InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Uhh.. Wha? ❯ Wanna Play?? ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
1. Sango, Kagura, Inuyasha, Sesshomaru and Miroku are all goths (and friends)2. They are all around the age of 18-20... so they are all the legal drinking age. (in canada)3. i hate kagome and kikyo alike... sooo dont be surprised if there is... a little bashing of them both
4. Sango and kagura are bestfriends5. Sesshomaru has both his arms... but that doesnt neccessarily mean that inuyasha's his favorite person either
6. this is prolly not the best fic for people under age...
7. there are gonna be swears in this fic
8. there may possibly be a lemon... or two... depending on how this story goes.. because basically there is no plot
9. i only require one review per chapter...
10. Inuyasha and Miroku both work at a bookstore, Sesshomaru works at a clothing shop, and Sango and Kagura are bartenders at a local club... they all work on 8th street cept for Sango and Kagura... they work downtown off broadway.
11. i don't really care about perfect writing and all... sooooo yeah.. i'll try... not
12. i dont believe in disclaimers... because if i did own inuyasha... why would i be writing fanfics???... idiots..

Thursday

Kagura woke up to the annoying sound of the alarm clock. "I hate work..." she whispered to herself as she hit the off button and slid out of bed. She applied some silver eyeliner, blue mascara and some black nailpolish before picking out a black tank top that said kiss my ass you loser in pink and a black skirt with black fishnet stockings and a pair of black boarding shoes and grabbing her black and pink purse.
Sango had been forced out of bed this morning by her brother and was currently sitting at the table eating a piece of toast, looking half dead/asleep depending on how you look at it. She was adorned with a black shirt with green sheer sleeves and a pair of black pants with black sheer flames going up the sides of them( i saw those in bacabo and i wanted them soo bad... but alas they cost to much for my meagre amount of money). For make up she had black eyeliner with magenta eye shadow and some white eyeshadow running along the bottom of her eye. She also had some green mascara on.

Inuyasha had once again been unable to sleep and was currently grabbing a cup from the cabinet as Sesshomaru put some toast in the toaster. Inuyasha was wearing a pair of black pants with a red and black hoodie that said made on it. He had a white muscle shirt underneath and he had black eyeliner on. Sesshomaru was wearing a black bunny hug that had a martial arts logo on the front from the martial arts school he attended. He was also wearing a black pair of pants that wear slightly shredded here and there. He did not have any make up on except for the demon markings on his face.

Miroku waved good bye to some unknown woman as he walked down 8th street to his job at the book store. He was wearing a pair of black shorts with black and white striped socks on. He was wearing a t-shirt that said "Give mE a $dolar$ and I'LL gO AwaY" (i own that shirt.. and currently i have made 5 dollars...)

The bell rang as some one opened the door to the book store. Miroku looked up to see Inuyasha, Sesshomaru, Kagura and Sango enter the store he worked at. "Hey." Miroku said as Inuyasha took his seat behind the till. Sango and Kagura both nodded to Miroku as they left to go get some coffee. Sesshomaru just took a seat infront of the counter. "Hows it going Miroku??" "Not bad, and yourself??" "I have had better days..." He said as he layed his head on his arms and closed his eyes and dosed off.

"Sango..." "Yeah??" "What do you want for your birthday on Saturday??" Kagura questioned as she looked at a pair of boots through a store window. "I don't know... Maybe you could just buy me all the drinks i want." she said with a grin as she saw a dress that caught her attention. She grabbed Kagura by the arm as she went into the store. "Hey Sango!! Hey!!" Kagura exclaimed as she was uncerimoniously dragged into the clothing store by Sango. "I just wanna try on a dress..." Sango said before she let go of Kagura's arm. Many of the employees at the store were trying not to stare at the two goths in the middle of a fashion boutique. Sango grabbed the dress in her size before going off two the changing rooms. Leaving behind a very confused Kagura. "Sango!! Don't leave me out here with all these stuck up snobs!!" She called out to Sango before following her to the changing rooms.

When she saw it. She just had to try the dress on. It was perfect! It fit perfectly on her and it was on sale to! It was a black haulter dress that laced up in the front with pink string and it said "Wanna play??" in pink on the front. It was tattered on the ends and it didnt even need to be cut up according to Sango. (i saw that dress in bacabo too.. it was also on sale... unfortunately i didnt have enough money for that either....)

"Okay Sango.. Come out now!! I wanna see what made you wanna drag me into this dump!" Kagura said as she glared at a bright yellow bress that had frilly flowers all over it. "Oh I think you'll agree with me that this was totally worth it!" She said as the door to the changing stall opened up and Sango skipped out in all her glory. "Oh My Friggin God! Sango! you look great! Hahhaahhahahahahah! You are gonna buy the dress right??" Kagura questioned. "Of course! And it's on sale too!" "Sooooooooo lets go and get out of this dump.. Its starting to freak me out.." Kagura said glaring at a bright orange skirt that hah white flowers on it.

"Okay and we're off!!" Sango said handing her money to the clerk who was busy glaring at Kagura who just stuck her tongue out at the overly prissy, overly bright clerk. (and no i dont mean bright as in smart... i mean bright as in bright...)

"Kagura. Sango. Hi." said an overly screachy voice that sounds worse than nails on a chalk board. 'OH NO!' Kagura and Sango thought. "Hello Kagome... I thought you were dead..." Sango said in the most annoyed voice ever. "What a shame that your not though" Kagura whispered under her breath. Sango leaned over to Kagura and whispered just loud enough for Kagome to hear. "I don't think we put enough rat poisin in her drink at the last party..."

Kagura just smirked as Kagome stood there her mouth hanging open in anger and stupidity as Sango grabbed her bag from the clerk and hooked her arm in Kagura's and left the store.

"Sesshomaru... You have to go to work now!" Miroku said as he poked Sesshomaru in the back. "Do i really have to??" "Yeah ya do you lazy bum... Especially if your gonna get Sango a birthday present! You do know her birthday's on Saturday right??" "WHAT!?!?!?!" Miroku screamed as he ran out of the store shouting over his shoulder to Inuyasha that he'd be back in about an hour. "Oh my friggin god... I didn't think that Miroku would forget this..." Inuyasha said in disbelief. " I'm going shopping for her tonight... Have you got anything for her yet??" Sesshomaru asked/said as he got up from his seat. "Nope but maybe I'll go with you tonight..." "Yeah no problem.. See you later then little brother." Sesshomaru said as he made his leave.



There you go... first chapter.. remember.. i only require atleast one review per chapter... i dont rly care about flames soo.. if you do flame me.. dont be sad if i dont acknowladge you.. and... yeah... i dont really believe in disclaimers either... soo just to get this cleared up.. i really dont own any of the stores i might've mentioned in this chapter...