InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unconditional Dramatizations ❯ Kagomes Yokai ( Chapter 13 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
“So koga showed up?!” Sango asked as Kagome and her were on a morning jog.

“Well, yea, he kinda came out of no where!”

“So were there any serious fights, or what?”

“ oh, no, no, just a yelling argument”

“Wow, thats a first, so one got hurt?”

“Nope no one”

“Kagome?”

“Before that what did Inuyasha want to talk to you about?” Sango asked not seeing Kagome blush at least 10 shades of red.

“Uh...nothing,”

“Really? Huh disappointing”

“Uh, yea, its was nothing important” Kagome replied setting her blush into a light pink shade. Kagome felt good that she was running, and working her muscles, she had to slow down for Sango though, Sango was only human. Plus she felt good, and bad, good for being able to lie, but bad for lying to Sango.

0:0o:o0:0

“So, Inuyasha, did you fight koga?” Miroku asked Inuyasha while they were walking through a new village, while the girls want for a morning jog. Inuyasha wanted to go with them, but didn’t want the pervert to get any idea’s. But the worst part was that the girl’s left the pain in the ass shippo.

“So, Inuyasha did you ask Kagome yet?!” the kitsune yipped.

“‘bout what?”

“...About asking Kagome to be your mate! Thats what!”

“Keh, ... no”

“Well, did you ask her if she loved you? Or did you tell her you loved her first” Miroku butted in.

“Keh...I told I loved her then asked!”

“Oh” “oh” shippo and Miroku said plainly looking straight on and not looking at Inuyasha.

“HEY! You didn’t want me to rush her did you!”

“No you were to chicken to ask her!” Shippo yelled. (Whack) “OW!” the kitsune barked.

“Keh!”

0:0o:o0:0

“Hey, Kagome?”

“Do you sense it too, Sango?”

“Yep”

“What kind of Demon?”

“ It seems to be a snake-demon”

After Sango said that the beast showed its self. It seemed to pounce out, but it really slithered.
The snake-demon jumped at Sango, Sango of course jumped out of the way, and threw some sort of powder at the creature, but she missed.

“To bad I left Kirara with Kaede, I could really use his help”

“Yeah, and I only brought two arrows, I forgot to ask kaede for more”

“Its just not our morning”

‘Yea you can say that again”

The snake-demon strike at Kagome, but Kagome simplie jumped out of the way.

“Ha, it that all you got demon!”

“Oh, ssssso you’re a hanyou”

“Yea you gotta problem with that!”

“Not, at all little girl, I geuss this fight will be easier then I thought”

“Sure, whatever pal!” Sango yelled at the demon, swinging her boomerang. It hit the demon but it didnt seem much of it hurt it. It then swiped its tale from around Sango, and hit her. Sango was knocked out.
“Sango!” Kagome yelled while taking one of the two arrows and notched it in her bow, aimed at the snake-demon, and fired at it before it could take a bite out of Sango. Snake-demon tried to get out of the way, but the arrow was faster, but the arrow only hit it’s side, making it scream a bit.

“Oh, sssso you’re a priesstesssss asss well!”

“Yea, what of it!”

Snake-demon striked at Kagome, Kagome dodged it. The Snake by surprise tried to whip her with its tail, but she dodged it as well. Kagome got out her last arrow, notched it, aimed, and fired. The arrow swiftly glided in the air. Snake somehow dodged it, and with the points of it’s fangs, lunged forward, and drug it fangs into the side of her shoulder. Kagome whined in pain.

Kagome laid there in to much pain, so much pain she couldn’t move. Just then she felt something rush through her, urge to stay alive. Just then un straight Dark blue marks stained the sides of her cheeks, she felt her fangs grow longer, as well as her claws, and her eyes were blue on the out side of her pupils, and her pupils were a darker blue.

Kagome then got up. Kagome knew she was in control, but she didn’t know if she was in complete control of her demon-self. Kagomes’ shoulder was bleeding badly, but it seemed to not bother her.

0:0o:o0:0

“Miroku, I smell blood, and just any blood Kagome’s blood!”

“Very, well then, we should find them pronto!”

“Yea”

Miroku set the kitsune down and told him to stay there, the kitsune whined of course but stayed.
Inuyasha and Miroku ran to where Inuyasha said Where Kagome was. ‘Damn it Kagome! But there something different about your blood, but what is it?!’

0:0o:o0:0
Kagome swiped her claws at the creature.

“What isss the meaning of thissss”

“What you can’t fight me, or is It the fact that im a full-demon now!” Kagome growled unlike herself.

“How is this possilbe you should be on the ground bleeding to death!”

“Well think again! Iron reaver soul stealer!”

Kagome the had cut off then snakes tale, the demon cried in pain. The yell from Kagome and the cry of the demon was enough for human ears to here, so Inuyasha had heard it, Inuyasha wasn’t that far as he used to be. Inuyasha ran faster when he was sure where Kagome, and Sango was. Inuyasha then jumped out of the forest into the clear plain, where Kagome the full-demon ,and Sango were.

“Blades of Blood!” Kagome shouted as the blades cut the snake-demon, making gashes in it. The snake demon fell to the ground and didn’t move ,the demon was dead.

Inuyasha had watched the battle with fear, fear of Kagome. Inuyasha then ran up to Kagome. Kagome whipped around, only for inuyasha to see blue eye’s, flexed claws, blue markings, long fangs, and a bloody shoulder.

“K-kagome”

“Inu-Inuyasha? Kagome gasped in surprise. Kagome spun around again hiding her face.

“Kagome?”

Kagome didnt answer.

“Kagome?!”

“Don’t talk to me, not now, maybe not even ever!” Kagome yelled as she ran, faster than Inuyasha, see was fast like sessoumaru. Inuyasha didnt bother rin after her. He knew why she ran. Miroku hadn’t caught up yet. So Inuyasha picked up Sango and gently put her on his back.