InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Two Viking Children ❯ Prelude ( Prologue )

[ A - All Readers ]

Two Viking Children

By: Year of the snake (aka.) Crescentmoon

 

This is dedicated to my best friend, (Josine), I changed her name for her protection. Happy Birthday Josine!!!!!!! Have a great year!!!

 

Prelude

"Ahhh!"

Foreign weapons lay on the Japanese ground in various places.

"Stay away from me!" a blonde haired woman yelled at the approaching demons.

Just as one of the demons leaped on her and was tearing at her clothes and skin, a man's voice cut in. "Demons… prepare to die!"

Then many, around a hundred, war cries broke out.

The man whose voice it was quickly made it to the middle of the mismatched demon pack and disposed of the lead demon that was still on top of the blond who was literally fighting tooth and nail against the scaly, brown haired demon on her. He was a lizard demon, with glowing pink eyes.

Once the demon had been punctured through the heart it died; leaving its shell behind as the spirit went to claim the reward of a wicked life. She pushed the dead and quite bloody demon off her and stood up.

The man expertly tossed her one of the strange weapons from the ground. It was one of the items she excelled in, her mace, which she caught by the chain.

She looked at the very dirty young man's face and gasped. "You're…"

He put his finger to his lips. "Shhh." Then he winked at her.

She picked up her jaw, nodded, then went to help the still battling human men.