InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Two Worlds Collide ❯ 10 ( Chapter 10 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Disclaimer: I do not own Inuyasha! I do own Kayla, my other OC’s, the plot, and storyline... There. I said it. (sighs)


Chapter 10:

Outside the cave:

The others were all sitting outside shocked and confused when Bankotsu stepped out. Bankotsu looked at them and asked, "What has happened since I’ve been gone?"

Jakotsu still stung by his leader’s actions numbly replied, "Nothing much, we’ve been here waiting for your return," staring at his leader.

Bankotsu queried, "Any word from that bastard Naraku yet?" staring at his second in command.

Suikotsu answered, "No big brother." Calling Bankotsu’s attention to his space and whishing he hadn’t by the storm he saw ragging in his illustrious leader’s eyes.

Renkotsu looked him in the eye and asked, "Where did you go? Why were you gone so long? And what's with the wench?"

Bankotsu stated firmly, "You wouldn't believe me if I told you. I came back as soon as I could. And her name is Kayla! She my wife, so I suggest you get used to using her name."

Jakotsu still hurt inquired, "Since when do you wish to settle down, big brother?"

Bankotsu looked him dead in the eye and answered dead seriously, "Since I met and got to know Kayla." Jakotsu was the only one of his brother’s who knew the story behind his mark.

Suikotsu looked into his eyes and asked, "What are we supposed to do with her? Once Naraku finds out about her he’ll know you have a new weakness."

Bankotsu narrowed his eyes and warned, "Do not mistake my feelings for Kayla as a weakness!" Adding, "She is stronger then you give her credit for. She is also a priestess and can sense the jewel shards." Everyone gasped at that bit of news.

Renkotsu already began formulating plans in his head as he said, "So she’ll find the shards for us then."

Bankotsu's gaze bored into him and he answered, "Yes she will." Knowing how his second in command liked to scheme he warned, "However, don't go getting any ideas Renkotsu! I will not allow you or anyone else to harm or use her," staring him dead in the eye.

Renkotsu's eyes widened in shock and he said, "Of course not, big brother," bowing his head ashamed at being caught onto so quickly.

Bankotsu thought, "I’m definitely going to have to keep a close eye on Renkotsu! He’s always plotting behind my back, damn him! Maybe I should just end his life now?" Bankotsu stood there weighing the pros and cons of doing just that.

The four remaining members of the band of seven sat talking around the fire. Bankotsu stood up facing Renkotsu and Jakotsu and ordered, "Renkotsu, Jakotsu, you two go hunt." Nodding they stood up and took off to hunt.

Bankotsu faced Suikotsu ordering, "Go gather the water from the river and plenty of it." Suikotsu stood up nodding and left to carry out his orders.

Bankotsu walking around gathered plenty of firewood still thinking about his wife to be and his second in command then returned to the cave.

With Jakotsu and Renkotsu:

They came across a large boar and two smaller ones. They killed them and carried them back to the cave. Jakotsu whined, "Why did big brother have to bring that vile thing anyways?" still unhappy about these events.

Renkotsu annoyed with his constant whining sighed and snapped, "Don't whine at me about it," gathering their kills, they walked back to the cave.

With Suikotsu:

Suikotsu grumbled to himself about the recent events while he collected the water. After collecting the water he set of back towards the cave.

At the cave again:

Bankotsu had just returned from gathering the wood. Suikotsu had just returned with the water. A few minutes later Jakotsu and Renkotsu came carrying the slain boars. Bankotsu looked at them all and stated pleased, "Looks like everyone has completed their tasks, good."

Kayla waking up and feeling refreshed, stretched before standing up and walked outside the cave. Spotting her Bankotsu greeted, "You're awake. Feeling better now?" Kayla smiled nodding.

None too pleased was cutting up the boar meat Jakotsu muttered under his breath. Kayla saw this and offered, "I can cook that, if you have a pot," as she stared at her husband.

Bringing out the pot, Bankotsu gleefully encouraged, "Go for it." Taking the pot Kayla set it over the fire and filled it with herbs and water. Walking over to Jakotsu she knelt gathering the meat. After she rinsed it, she added it to the pot and left it to cook.

Jakotsu complained, "How do we know she won't poison us?" staring accusingly at the woman who’d already caused him no end of trouble.

Spinning around Kayla glared at Jakotsu and informed him evenly, "You wise ass. If I wanted to poison you it would have already been done." Smirking she added nonchalantly, "Or I could just purify you," with a careless shrug of her shoulders.

Jakotsu's eyes widened in shock, then narrowed in outrage as he demanded, "How dare you threaten me you worthless little bitch?" he would not stand for it.

Bankotsu chuckled before admonishing, "Calm down Ja.” Turning to his wife he admonished, “Kayla behave yourself."

Kayla huffed grumbling, "Dress boy started it," as she walked toward the entrance of the cave.

Bankotsu laughed shaking his head in amusement before saying seriously, "Kayla don't take it personally, Ja just doesn't like women- period."

Kayla sitting down by the cave entrance sighed. "Fine," she wasn’t in the mood to argue with her man.

Jakotsu looked at Bankotsu whining, "Aniki, why did you have to claim her sorry ass?" pouting childishly.

Bankotsu's gaze narrowed at Jakotsu and he warned, "Do not question any of my decisions again," staring down his closest comrade. He’d always be their leader and they needed to realize it.

Jakotsu glared at Kayla and she glared back at him. Bankotsu informed his group evenly, "Kayla is going to be our cook from now on. Unless you want to go hungry, I’d suggest you be nicer to her." Kayla smirked and Jakotsu pouted.

Bankotsu looked at Kayla and said seriously, "You should try to get along with them, because until your training is completed, they will be protecting you when I ‘m elsewhere," staring at her in slight disapproval.

Kayla sighed and nodded before asking, "When do you think we’ll run into that stupid mutt face again?" she really didn’t want to deal with Inuyasha, but needed to find her cousin.

Bankotsu snickered answering, "Most likely very soon. I’m sure his wench will be there too, she usually is." Guessing why she’d brought the subject up.

Kayla looked at him and questioned, "What are we going to tell her?" as their eyes held firm.

Bankotsu holding her gaze answered seriously, "As long as it’s made crystal clear that you’re staying with me, I couldn't care less what you tell her," waving off the last part in a bored manner. Kayla nodded.

Renkotsu looked at Bankotsu asking, "Big brother, what are you two talking about?"

Bankotsu answered evenly, "Inuyasha's wench is also Kayla's cousin." Everyone looked at Kayla questioningly and Kayla nodded.

Jakotsu snapped, "No wonder this bitch is so damn ugly!"

Deciding she'd had enough of him Kayla glared at Jakotsu and snapped, "Look who's talking- Jerkotsu!"

The others all snickered and Jakotsu sputtered in outrage, "Wh... What did you just call me?" he roared jumping to his feet with fury in his stormy grey eyes.

Kayla smirking repeated evenly, "Your heard me, Jerkotsu." Highly amused Bankotsu and the others burst out laughing.

Jakotsu's eyes narrowed dangerously and he roared, "How dare you an ugly little bitch, call me that?"

Holding his gaze Kayla asked sarcastically, "Aww did the big stupid jerk get his poor wittle feelings hurt?" she was determined he would learn to not talk down to her.

Jakotsu's face turned red from anger and he moved towards her threateningly. Seeing this Bankotsu sobered up instantly. He glared at Jakotsu warning dead seriously, "Don't even think about it," moving to stand between his oncoming subservient and his woman.

Jakotsu facing him whined, "But big brother she called me-”

Bankotsu cut him off, "I know we all heard it," adding in a scolding manner, "You got what you deserved for picking a fight with her." Bankotsu took one step forward looking him dead in the eye and ordered, "Now, put your sword away and sit your ass down or you will face me!"

Renkotsu snickered adding, "In all fairness Jakotsu you did start it." Jakotsu huffed, sitting down and pouting as he crossed his arms in front of his chest.

Bankotsu facing Kayla scolded, "You had better behave as well." Before she could argue he added disapproving, "I know he was being an ass to you, but you still shouldn't have said that. As my wife, you shouldn't allow yourself to stoop to their levels like that," sending her a disapproving glare.

Kayla sighed heavily snapping sulkily, "Very well, But I’m not just going to allow them to disrespect me like that either."

Bankotsu reprimanded sternly, "I agree, however try not to act so childishly next time." Kayla sighing heavily nodded. "Good," he said nodding in approval.

Spinning around he faced the others ordering, "You will treat her with the respect being my wife entitles her to." Reluctantly everyone nodded and sat down. Satisfied everyone knew their place Bankotsu also sat down.

Remembering the food Kayla checked on it. Finding it finished she wordlessly doled up the stew. Everyone ate the stew and was impressed. Jakotsu said grudgingly, "I hate to admit it, but the wench can actually cook."

Kayla glared over at Jakotsu, and growled at being referred to as a wench, and then announced, "I’ll take that as a compliment." Jakotsu glared at her and she glared back.

Bankotsu sighed warning, "Behave you two." Jakotsu pouted again and Kayla looked away. Bankotsu complimented, "The food was excellent as always, Kay." Kayla smiled at him nodding her thanks.

Bankotsu set down his empty bowl and walked over to Kayla. Reaching out he grabbed and set down her empty bowl. Pulling on her arm, he looked at his men and ordered, "You guys stay here. Kayla and I are going to go bathe."

The others nodded. Jakotsu continued pouting and Kayla's face lit up. Bankotsu took her hand helping her up and lead her to the hot springs after she grabbed her orange bag.

Warning: Slight Lemon from here until the end of the chapter!

At the hot springs:

Bankotsu undressed quickly and efficiently. Reaching out he undressed and scooped her into his arms. Surprising Kayla further he quickly walked into the water. Stopping by the best spot, he lowered her to her feet. They sat down and Kayla closed her eyes leaning back against the rock.

After a minute, Bankotsu looked at her. "Try to understand, Jakotsu has been by my side the longest and is feeling a bit... territorial," he attempted to explain.

Kayla opened her eyes looking at him and replied, "Fine, but he still didn't have to pick a fight just because I’m a woman." Knowing that was exactly what had happened.

Bankotsu looking into her eyes chuckled and admitted, "It's also because he can tell how I feel about you." wanting to make the gloomy look on her face disappear.

Kayla’s attention fully on Bankotsu now she asked, "Really? Just how do you feel about me?" she wanted to hear him say it.

Bankotsu said huskily, "I am crazy about you, baby," as he wrapped his arms around her waist.

Kayla smirked purring in her own husky voice, "Good Because babe, I’m never giving you up," as her slender finger traced his abs.

Bankotsu smirked. "Good thing, seeing as we’re now married and I have no intention of ever giving you up either," he assured, looking at her face glad to see the gloomy look fading away.

Kayla eyed him lustfully and purred, "So big man, why don't you remind me why I married you?" grabbing his thigh and squeezing firmly.

Bankotsu eyed her lustfully answering huskily, "Because you can’t resist me," staring at the nape of her neck, and twining his fingers in her hair.

Kayla answered, "You’re right I can’t." Bankotsu moved over beside her while holding her gaze and placed her in his lap, before capturing her mouth in a dominate, and demanding, passion filled kiss.

He pulled back breaking the kiss and stood up with her now in his arms. Spinning around he pushed her up against the rock. Leaning over he began adeptly placing butterfly kisses along her collar bone and after a minute kissed his way back to her full pouty lips. Kayla dug her nails into his back and purred, “Mmm,” before deepening the kiss.

Bankotsu released her lips to nibble her neck a while before capturing her nipple in his mouth. Kayla moaned pulling him closer as she wrapped her arms around his neck and began nibbling his earlobe. Bankotsu placed his hands at her hips and slid them down to grab her ass proceeding to lift her up as she wrapped her legs around his hips. Bankotsu settled his staff at her entrance and slammed it fully inside her and began pumping furiously.

She broke the kiss panting heavily as her climax approached. He reared back and pulled almost completely out of her then slammed fully inside of her again. After two more times of him doing that she hit her peak screaming out his name. He slammed into her again and released his seed into her crying out his own release. They collapsed against the rock and he placed his forehead against hers waiting until they caught their breaths. Kayla purred satisfied, "Mmm you know exactly how to please me," nuzzling her head against his chest.

Bankotsu chuckled huskily, "You my little vixen know just how to please me too." They kissed a moment and pulled apart. Taking turns they bathed each other’s bodies and washed each other’s hair, then climbing out dried off and proceeded to get dressed.

Bankotsu scooped her and her bag up into his arms once again and walked back toward the cave. He gently lowered her to his futon and curled up next to her. All the others had already turned in for the night. Kayla giggled as he gently kissed the tip of her nose. Bankotsu whispered firmly, "Time for sleep, Kayla."

Kayla kissed his cheek and whispered, "Night Bankotsu." They settled onto their sides and he curled his self protectively around her nuzzling into her neck. Kayla practically purred her contentment as she scooted firmly against him and fell into a deep slumber. Bankotsu amazed by the woman in his arms slowly closed his eyes and followed her into a peaceful slumber.

Author's Note: Okay guys and gals there is chapter ten. I know it’s another short one just be patient k? Please remember to read and review, thanks.