InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Tsukuyomi ❯ Toga's diary ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Ok Inuyashas characters belong to Rumiko Takahashi.
Check Tsukuyomi drawing I made

Entry from Toga's diary

The day has been sunny without any clouds, the peace treaty with the North Lord has been strained again, the patrols in the northern border most be increased.
The weather is unusual for this time of the year.
The child seems healthy enough and more destructive than ever, I have a strong feeling of being abandoned with a little child, at first I thought my mate was just mean but now after some research,t I have found she is just being dragon.
So how am I supposed to concentrate, Letter from the neighboring lands, from the wolf pack, an there it is her letter in which she states she will be delaying her return, again, and advices me to throw enough amounts of meat for the child to grow healthy, she assumes I did l locked her in a cave.

Why does this have to be so complicated all I needed was a mate and offspring, I am thinking about chopping that brilliant advisor heads next time I see him and still...
Here she comes again with her great baby smile moving her arms to make me pull her from the floor and as always I yield. For what I know she will remain in this baby like state for a while, not that I mind.....
most remember not to allow her to be near my scrolls She just shred a letter again, an unopen one! I really must do something about the teeth and claws, was I so destructive at her age?

Cloudy day, I have been busy the child swallow the ink on my desk, I had to bring healers. She is been sick for two days. I am worried. She is not overtly violent but by the stars she is active, she barely can crawl but has already manage to float which mean a worried nanny asking of her whereabouts every 3 hours not that she can get hurt, but rather what she can do is that worries both, I am beginning to wonder about the cave part.
But then looking at her sick makes me worry I cannot lock her in a cave..

Almost a year has pass and Amadoku has finally return carrying all her belongings, she inform me that she has decided to remain as my mate and that maybe in about 5 to 10 years we can consider having my heir, I do not know I should be thrilled, scared or mad, as always she baffles me, and yet she enchants me I wonder if she put some kind of potion in the ceremonial sake we drank at our wedding, yes that must be it.

Today is the second birthday for the child, Amadoku has finally agreed to name her, she has not taken well that the child has not shown her dragon appearance yet , but she reluctantly accepted
to take care of her a least a bit, maybe the child drinking some of the potions she works with made her wonder. Finally we agreed on a name "Tsukuyomi".

Some years later
Today my second child was born the turtle has assured me that this time we will not need restraints for Amadoku has chosen to remind in her humanoid appearance. In this years we have become more tolerant of each other.
I was waiting for the delivery outside, this one was unusually fast, I kind of expected another egg to come across the door indicating a long wait, but the old turtle came with a bundle carrying my son in inu form a proof of his Inu dominance.
Tsukuyomi was also waiting beside me, she has grown a lot and is now able to say some words, but she still is very much a baby. She was surprised by his brothers appearance. "New pet" she asked happy waving her arms thrill to have a new toy, I replied he was his brother I have learned by force is better not to give her ideas, she has plenty on her own.
"This is Sesshomaru" I said and as always she had an idea other own not being able to pronounce it correctly “ no Chibiginchan”(small silver child) she ended.

I have tried to make her understand about him being a youkai and not a pet but she not being able to change makes it difficult, her mother has tried to force her to change numerous times
I thought we Inuyoukai were strict, but is not even close to dragons.


Note:
I really wish to know if someone has an opinion about my story. I will be back to the timeline of the Inuyasha series in two chapters more. Please review.