InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Truth or Dare? ❯ Playing Truth or Dare ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Truth or Dare?

Chapter 1: Playing truth or dare

Summary: Two people who can't stand each other got dared to act like a couple for a week. Inu/Kag

"Look at that show-off," Kagome said in disgust as she watched Inu yasha swing his

blade showing-off his special moves to Mr. To-to-sai. (A/N: their PE teacher….aint that a good name?)

"I seriously can't understand why you two can't get along," Sango said with a sigh.

"Humph…who would want to be friends with a show-off like him?" Kagome rolled her eyes, "seriously!" Kagome had entered high school one day and bumped into Inu yasha. He'd been in a bad mood that day and called her a bitch. She was so fed up because nobody had called her a bitch before, especially because she bumped into them.

~*flashback*~

"Oh, shoot," Kagome muttered as the tardy bell went off. She hurriedly stuffed her belongings into her backpack and left the library. As she rushed out the door, she bumped into a cute, black-haired boy, with piercing blue eyes, walking lazily through the hallway.

He didn't seem to care if he was late or not.

"Watch it, you bitch!!!!" he snarled.

"Excu-use me!?!?" Kagome shouted.

"I said, watch it you wench," he repeated slowly, as if he were talking to a deaf person.

"I heard you already!! Do you think I'm deaf?!" Kagome shouted. Looking down on her wrist showed the time- 1:15. "Oh, shoot. Now I'm later for class, you dimwit."

"Me?" he said incredulously. "If it weren't for you, I wouldn't be late either!"

"Late? You think your going to get to class on time by walking slowly and acting as if your all cool through the hallway? Get a life!" Kagome scoffed.

~*end of flashback*~

"Ugh… Mr. Popularity just wants those stupid girls hanging all over him," Kagome said.

"Whatever you say Kagome," Sango said grinning. "I know your secret!!"

Kagome raised her eyebrows. "What secrets?"

*~*~

"oyi! Sango! Kagome! Want to play truth or dare? Everyone is gathering around here to play it," Miroku said running to them. "Come on! It will fun."

"Hmm? Um….do you want to play Sango?" Kagome asked Sango.

"Well, I think it will be fun….I guess….but," Sango got cut off and SLAP!! "What the hell are you doing?! Trying to grope me?!? You perverted little idiot!" Sango yelled

angrily at Miroku.

"Sango…(sweatdrop)" Kagome smiled weakly.

"Humph! Let's go, Kagome." Sango said giving Miroku one last kick.

*~*~*~*~

"Alright people! Form a big circle and settle down!" Hojo yelled.

Everyone started forming a big circle and sat down on the floor.

"Who's going first?" Kagome asked Hojo.

"I don't know, I guess you can go first," Hojo said nodding to Kagome. "go on Kagome, you go first."

"UM…ok…Sango, truth or dare?" Kagome asked Sango.

"Truth" Sango replied.

"Um….do you like anyone in this circle?" Kagome asked.

"NO" Sango replied blushing just a little. Kagome smiled.

Everyone took turns until it ended back up to Kagome.

"Ok Kagome. Truth or dare?" Mika asked. (just a random name)

"Let's see….dare." Kagome said.

A/N: my first inu yasha fanfic!!! Hope you guyz like it….next chappie will be updated soon! *Sigh* one ov mi friend told me 2 get an account on this webbie so I did, my story n my sister's stories r also on fanfiction.net. yup! So….that's all!