InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Ugh College ❯ Inuyasha is Nasty ( Chapter 31 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Enjoy!

I do not own Inuyasha.

I do own The Solstice Rose because I made them up.

Last time:

Exhausted, they both drifted off to sleep in their tropical paradise.

This time:

Kagome’s eyes fluttered open and squinted as sunlight shone in her eyes through the canopies of the trees. She turned away and saw a hard chest in front of her. She looked up and saw Inuyasha who was softly snoring through parted lips. She giggled.

‘He looks like a little kid’ she thought.

She untangled herself gently from him and slowly got from under his arms. She looked around for the green gown Izayoi had given her. She found it, along with her bra and underwear, and put it on. She sat at the edge of the small island and put her feet in the warm clear water. She closed her eyes and listened to the sounds of the morning. Suddenly, she felt arms across her chest and immediately calmed down when she saw silver hair drape over her shoulders.

“Good morning,” he whispered seductively.

“Good morning…um, you realize that you’re still naked, right?” she asked blushing.

“Mmmhmm, does it bother you?” he asked.

“Well no… I’m just not used to this yet,” she replied turning darker.

He grinned and moved his hand down to play with the short dark curls. She moaned as her ran his finger across the slit.

“Should I make you more… accustomed,” he asked breathing the last word in her ear.

She shivered making him smile; she was still so innocent. He trailed open mouth kisses up her neck and caressed the symbol of the Western Lands above her breast. She moaned softly. He stopped as his sensitive ears heard his phone vibrating, and if he didn’t pick it up the ringtone would go off. He sighed and wrapped a white, silky thin blanket loosely around his waist as he saw Kagome’s discomfort; he really needed to break her in. He grinned at the thought. He found his pants on the big pallet wondering why he brought the damn thing in the first place. He dug in the pocket of his dark blue baggy pants roughly, really annoyed at the person who interrupted his… fun time, but was confused that he heard Kagome’s ringtone.

Teach me how to loveShow me the way to surrender my heart, girl I'm so lostTeach me how to loveHow I can get my emotions involvedTeach me, show me how to loveShow me the way to surrender my heart, girl I'm so lostTeach me how to loveHow I can get my emotions involvedTeach me, how to love

Kagome looked over his shoulder making him blush that she saw the ringtone he picked for her.

“Aww, how sweet. Really Inu, you make me sound like an angel,” she cooed rubbing his ears.

He purred and leaned his head into her hand. The ringtone got louder and he growled pressing the talk button.

“What?” he asked gruffly.

(A/N: Key: Kiyomi is speaking, Hitoshi is speaking)

“Kagome? Inuyasha! Where’s Kagome?! Is she ok? Has she been kidnapped? I swear if she has one single scratch, brother or not, I will kill you!”

Kagome held out her hand for the phone and he immediately gave it to her. He pressed her against him resting his head in the crook of her neck.

“Kiyomi, I’m fine, Inuyasha is taking real good care of me,” she said grinning.

“What do you mean- Kagome, what’s wrong!” she asked as she heard Kagome gasped.

Inuyasha had moved his hand under the waistline of her panties and was now currently pumping two fingers in and out of her.

“Keep talking,” he whispered.

“If I can,” she breathed making him laugh quietly.

“Kagome? Kagome, answer me!”

“I’m fine Yomi, I just, um, felt a sudden chill,” she lied.

“Well where are you, and why didn’t you bring your phone with you?”

Kagome let out a ragged breath as Inuyasha inserted three fingers inside her and pumped faster rubbing her clit with his thumb.

“I-I’m in, ooooo, I’m in heaven,” she moaned arching her back.

Inuyasha growled quietly in satisfaction rubbing her clit faster.

“What are you talking about-“

“Kagome can you give Inuyasha the phone please?”

Kagome couldn’t answer and just gave Inuyasha the phone. He grabbed it with his free hand and brought it up to his ear.

“What’s up bro?” Inuyasha asked nonchalantly pumping his fingers even faster.

“Where are you?”

“My Secret Getaway,” Inuyasha said simply.

“Uh-huh, and what exactly are you doing at your Secret Getaway.”

“Oh nothing really,” Inuyasha replied pushing his fingers harder and deeper making Kagome cry out.

“….Dude that’s disgusting, I’m talking to you on the phone and you’re just… ugh never mind. So I’m guessing you’ve sealed the deal.”

“Oh yeah,” Inuyasha replied grinning.

“Well then, just called to see if you’re ok. Come home soon ‘cause mom is freakin out and… oh my god can you not do that while we’re talking!”

Inuyasha laughed and hung up.

“Now where were we?” he asked huskily.

Kagome cried out as he inserted another finger inside her. She was close he could smell it.

‘This is gonna be fun’ he thought grinning.

With Kiyomi and Hitoshi:

Hitoshi cringed as he hung up, thinking of what Inuyasha was doing with Kagome while they were talking. He turned and saw Kiyomi with a worried look on her face. He pulled her into his arms.

“She’s fine love, Inuyasha is taking care of her just fine,” he assured.

“Thank god,” she breathed relaxing.

He looked down at her and smiled.

“What?” she asked.

“I think its adorable how you worry about her so much,” he said.

“I can’t help it; she’s all I have left,” she responded.

He rubbed her back. Suddenly, he withdrew his hand sharply from her back.

“Where the hell did those come from!” he asked in outrage.

She quirked an eyebrow. He pulled her to the bed and sat her between his legs. He started lifting up her shirt and waited for her response. She nodded and allowed him to ease the shirt off her. He ran his hands up and down her back and undid her bra but left it on.

“Hitoshi, what’s wrong?” she asked.

“Your back, it’s knotted up real badly,” he said in a worried tone.

“Really, I haven’t felt anything,” she said.

“Well I’m gonna make sure you don’t feel it later,” he proclaimed determinedly.

He asked her to lie on her stomach and she did. He took out some cocoa butter scented body lotion. She shivered as he rubbed the cool thick substance on her back. He pressed and massaged every knot out masterfully until there was only one left.

“Are you stressed love?” he asked suddenly.

She hesitated for a minute as he worked the last knot out and redid the clasp of her bra. She sat up and stretched realizing that she did feel a whole lot better.

“Well, yeah, I’ve had… a lot of things on my mind,” she explained.

“What about,” he asked casually.

“To be honest… Masashi,” she admitted hesitantly.

There was silence for a while. Suddenly, Hitoshi pulled her into a tight embrace and buried his face in her neck. She smelt tears, and looked at him from the corner of her eye.

‘Is he… crying?’ she thought.

She returned his hug.

“Please, Kiyomi… please don’t leave me,” he said.

“What?” she asked honestly confused, what in the hell possessed him to think she would leave him?

He crashed his lips down on hers in an eager, breathtaking kiss. She returned it and let her tongue dance with his. They fell on the bed tangled, Hitoshi undressing her until she was only wearing a bra and underwear. He massaged her breast and ran his hand up and down her thigh making her moan in his mouth. They pulled away. Kiyomi panted as Hitoshi trailed searing open mouth kisses up and down her body. She moved her hand to his jeans, pulled them down, and slipped her hand under his boxers. She stroked his long manhood making him moan as he kissed her neck. He moved to kiss her but she hesitantly turned away. She looked up at him and saw that he was deeply hurt by this action. She cupped his face with both her hands.

“Baby, what’s wrong? Why do you think I’m gonna leave you?” she asked.

He closed his eyes savoring her gentle touch and debating whether he should tell her or not. He sighed.

“I don’t know I just have this feeling,” he admitted.

She pulled his face down and kissed him passionately. After a long while they pulled away panting slightly.

“I love you,” they breathed in unison.

(A/N: You guys are mean I’ve gotten like one review, but I still love ya. Anyways *takes deep breath* REVIEW!!!!!!)