InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Two loves one choice ❯ kanata is introduce ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Inu yasha- (he wakes up, it is early morning) Kagome… (He thinks to himself) Kagome looks so peaceful right now… not like last night… I don’t like to see her like that…I don’t like seeing her cry for me or because of me…
Kagome- (she wakes up) Inu yasha… (She cuddles closer to him) Inu yasha…I have to tell you something…
Inu yasha- (he turns his faces down towards her) what is it…
Kagome- (kagome’s eyes began to water) Inu yasha I... (She hesitated)
Inu yasha- what’s wrong kagome…
Kagome- I… I… I haven’t told you something yet…
Inu yasha- (getting a little worried) kagome what is it…
Kagome- Inu yasha… I have a fiancé and his coming back to Japan… I… I might be leaving with him when he goes back to America
Inu yasha-(shocked) kagome you have a fiancé…
Kagome- well… are marriage was arranged by my father when I was born…I didn’t like Kanata at first but the more we spent time together, the more we grew to care for each other…
Inu yasha- (he holds her tighter) kagome…don’t go…
Kagome- (a tear drop falls down her cheek) I have to go back today… Kanata is waiting for me… I’m sorry … (soft) Inu yasha … I can’t stop thinking about it…
Inu yasha- (he wipes the tear drop from her cheek) about what kagome…
Kagome-(she turns her head and faces up towards him) Inu yasha… (She began to cry) I… I … miss Kanata but I also don’t want to leave you, Sango, Miroku, Shippo and kilala … I don’t want to get hurt again and kanata promised me… (She stops and turns her face toward the sky)
Inu yasha- (he cups her chin and turns her face back towards his) kagome… what did that Kanata guy promised you…

Converting /tmp/phpZzhJ5A to /dev/stdout