InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Ugh College ❯ A Lovely Wedding ( Chapter 60 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Hellur! This story is almost over :(. Neways...enjoy!
I do not own Inuyasha.
I do own The Solstice Rose because I made them up.
Last time:
"I'm pregnant!"
They hugged her again jumping up and down. The guys tackled Inuyasha hooting. Kagome and Inuyasha laughed not knowing that Naraku was there the whole time.
This time:
"Of course you can have time off work! Heck you can have time off work with pay!" Shippo exclaimed.
Everyone, including Bankotsu, Jakotsu, Izayoi, and Inu Taisho, were at The Club. Kagome and Inuyasha wanted to inform Shippo that she wouldn't be working because Inuyasha didn't want Kagome around the customers.
"Really? Wow, thanks Shippo!" Kagome squealed hugging him.
"All this only if I get dibs on godfather status," he chuckled.
"Of course!" she squealed again hugging him tighter.
He omphed, "Well as soon-to-be parent myself."
"What?!" they all shouted in unison.
He grinned, "Turns out you were right about the condom thing. Kiara's pregnant."
Everyone's jaw dropped. Then Inuyasha hit him over the head.
"Ow!"
"Hoe."
Everyone laughed as Shippo pouted.
"Wait, we're supposed to be the godparents!" Jakotsu whined.
Bankotsu nodded taking a sip of
"You are. I can have more than one pair of godparents," Kagome assured.
Jakotsu beamed jumping up and down causing Kagome to giggle. Inuyasha wrapped his arms around her and slid her onto his lap.
"I still can't believe I'm gonna be a father," he muttered.
"And I can't wait to be one! I will have forty-five children with my dear Sango!" Miroku sang with stars in his eyes.
Sango blushed and knocked him over the head lightly. He chuckled and hugged her kissing her forehead.
On Feburary 14th:
The music started and Miroku stood nervously in front of the podium waiting for the giant, white double doors to open. When they did his eyes widened andright hand twitched; Sango looked lovely. She was wearing anvory silk duchess satin fluted bridal gown. I had draped strapless sweetheart neckline with empire waist, bow and streamer detail at center back. A deep border of winter white Alencon lace surrounding the hem with covered buttons and loops over zipper down center back andtrain (A/N: this dress belongs to Alvina Valenta). Her hair hung down her back naturally with her bangs hanging just above her eyes.
She stood in front of him smiling with her arm latched onto her father's, who was glaring at him.
"Dearly Beloved, we are gathered together here in the sign of God blah blah..."
Miroku lost his train of thought. Was he really good enough for Sango? She was the daughter of a long line of famous demon slayers. He was the son of a monk and a priestess who committed suicide after he was born and a former street rat until he was found by the Takahashis.
"Who gives this woman in marriage to this man?"
Sango's father looked around looking for who was supposed to do that. Sango tugged on his sleeve and he looked down at her. She was giving him those damn puppy dog eyes her mother used on him! He grunted and looked at the punk she was marrying.
"I do," he replied gruffly handing her to Miroku.
Miroku took her hand but her dad didn't let go.
"Uh, sir?" Miroku asked nervously.
"Listen you snot nosed punk, if my little girl sheds one tear of sadnessher marriage with you, I will show you how a demon feels dying by my hands!" he growled.
Everyone, but Sango, her mother, Kagome and Kiyomi, sweat dropped anime style.
Miroku nodded and looked back and Sango nervously. She giggled.
Sango looked up at Miroku loving squeezing his hand as the minister continued.
"You may exchange vows."
"Sango," Miroku took a deep breath, "I am a pervert. I have a wandering hand and I don't deserve you."
"That's for damn sure," Sango's father grumbled from his seat.
Miroku ignored him and continued,"But your the first woman to ever take a chance with me and...I love you Sango."
"Miroku you could never be more wrong! I love you and yes you are a major hentai but...you are a wonderful man. Your sweet, and kind, and understanding, and, and," she blushed, "I don't know if I could ever live without you."
Thesmiled,
"Do youtakeSango to be your wife to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love her, comfort her, honor and keep her, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon her your heart's deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto her as long as you both shall live?"
"I do."
"AndyouSango taketo be your husband to live together after God's ordinance in the holy estate of matrimony? Will you love him, comfort him, honor and keep him, in sickness and in health, for richer, for poorer, for better, for worse, in sadness and in joy, to cherish and continually bestow upon him your heart's deepest devotion, forsaking all others, keep yourself only unto him as long as you both shall live?"
"I do."
Sango's younger brother Kohaku came up with the rings and they exchanged them. When they slid the rings on each others fingers they waited patiently for the minister to finish the last few words.
"And so, by the power vested in me by the Almighty God, I now pronounce you man and wife and may your days be good and long upon the earth."
"You may kiss the bride."
Miroku crashed his lips down on hers before he finished the sentence. Everyone applauded and the girls, especially Jakotsu and Rin, were sobbing.
Miroku pulled away in a daze. Sango laughed and grabbed his hand running down the aisle. They burst through the doors and, just when they were about to reach the limo, Sango through back the bouquet. Jakotsu rushed to the front of the hoard of girls.
"Out of my way bitches those flowers are mine!!" he snarled.
He jumped, grabbed them, did a somersault in the air, and landed on his feet easily.
"Ha! Victory," he looked over at a group of boys. "What do ya say guys? How bout one of you hunks become my fiancée?"
They sweat dropped and backed in to the sanctuary. Jakotsu sighed.
"Oh cheer up Jakotsu, you and I both know that wasn't going to work," Bankotsu said comfortingly only making it worse.
Jakotsu glared at him with a killer twinkle in his eyes. He shoved his hand off his shoulder.
"Bitch, suck me with a straw!"
At the reception:
Sango and Miroku had just finished there dance and were now walking over to the table where Sango's family sat.
"Oh you must be Miroku! Oh aren't you just a doll!" Sango's mother cooed.
"Thank you ma'am. It is a pleasure to meet you," Miroku replied bowing.
"He smells like dog shit," Kohaku declared crossing his arms.
"Kohaku! That was very rude!" his mother scowled.
"Your mother's right son," his father nodded high fiving him under the table.
"He has purple eyes so he must be a demon. Lemme slay em dad," Kohaku whispered.
"Actually I get my eye color from my mother," Miroku laughed brushing off the comment easily.
"So Miroku, where are your parents?" Mrs. Yamato asked nervously.
"They are over there if you'd like to meet them," Miroku answered gesturing over to the table.
"The Takahashis? Isn't your last name Houshi?" Mr. Yamato asked.
"Kyoumou!" Mrs. Yamato hushed.
"Yes sir, but, they are the only parents I've known. My real parents committed suicide shortly after I was born," Miroku explained with a casual smile.
Sango's eyes widened and Miroku looked down at her.
"Sorry I didn't tell you. Guess it never came up in a conversation," he shrugged.
"It's fine. Not the ideal convo topic," she smiled.
"TAISHO, SHESSY, MY DARLINGS!" a lovely voice rang from the doorway.
Everyone turned to the door way and saw a beautiful demoness standing in its frame. She had one magenta stripe on each cheek, a blue crescent moon on her forehead, and pale, white skin. Her silver hair was pulled into high pigtails a little far back from the side of her head with her bangs hanging over her eyes, and her tendrils hanging down her shoulders.
"Mother!" Sesshoumaru greeted running up to her and hugging her.
"Oh my baby! I came as soon as I heard Inuyasha had married. But that was only a few days ago since someone didn't notify me right away," she stated flashing a glare at Inu Taisho.
"I sent you a notice right away Mizuki," he replied honestly.
"Hm, maybe the plane was delayed on its way to the Caribbean islands," Izayoi spoke walking up to Mizuki. "Or maybe God just didn't want you to come. He is truly a good God."
Mizuki's smile turned into a frown at the sight of her, "Or maybe the plane was pulled into the gravitational orbit around your ass. It's gotten bigger. I'm surprised you can fit into that dress."
"Save your breath you'll need it to give your date blow job."
Sesshoumaru groaned and rubbed his temples.
"Sesshy I thought you said your mother was gone," Rin said.
"I said she was gone, I never said she was dead," he corrected.
"You know Izayoi darling, I will never forget the first day we met," Mizuki said dreamily,"but I'll keep trying."
"Calling you an idiot would be an insult to retards."
"Shouldn't you have a license for being that ugly?"
"I'd love to guess your age but no one can count that high."
"Do you wanna go?" Mizuki snarled.
"Benn waiting!" Izayoi retorted.
Then everything turned to hell. It looked like a tornado hit the place. Miroku and Sango ducked behind a table.
"Maybe we should be on our way to Paris?" Miroku suggested.`
Sango nodded and they ran for the door.
(A/N: If there r mistakes...that's sad. Night! Review!)