InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Uhh.. Wha? ❯ New Employees! ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Friday

Sesshomaru and Inuyasha had gone shopping for Sango's birthday and were currently doing their best to try and wrap their presents for her. "Grr... We should've just got the person in the store to do it!" Inuyasha ground/yelled out while trying to stick some tape on the silver and red wrapping paper. "Well normally she probably would've.. but i think after you were finished with your temper tantrum, she just wanted to get you out as fast as possible..." Sesshomaru trailed off trying to cut some paper to wrap it in.

"Are you trying to say this is all my fault??" ... " Yes Inuyasha.. I am..." "Thats it!!" Inuyasha retorted as he dropped his gift and threw himself on Sesshomaru and started to punch him... Or atleast tried to punch him. Sesshomaru had seen the action, much less predicted it, and had pinned Inuyasha to the ground before he had a chance to even attack. "Well little brother... Seems that you lose again." Sesshomaru said as he quirked an eyebrow at Inuyasha's angry face. "Get off of me you jack ass!" (bet you can't guess who said that)

Sango and Kagura had just arrived at their job. They had to be there by one o'clock in the afternoon to train some new employees. Oh what fun they were going to have! It was friday. One of the most busy nights of the week for a club. Considering they hadn't even walked into the bar yet Kagura had to point one thing out. "So Sango, do you have a roommate for your birthday night??" Kagura asked in a sly manner. Sango had just entered the club before she even had a chance to look and see the new employees sitting at the table waiting, she turned on Kagura. "Kagura... You didn't..." Sango said in a rather threatening way. "Oh.. Maybe, maybe not." She replied rather bored.

Sango had just about killed Kagura before a rather scared cough sounded through out the room. Both girls turned to see a man dressed up in a rather female attire and another man dressed in a tight black muscle shirt with black and blue hand socks and navy jeans that hung off of his waist and showed some of his black silk boxers. He had long black hair tied in a braid that ran half the length of his body. Once again he gave a nervous cough as Sango's body started to relax. "So.. You're the people that are training us?" The guy witht the braid asked. "Uhh.. Yeah. I'm Sango and this is Kagura." Sango said pointing to Kagura and herself.

"Well, My names Bankotsu and this is my brother, Jakotsu.." Bankotsu trailed off. "B-Brother??" Kagura spluttered out in amazement. "Yes. Brother." Bankotsu ground out, hands fisted at his sides.

"Oh Kagura, I think you hit a soft spot.." Sango whispered as she slid past Kagura and grabbed both mens arms and led them to the locker rooms explaining stuff on the way. "Now let me show you two too your lockers and then... Let the torture begin.."

Three beautiful hours later...

"Okay, Bankotsu, we're gonna try this again... You got all the other drinks right, now you can get this one... What's the mix for a black russian??" Sango inquired for the third time. "It's.. uhm.. Come on I know this..." He whispered the last part to himself. (I love this drink.. but rly i don't know the mix for it.. soo i'm gonna guess.. lemme know if i get it wrong!!) "It's coke, whiskey?" Sango shook her head.. "Wait! No it was gin.. So, coke, gin and.." Sango nodded her head expectantly making hand motions for him to continue. "Ok.. and it's uhm.. lime and taquila?" "No taquila but there's.." Sango helped him out. "AHAHAHAH!!!" Kagura busted out laughing at some thing that Jakotsu had said.

Once again, Sango and Kagura had each split up with one employee. It just seemed to work out better that way. Jakotsu had instantly taken to Kagura, even though she had had a bad start off with him, he left Bankotsu to Sango saying that she had a bad fashion sense. "Kagura, is he even learning anything??" "Why of course my dear friend Sango..." Kagura and Jakotsu both started to laugh once again. Sango couldn't take it anymore and grabbed Bankotsu's arm and left. "H-hey, where are we going??" Bankotsu questioned uneasily and he tried to get her off his arm. "Oh stop complaining, we're just getting away from Kagura. I know she's planning something for my brithday and I have a feeling I'm not gonna like it..." Sango trailed off into thought. 'I know she's trying to hook me up... But with who?'

"You're birthday?" "Yeah, it's tomorrow... We're going on a pub crawl if you guys wanna come..." Sango unintentionally invited Bankotsu and Jakotsu. "Uh.. I'll have to talk to my brother about that... but yeah sure I'd love to come.. I guess." He finished off as Sngo let go of his arm and open the door to the very white staff room. "Do you think you're ready for tonight??" Sango inquired while sitting down and putting her feet up on the table, her arms crossed over her chest.

"As ready as I'll ever be." He replied whila also taking a seat across from her. "I remember my first night on the job.. What a disaster.. Nearly got fired and almost got Kagura 8 stitches.. I'm just glad it was me and not her.." Bankotsu gulped. "Why? What happened?" "Well it's a long story actually.. But we've got the time since you know your stuff pretty well."

well you'll just have to wait til next chapter to hear about Sango's beautifulish experience.. cause i can't see staright enough right now to type it considering it's 3:53 a.m and sooo g'night