InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Tsukuyomi ❯ Travelers from the West ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Disclaimer: Inuyasha universe belongs to Rumiko Takahashi sensei. Tsukuyomi and her children I made them though. I still only own a very cute Inuyasha gashapon. Do not forget to check out the drawing I made for this series on my profile.

The silver hair female figure illuminated by the pale moon looked at the distance in search of the elusive Western land hold inner barrier entrance.
The darkness was suddenly illuminated by a blue light sphere than propelled from her hands into the barrier creating a blue lined circle opening.

"Sugoi Hahaue!!" a small girl youkai exclaimed. "Bah, impressive for the out lands you mean" the youkai boy finished with a smirk.
"Ryutaro!... is it too much to ask you to watch your tongue? or maybe you want me to put a subduing spell to help you mind your manners?" she said grinning a bit.
The young child gasped for he knew that was not a void promise.
"I will behave" he finally said lowering his gaze a bit.

"Before we proceed, these are your uncle's lands, and I expect you to behave or face the consequences of your actions. My brother has never been famous for his patience and would not tolerate improper behavior from you two, so do not expect me to come in your aid" she finished.

The children looked at each other and the boy said "Then... why are we visiting him again Hahaue?" And regaining his courage mumbled "You know father did not fully approved this travel"
His gray eyes meet with the stern golden eyes of her mother "you will be given explanations as I see fit Ryutaro and patience is one of the virtues I expect a son of mine to develop" Finished her mother pointing her clawed index at her son's nose and then turning around.


"Do we go in now, Hahaue?" inquired the young girl. "No, that will be awfully rude my child, we need to wait for permission of entrance."

Sesshomaru felt the change in the wind indicating a breach of his lands inner barrier he left the scroll he was reading and proceed to face whatever intruder had dared enter his lands.

As he left he caught a glance of Rin, slept on the garden probably exhausted after picking flowers all day. He still had to remind himself why he still carried her around, "probably to annoy Jaken" he told himself.
In a blaze he started flying towards the area where the disturbance had originated, he was taken aback when he saw a small party of youkai awaiting in the exact border of his lands.
He approached them descending swiftly from his cloud invoking a light spell to illuminate the area..
"State your business and I might let you leave unharmed for intruding in my lands."

He placed his ice cold stare at the youkai party noticing a small golden eyes youkai girl around 60 years with silver and blue hair, a gray eyed boy youkai with blue hair and silver and blue streaks on his cheeks revealing his dragon ancestry probably under a hundred, yet he could the kid had guts for the child had his right hand at a small dagger he carried on his left hip,´untrained for no true warrior will grab a dagger like that´ he thought amused.
He examined the scene and saw other two lesser youkai obviously retainers from the look of their clothes a turtle and a red and orange bird from a species Sesshomaru had only seen referred in books.

His inspection was interrupted when a fifth figure, took him by surprise for he could have sworn it was not there before and made his hand unconsciously go to the hilt of sword, he was usually not surprised and did not like it. A very beautiful youkai with shiny silver hair wrapped on an intricate hairdo, her pale skin had violet streak on her cheeks. She rose carefully from the kneeling position she was, raising her head to reveal her golden eyes and elfin ears.
"My, my little brother, have we grown impolite lately ne"


Note:
Sugoi.- impressive
Hahaue mother.
Thanks for the reviews I really needed them.