InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unbeknownst ❯ Chapter 2

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER CONTAINS EXTREMELY BAD FIGHT SCENES... you have been warned!
TO VIEW LEGEND, GO TO FIRST CHAPTER!
Unbeknownst
Chapter two
-----------------
Kagome walked to the gym after getting lost a little. What she saw was a table full of different weapons (swords, katanas, bone boomerangs, bows and arrows, sickles, staffs) and some of the people from lunch.
“Okay, students, listen up. We will be starting on a new unit, weapons. Now how many of you know how to use a sword or katana? Twenty-three? Okay, bow and arrows? Only two? Bone boomerangs? Two again! Sickles? One. Staffs? Two... Okay. Um, new girl and Sesshomaru, can you demonstrate swords?”
The students gasped when the teacher had said that. They were putting THE Sesshomaru against some new weak girl.
The two nodded, ignoring the other people, and both went to their bags. Once they retrieved their weapons they got into a battle stance. The class started the countdown.
(three) (<--- Remember, class counting down-ness)
Kagome was a little nervous; she hadn't gone against Sesshomaru since she was thirteen. She thought her skills had improved, but what if his had too? Kagome looked at Sesshomaru's emotionless face and saw he was thinking.
(two)
Sesshomaru was in fact thinking about his last spar with Kagome. She had won, he remembered. It was the first time she had beaten him. He looked at Kagome's stance and saw she hadn't changed a bit.
(one)
When the class had screamed one, the two swords clashed together and quickly pulled back to bid their master's wishes. They were diving in and out and the air rang with the sound of metal hitting metal. A couple classes surrounded the gym, and they all heard the sound. The classes arrived to see Kagome make a small cut on Sesshomaru.
Neither were tired, neither were about to quit either. Kagome swiped at Sesshomaru and snagged a bit of his t-shirt. “You're getting slow Sesshy.”
She had spoke too soon, with inhuman speed Sesshomaru was directly behind her with his arm around her waist and his sword to her neck. “I think it's just you Kaggy.” Behind them the crowd was clapping and cheering.
Kagome, having other ideas waited until Sesshomaru's arms loosened. With another burst of inhumane speed Sesshomaru could see Kagome looking down at him with her swords tip to his neck. Kagome had knocked his sword arm from her neck, grabbed the hand from her waist and had flipped him onto his back with her sword pointing to his neck.
“You spoke too soon Fluffy.” Kagome whispered. The crowd had been in silence after their applause for Sesshomaru, that is, until they burst into applause for Kagome.
Three students walked up to them, Miroku, Inuyasha, and a girl Kagome had seen in her math class.
“How the hell had YOU beat Sesshomaru? NO ONE can, so how did you manage it?” Inuyasha screeched at her.
“I guess that's what happens after… tons of training.”
“HENTAI! MIROKU, GET YOUR FILTHY HANDS OF MY BUTT!” The girl slapped Miroku and looked towards Kagome. “Hi! I'm Sango, we have math together.”
“I know, nice to meet you.” Kagome replied, knowing that they would become good friends. “Miroku if you touch me you WILL regret it later on.” Kagome said, she meant about finding out they were related, but he took it as beating him up so he quickly removed his hand.
The teacher - Mr. Something-or-the-other - decided to bring forth the next weapon. “Kikyo and Kagome, could you please demonstrate the bow and arrow?” They nodded and both retrieved their weapons, well Kagome did, Kikyo chose form the weapons provided. They walked up to the archery range and got into the stance. Four classes surrounded them, the teachers obviously not caring that their students weren't in the class. Mr. What's-his-name-again was putting the new girl against all the school's best people at these tasks and everyone in the vicinity wanted to see the outcome. “On my count...”
(three) (<--- Same counting thing here too)
Kagome whispered reassuring words to herself. She had just realized that this Kikyo was the one that Kagome once knew. They had been stepsisters when her mom had married her third husband, Onigumo. Kagome shivered for a second, remembering him. The surprising thing though was that Kikyo was said to have died, murdered actually.
(two)
Kikyo sneered at Kagome's nervous form, or at least that was what Kikyo thought. She knew who had attempted to murder her and she wanted revenge, which was why Kikyo practiced everyday. She knew she probably wouldn't get revenge, but the thought that she could made her shiver in delight. She smiled this time, a small little smile that chilled someone to their bones.
(one)
The two eighteen year old girls shot their arrows, both hitting a bull's eye. Everyone was surprised at this small feat. “Go back ten yards.” The teacher said and the two did as they were told. “Shoot.” They both shot and hit a bull's eye again. “How far can you both go back?”
They both answered with longer distances; Kagome's being the farthest. It was like a mini competition in the class. Kikyo went back and Kagome went to the same distance, not really noticing the disbelieving looks on people's faces. No one thought that `the new girl' should be able to beat their best students. But Kagome did beat Kikyo; they went back another ten yards. They both notched their arrow and shot. Kikyo's had hit the outer circle while Kagome had hit another bull's eye.
The crowd cheered and the teachers all whispered a `wow'. “Sango can you please demonstrate the bone boomerang?” Sango nodded and retrieved Hiraikotsu. She swung the thing at the offending straw scarecrows by the archery lanes. The boomerang went through all of them and the classes applauded.
This went on with all the other weapons until they had all been shown. “Okay class, er classes, listen up!” Mr. You-know-the-guy-with-hair said loudly. “Okay, any classes not belonging here please go. Okay, each and every single one of you will choose one NEW weapon to learn. There is a sign-up sheet by my office, please just sign your name and you can go get changed.”
Several people went up to Kagome to congratulate her. Kagome ignored them, not really caring what other's thought. Inuyasha, however, seemed to be persistent in asking where she trained. Kagome continued to ignore him and signed up on how to learn the art of the boomerang. The rest of the day was boring and while she was leaving the school, Inuyasha just had to annoy her further.
“Wench! Just tell me where you were taught and I'll stop bugging you!” Inuyasha yelled above many other voices.
Kagome decided she had had enough of Inuyasha's idiotic behaviour and wished to silence him, whispered in an almost deadly voice, “You know Inuyasha, if I wanted to I COULD just kill you for being loud, annoying, and idiotic... But that wouldn't be nice so how about this: LEAVE ME THE FUCK ALONE BEFORE I DECIDE TO KILL YOU NOW!” Kagome shouted the last part hoping it had gone through Inuyasha's thick skull.
“Look bitch, I don't like being yelled at and there is no fucking way in hell you could kill me.” Inuyasha shouted back, the message obviously not getting to Inuyasha's brain.
“You fucking bastard, you know my name, so use it. Second, I could kill you, I'm sure Fluff won't mind his idiot brother disappearing at night.” Kagome yelled back getting pissed very quickly and a pissed off Kagome is a hazard to one's health.
“You don't know where I live, so how could I `disappear' suddenly?” Inuyasha said smirking. Inuyasha lived in the “rich people's settlement” and no one knew that. Unbeknownst to Inuyasha that Kagome knew his exact location.
-----------------
Raping Time