InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Twirling Elements ❯ Past and Past and Present ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha or Harry Potter. I do not make a profit off of this fanfiction.
 
Summary: Betrayed After the Final Battle is over, Kagome finds herself stuck in her time with no way to get back to her mate, Sesshomaru. But she finds that she has more to worry about. Like being accepted to Hogwarts, finding out that she's more than she thought she was, and changing history! Meeting new demons, veelas, angels, and other creatures, she realizes that there's more in store for her than just learning magic. Pairings are Harry/Draco, Sesshomaru/Kagome, Silas/Inyx, and Elliot/Vira
 
Past and Past and Present
 

 
“This will be your rooms, miko,” Sesshomaru stated, opening a door the Kagome's right.
 
Said miko narrowed her chocolate eyes at the seemingly bored Demon Lord. “Thank you, Lord Sesshomaru, but could you do me the honor of calling me by my name?”
 
The demon turned around and walked further into the castle, leaving Kagome and Shippou alone.
 
The kitsune huffed and crossed his arms. “He is so rude! Definitely related to Inuyasha.”
 
Kagome giggled, nodding. “Yeah but at least he's not as hot headed.”
 
She walked into the lilac room and closed the door behind them. Plopping down on the queen sized bed, she yawned.
 
“Come on Shippou. Let's go to sleep,” she muttered.
 
The boy jumped up onto the bed and snuggled into the priestess.
 

 
“Excuse me, miss.”
 
Kagome grumbled and turned over, pulling the covers over her head.
 
Miss, please! My lord has informed me that I was to wake you for breakfast. Please get up, miss!”
 
The sixteen year old sighed and sat up. “Yes, yes, alright I'm up.”
 
Standing in front of the bed was a slender, golden haired, cat demon. She was wearing a dark blue kimono with a silver obi. Over her heart was a small silver crescent marking her as a servant to the West.
 
In her hands lay a light wisteria fighting kimono with an onyx obi. These, the demon placed on the bed while inclining her neck.
 
“My lord wishes for you to wear these for your training,” the demon responded to Kagome's stunned look.
 
Before she could politely decline the outfit, the demon left the room.
 
“Those are pretty, Mommy.”
 
She smiled at Shippou. “Indeed they are.”
 

 
Clash
 
She felt her body being thrown back.
 
“You need to come at me with more force! Again!”
 
Kagome growled and ran toward Sesshomaru, putting more force behind her blade.
 
Clash
 
He arm had moved faster than she could see. Their swords were in a cross shape with hers against the middle of his.
 
The lord's eyes narrowed as he gazed at the girl's tired and yet determined face. Her chest was moving up and down rapidly as she tried to catch her breath, and she was perspiring heavily.
 
He pushed against her sword, once again throwing her back to the floor. “We will take a break.”
 
Kagome watched as the shirtless man walked to the other side of the room, and inspected his blade.
 
She rolled her eyes and groaned, falling backwards until she was lying down.
 
`I'll never master this.'
 

 
Crash
 
The sound awoke the once sleeping teenager. She quickly gathered her thoughts, remembering that she was in London at an old Inn.
 
The moment Kagome was more than half asleep, she ran out of her room and downstairs where the crash had come from.
 
There were two boys, one light haired and another dark. The dark haired boy - whose hair had emerald green tips - bared his teeth and snarled, “Malfoy.”
 
The light haired boy, Malfoy, sneered and growled, “Hello, Potter.”
 

 
© 2008 Inyx Dawn