InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Two loves one choice ❯ kagome gets hurt ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Inu yasha- Kikyo I never stop thinking about you not even for an instance
Kikyo-do you truly mean that?
Inu yasha embraces Kikyo in his arms. Kagome watches this happen from behind a close by tree.
Inu yasha- I love you... (Softer) Kikyo
Kikyo and Inu yasha hear rustling from behind a tree; Kagome steps out in to the clearing.
Kagome-(staring at Inu yasha) Inu…yasha
Kikyo leaves away flying with her soul catchers
Kikyo- I love you too… Inu yasha (she says this before disappearing)
Inu yasha- Kagome… what did you see?
Kagome-(tears streaming down her face) e…e… everything
Inu yasha-kagome… (He steps closer to her)
Kagome- (she starts to walkway) leave me alone! Stay away from me!
Inu yasha-(concerned) Kagome… where are you going?
Kagome-(turns to face him) I don’t know…but don’t follow me…I want to be alone…alone meaning away from you… (Really soft) far away
Inu yasha – Kagome (She cuts him off) no…don’t talk to me (her tears grew so strong that she began to sob) I came here to say good-bye and I have to leave…
Inu yasha- (stunned) leaving… good-bye… Kagome what are you talking about. (He grabs her arm and pulls her face close to his)
Kagome- (She turns her face away from his) I came to say… I can’t come her anymore…I can’t be here with you…helping you… I have my own life in my own time… (She paused for awhile) people I care about… people I love…
Inu yasha-(hurt) Kagome… please don’t say that.., please don’t make me lose another person who I hold dear to my heart…
Kagome- (She’s crying so hard, she’s starting to choke)
Inu yasha- Kagome… stop crying
Kagome- (she pulls away from him) stop…stop…stop it! (She falls onto the ground crying, she tries to gasp for air)
Inu yasha- (he kneels beside her) Kagome… (He lifts her face close to his) Kagome… (Really soft and sweet) stop crying (he embraces her) kagome I’m sorry…
Kagome-(she cries into his shoulders. While trying to pull away from him) no…Inu yasha… stop… let go of me…
Kagome cried herself to sleep in Inu yasha’s arm
Inu yasha- kagome… (He stares down at her)
Inu yasha leans back against the trees and holds kagome tightly in his arms while falling asleep.