He looked into her less pain filled eyes. “You hate me”
“False.” She said letting out a breath and never taking her eyes off of his. “You….you love….kikyou.” she said with shaky eyes.
“Kagome I..” Inuyasha was taken back by this and didn't quite know if he wanted to tell her yet
“True or false Inuyasha?” Kagome said sternly (a/n HA! JUST like he did!)
Inuyasha slumped and shut his eyes. All he saw was Kagome's smile. All he heard was he laugh. He knew. “False” he said looking into her eyes and in a low and smooth voice.
Kagome had her eyes wide open. Had he just said false? Her breath sped up as her heart rate sky rocketed.
Inuyasha heard her breath and her heart. This made him happy. “You love kouga.”
“False!” Kagome said in disgust. Inuyasha smiled big. He was extremely happy. Kagome had to say it. It was the only way to know. “You….you love ………me.” She held in yet another breath and looked him straight in the eyes.
Inuyasha's heart beat sped up and he took a deep breath…then another one. “True” he said his heart feeling like it was going to break through his chest.
Kagome smiled so big. She wanted to scream. She wanted to cry. And that's what she did. With that one word her eyes filled with what they once held. Her heart slowly gathering it's shattered pieces.
Inuyasha took her smiling as a good sign and it gave him the courage to say what he wanted to say. “You love me.”
Kagome still looking in his eyes said, “True, always true.” And with that Inuyasha pulled her to him and kissed her passionately on the lips. One of his hands on her back and the other still holding her hand from when he grabbed her. Kagome moaned into the kiss and rapped one of her hands behind his neck, considering the other one was held prisoner. Which she didn't mind in the least. They finally broke apart and took raged breaths.
Inuyasha kept his hands the same and rested his forehead on her forehead.
“I love you” kagome said as she put her forehead against his
“True” he said smiling. “I love you”
“True” She said. Inuyasha moved his head and kissed her again. They stayed in each others arms the rest of the night. Not needing to do anything, but hold each other. The sun started to set and they knew things would never be the same between them, and they couldn't have been happier.
 
END!!!!!
 
 
SOOOO? What do you think? I know I know. It's mushy. But I like mushyness. :D