InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Trust Gone Forever ❯ Chapter one ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Author Notes: Shakaku here. This is my first attempt at an Inuyasha fanfic. But before you start to read, there is something very important you must read before hand.

IMPORTANT NOTE: This fanfic is going to be different from the normal storyline in the show. They all live in the modern world and attend school. Inuyasha is in human form. ( That means black hair, human ears, no claws, and the most beautiful golden eyes) I would use his normal form, but do you usually see a half demon attending your school. This is all I can say without giving it away. But, do read and hopefully I have not taken anyone's idea .

Disclaimer: Inuyasha sadly does not belong to me. It belongs to his creator and it's creator alone.

Trust Gone Forever

Prologue

Some things are not as they appear to be. Things change, as do people. It takes a matter of minutes for something wonderful, to become something dreadful. For your whole outlook on something to change and take a turn for the worse. You put trust into something you thought would never betray you and always stay true. The thing you loved the most, turns their back on you. Then your heart shatters into a million pieces and your days are a constant reminder of your betrayer. Who can I trust? ……No One…..

*********************************************************** *************

POV- Inuyasha

Another day has passed and another night has come. The days just seemed to fly by, as if they were never there.

Inuyasha looks at the clock beside him. ~ Damn, 10:30 all ready. Mother said I will be enrolled in school tomorrow. What a disappointment on my part. What was the women thinking, now I have to be surrounded by humans.~ He gently rolls over so that he is on his side. ~ This is what I am, a human. I wish I wasn't. Humans cause great sorrow and suffering to other humans. If mother thinks putting me in a public school will make me more sociable, she's greatly mistaken. How can she do this to me? Does she think sending me to such a place can make up to what happened to me. Nothing or no one can ever help me. That was his last thought as he fell into a deep sleep.

To be continued

Author Notes: Sorry for such a short chapter. But it's only the Prologue and that's not entirely long anyways. Like an introduction you can say. But, if you don't know what has happened or just confused so far, you'll find out soon what is going on. And if you noticed, Inuyasha is more than likely going to be very out of character. It just goes with the story. But I need to know if I should continue, please review and tell me what you think.