InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unconditional Dramatizations ❯ Kagome's Death? ( Chapter 4 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Edit Confirmed

A week has passed, and Naraku's scent begins to lurk around near the group in there travelings. They all quickly take advantage of the carelessness of naraku and proceed to find him.

"Guys, I can feel the jewels shards nearer now. He's either northeast, or just dead on east, but I'm not sure." Kagome exclaimed, hitched onto InuYasha's backside.

"Miroku, Sango, Shippo, You guys go east, Kagome and I will go northeast. He wont get away from us this time!" InuYasha ordered.

Minutes passed, and searching became tense. Small clouds of miasma began to circle the two. InuYasha paused and let Kagome down from his back, and got close to her, unsheathing this Tetsuiaga. Kagome reached behind herself to draw an arrow into her bow, ready.

Naraku appeared infront of the two, cooing in sick laughter.
"Ah, InuYasha, you and your pet have finally caught up. Even for a hanyou, your still rather slow. But then again, that girl likes to slow you done." A smirk spread from ear to ear.

"Naraku, We will finish this. Now." InuYasha, confident with his bluff, having the knowledge that Nakaku's heart has been put back to its proper place, his vunerable body. InuYasha could feel Naraku's heartbeat.

"Do your worse little hanyou." Naraku coaxed on.

InuYasha lift the sword and swung it to the ground, towards naraku, "Wind Scar!" Rapid winds tore up the ground and headed towards the hated rival, but simply pushed away from Nakaku by the barrier. The dust calmed, and Naraku had vanished.

Kagome and InuYasha's eyes wandered, looking for where he would appear. "Where are you, Naraku!" Kagome scouted, her voice low and determined. Naraku appeared behind InuYasha, and struck him in the backside. The hanyou dropped to his knees, and came close to passing out, his vision getting blurry.

Naraku went in for the final strike to end InuYasha. Kagome lifted her bow, and let the air go, a blast of purified aura seeping around it, peircing Naraku through his stomach. He lurched in pain, and glared at the preistest. "Stupid wench!" He yelled, disappearing again.

He came infront of her, and knocked the bow from her grasp. His hands coiled around Kagome neck, choking her. Kagome gasped in pain and fear, her hands kneading at his arms for freedom. "Such a pretty woman, to bad you have an attitude." He spoke in utter disgust and pleasure, his hands squeazing tighter at her neck, letting her suffer.

"I-InuYasha..Help.." Kagome heaved with the lack of breath, squirming and thrashing, trying to get free. InuYasha, weakly, carried himself upward, and began to hurry towards to two, but it was much to late to help Kagome. Naraku peirced a sharp edged tentacle through Kagomes chest, making her scream in agony as she fell limp. Naraku dropped the human girl, knowing she was done for.

InuYasha nearly stopped dead in his tracks, shocked. Fear serged through him, "K-kagome.." InuYasha rushed over to the limp miko. "Kagome...Kagome! Wake up!" Kagome lay unconscious in his arms, but he smelt death beginning to coil around her.

"Damn you naraku! I'm not gonna let you steal another love from me! Not this time!" InuYasha tenderly put Kagome done, and stood up. Lifting his sword, he charged. Abit stunned by the fluencely of InuYasha now, Naraku set his barrier back up. Red Tetsuaigia flooded over his blade, and broke through the strong barrier. In shock, He murmured, "Impossible..", InuYasha's blade, through Naraku's body. InuYasha muffled with clenched teeth, "Wind scar.." The rapid winds came back, tearing Naraku apart, he screeched in pain as he dicentigrated.

Naraku was gone, finished, and the jewel shards fell to the ground. InuYasha was to upset to both picking them up as he lifted Kagome into his arms. "God damnit, Kagome. Dont give out on me." He lightly hugged her, "We'll be at kaede's in no time, just hold on.."

--
InuYasha hurried to Kaede's and found the old woman. "InuYasha, what has happened to Kagome!" She asked with great concern as he layed Kagome down on the futon infront of her. Veiwing the gaping wound in her chest. "Oh my..."

"What can we do you old bag.." InuYasha's voice was stiff and hoarse.

"Kagome has lost to much blood, InuYasha. We need to inject more blood into her..Kagome once presented me with a gift, called an I.V., she showed my how to use it in a matter like this..But I dont have any blood to give her.."

"Kaede..."

"InuYasha, You dont plan on---"

"I dont care, I dont want to loose her. Not again." InuYasha was close to weeping, he could feel the stinging coming from his tear-ducts.

"Fine..Its your choice. Just hope everything goes well."

The night went by and InuYasha transferred his blood to Kagomes blood stream.

"Please, forgive me, Kagome.."