InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Truth or Dare? ❯ The Dare ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Truth or Dare?

Summary: Two people who can't stand each other got dared to act like a couple for a week. Inu/Kag



"Ok Kagome. Truth or dare?" Mika asked.
"Let's see…dare." Kagome said.

*~*~*

Chapter 2: The dare

"Dare?" Mika asked.

"Mhm…go on." Kagome replied.

"Alright," Mika said with a sly grin on her face. "I dare you to act like a couple with Inu yasha for one whole week!"

"WHAT?!" Kagome yelled. Inu yasha jerked his head up and toward where the commotion was coming from.

"Yeah, WHAT?!" Inu yasha echoed.

"You heard me, Kagome. And Inu yasha, sit down…you've already went." Mika said calmly, still wearing the same evil grin.

"And if I don't? What will you make me do? I'll do anything except that. Please?" Kagome asked desperately.

"Hmm…I guess…" Mika answered thoughtfully. "Ah! I got it. If you don't want to do that…" Mika started slowly. "Then instead of going out with Inu yasha, you have to go out with Kouga!" Mika exclaimed.

"What?! That's even worse!" Kagome whined. Everyone knew that Kouga was a real b*****d. He liked to "mess" around with girls.

"Either him or Inu yasha. You pick." Mika replied simply. Everybody stared at Kagome. They knew that Kagome hated Inu yasha a lot, but also that she would never agree to go out with Kouga.

"So who are you going to pick?" Sango whispered.

"Augh! Do you think I have a choice?! I hate you Sango. First you dragged me here and now look…I have to get tortured!!" Kagome complained.

"Then you shouldn't have picked dare. It's as simple as that," Sango said shrugging.

" *Sigh* fine! I give up. I will…" Kagome hesitated.

"You will…what?" Miroku asked interested and leaning forward.

"I'll go with Inu yasha," Kagome muttered angrily. "I'll kill myself for saying that."

"And you Inu yasha?" Miroku asked turning towards him. "You have to agree, too, otherwise we can't do this."

"You have got to be kidding me," Inu yasha said with a scoff. "If you think I'd go out with this crazy person……"

"Oh, listen, everyone!" Miroku said with a laugh. "We have found a weakness in Inu yasha after all. He's afraid of women!"

"What the hell are you talking about?" Inu yasha said. "I never said I wouldn't go along with this. I just said that it was a crazy idea."

"We all know that you wouldn't want to look like a wimp in front of us all, so you'll might as well agree," Miroku said, looking bored.

"Whatever," Inu yasha said, looking at the clock, as if finding it very interesting.

"Okay," Mika said. "That's his way of agreeing… now onto the rules. Listen carefully you guys… `you guys' includes you too, you know, Inu yash?"

"Humph. Whatever, just go on." Inu yasha said angrily.

"Okay, rule number one: you have a specific distance between each other. You can't stay within 10 yards away from each other, at least during lunch and if you can, in between classes… you get my point here right? Anyways, rule number two: You are to walk each other home… at least until your 200 ft. away from school. Rule number three: Actually act like a couple. Simple as that." Mika said snapping her fingers.

"I cannot believe this is happening," Kagome said desperately trying to think of something to get out of this position and at the same time, heard Inu yasha say, "this is a nightmare."

*~*~*~*~*

A/N: This is my chappie…I know this is really short…but I'll go on with this story…I guess. Thanks for all the reviews!