InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unconditional Dramatizations ❯ Progression ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
Sango and Kagome had just stepped out of the forest, and agreed with there reasons for each other, and also decided that they would go and play with the children, since they both agreed that they weren’t going to tell the guys there true feelings, and just wait for them to fess up on the feelings on them. (A/N: does any of you girls do that out there or you like me, just wait until they fess up, or at least give him a couple hints (Wink) (Wink))

The girls had actually saw Shippo running back to the children with a bump on his head, and he looked like he had sawn a ‘Inuyasha ghost’ so the girls didnt bother asking what had happened.

“Hi Shippo!” they both said while the li’l kitsune ran up to them.

“Hi you guys, where have you been?!”the kitsune said while he jumped into Kagome’s arm’s.

“Oh, just gossiping in the forest is all” Kagome replied while squeezing the boy.

“Hey, Kagome, can I ask you a personal question?!” Shippo said to Kagome while wriggling out of Kagome’s grip and hopping on top of her head and began to fiddle with her soft ears.

“Sure, Shippo what you’d want to ask?” Kagome asked the young kitsune, while walking away from Sango, and Sango began walking toward the village children.

“Ok....I was...uh...wondering....uh...if you...would be....or could...be Inuyasha’s mate...only if you’d want to...I just wanna know...would you, I mean if you wanted to?” the boy nervously asked.

“Wow that was a personal question...ill tell you if you promise that you wont tell Inuyasha, k!?”

“Ok! Kitsune promise!” shippo then twirled around and wiggled his cute fuzzy tail. Kagome giggle at Shippo’s stunt.

“Well, shippo I suppose do want to be Inuyasha mate for life”

0::0:0o0:0::0

Shippo had run off while Kagome had just sat down on a large rock and watched the childern play.

Inuyasha had thought about telling her that he wanted to tell her that he wanted to be his and I guess he figured that he needed to start with small talk and he would start out saying ‘sorry’ and Kagome would say ‘for what?’ and then its more of a we’ll see thing, but he was pretty sure it’d work, 89% to be exact.

Inuyasha started to walked to the field where the children were playing, and finally saw Kagome sitting on a rock watching them, and giggling at there play. He smiled at that picture.

“What you looking at, Inuyasha?!” miroku said coming up from behind. Making inuyasha jump.

“I... uh ... Keh!”

“So are you going to ask her tonight?”

“Might it depends”

“Oh really?”

“Yea, really!”

“You know what Inuyasha I have no doubt about this”

“Oh why is that?”

“Well lets say a li’l birdy told me”

FLASHBACK:

“Hey Miroku!” Shippo yelled as he ran full speed toward Miroku.

“Yes Shippo?”

“Kagome told me that I couldn’t tell Inuyasha but no one else, so ill tell you!”

“What is it?!”

“I asked Kagome if she wanted to mated to Inuyasha!”

“Yeah, and she said...?”

“She said she wanted to!”

“I thought so!”

END OF FLASHBACK: