InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Unexpected ❯ Inuyasha and Kagome's Deal, and a Secret Discovered ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Sorry for not updating soon! I was busy working on my new fic, Little Kitty! It's a Beyblade fic. Try reading it! You might like it! It's Kai x OC, and Mariah x Ray pairings. Anyway, on with the story! -FireRose18

Chapter 7

~Inuyasha and Kagome's Deal, and a Secret Discovered ~

~*~*~*~ Last Time ~*~*~*~

"Hello Koga please let me pass."

"What were you doing with that Dog-turd? My woman isn't supposed to be with other men. But that would be lying. Inuyasha isn't a man. But that doesn't matter for now. What matters was, was that you were with someone else. I can't have that now."

"One, I am not your woman and two, I can be with whoever I choose to be with. And I don't choose to be with you. So let me pass," Kagome said with an icy tone.

"Oh, well, we'll have to change that now, won't we? I can't have my woman going around with ideas like that." Koga grabbed Kagome and tried to force her into a kiss. Kagome's nerves snapped.

Grabbing him, she tossed him into the lockers against the side of the walls, denting them.

"I AM NOT YOUR WOMAN! GET THAT INTO YOUR PUNY BRAINS! AND SHOULD YOU EVER TRY TO KISS ME AGAIN, I'LL MAKE SURE YOU'LL BE IN WORSE PAIN! GOT IT?!" Kagome yelled at him.

Everyone in the hallway had heard. Every one knew that Koga had it coming. Finally he got what he deserved.

Kagome didn't wait for an answer. She ignored the stares she was given and she and Sango walked into the cafeteria, as if nothing happened.

~*~*~*~ On with the story! ~*~*~*~

Kagome and Sango walked into the cafeteria and spotted Inuyasha and Miroku sitting at their table. Miroku had already gotten their lunch, so they didn't have to wait in line.

"What's with you, Kagome? You look like you could kill an army," Miroku remarked. Kagome didn't answer; she just seethed.

"Koga came up to her and called her his women. Then he tried to kiss her, so she threw him against the lockers," Sango explained.

"Ahh, I see," Miroku nodded his head. Sango suddenly stood rigid. Then her face became red.

"HENTAI!" she shouted, slapping Miroku on the face.

"Oh, lookie, I see mini Sango's dancing around my head!" he said, a big red handprint on her face.

Kagome sat there, picking at her food. She finally ate it.

Kikyo came up to Inuyasha and draped her arm around his shoulder.

"Hello, Yashie baby! Did you miss me while I was gone? Cause I know I missed you. There's a concert in town, the one you wanted to go to on Friday. I could get us some tickets and we could go together," Kikyo cooed.

Inuyasha turned to face Kagome, his eyes pleading to her to help him. Kagome and nodded and mouthed: you owe me.

"I'm sorry Kikyo, but Inuyasha and I were planning to work on our science project that day. You can leave now. I'm sure Inuyasha has no intentions of going out with you, considering the fact that he's going out with me," Kagome told Kikyo. A look of shock appeared on Inuyasha and Kikyo's face but Kikyo's turned into rage!

Kagome mouthed to him: play along. Inuyasha nodded.

"SINCE WHEN WERE YOU GOING OUT KAGOME?! HOW COULD YOU WANT TO GO OUT WITH THAT UGLY WENCH INSTEAD OF ME?!" Kikyo shouted at Inuyasha. He flinched.

"Because I can," he replied, "You can leave now." Kikyo turned around in a huff and left.

"Thank you Kagome, thank you, thank you, thank you!" Inuyasha thanked her after. "But why did you say we were going out?" he asked.

"Well, it SHOULD prevent Kikyo from going after you, and prevent Koga from going after me. If you don't like the arrangement, I could always cancel them by saying I dumped you. Simple as that. And besides, it's not like we really ARE an item. WE just got to pretend. Couldn't be that hard," Kagome told him.

"Whatever."

"And since I told Kikyo you were coming over to the garage to work on our project, you might as well. We could finish it and then good riddance."

"Fine."

The gang spent the rest of the lunch period eating in silence.

After school, the gang decided to hang out in Kagome's pad. When they got there, Kagome made some Ramen for them to eat. Miroku immediately headed to the PS2 game she had and started playing Tekken4 (A/N: I love that game!).

"So, how are you doing on the science project?" Kagome asked Sango.

"Ok, I guess, though that HOUSHI over there won't stop groping me to do HIS share!"

Kagome laughed.

"Well, I can come over and help you one day," Kagome offered.

"Yea, that would be a GREAT help."

"Hey Kagome! Where's the bathroom?" Inuyasha asked, after he finished his sixth cup of Ramen.

"Straight down the hall, you can't miss it," she replied. Inuyasha got up from where he was sitting and went to the washroom. He went and relieved himself.

On the way back, he noticed one of the doors were opened and peered in, even though he knew he should.

`What the Hell,' he thought and went inside. It was Kagome's room. It was a huge room, with a balcony leading outside. The walls were a light shade of pink as was the carpet. There was a huge mirror door, leading into her walk-in closet. There was a double-sized bed in the center, with white sheets and pillow. There was also a drawer with a mirror on it across from her bed. On the drawer was a blue, white and black helmet. It looked awfully familiar.

~*~*~*~ Flashback (Inuyasha's POV) ~*~*~*~

I spotted Sesshomaru talking with another female. What on earth was he doing here? He hasn't been here since he met Rin. And who was that other female he was talking to? He couldn't be cheating on Rin with someone else, could he?

"I don't need any help taking care of myself. I've been doing that for half my life. I don't need someone such as you to come up and telling me that I do and wear. I can take care of myself just fine," I heard her reply.

I looked closer at her. She was wearing a black leather suit, gloves and boots. She had a blue, black and white helmet on.

"Sesshomaru!" I yelled at him.

"Sesshomaru! What are you doing here? You never race, at least not since you met Rin!" I shouted.

"What do you care brother? Worried that I might beat you in a race again, now that you are at the top? Hmm?" Sesshomaru taunted me.

"No!" I denied.

"For your information Inuyasha, I have come to see that Rin is safe and that no one would harm her," my half-brother explained

He turned to the female he was talking to and told her to remember what he said.

I grabbed the girl's hand.

"Please let go of me," she said to me. Her voice sounded awfully familiar, but cold.

"What did Sesshomaru tell you?" I hissed at her.

"That is none of your concern," she replied to me and flicked my hand away.

~*~*~*~ End Flashback ~*~*~*~

Why did that helmet look so familiar? It wasn't a motocross helmet. Inuyasha realized. (A/N: A bit slow is he now? ^_^) It was Kagome's helmet! (A/N: No shit Sherlock! ^_^ hehehe) So Kagome was who Sesshomaru was talking to. Then why wouldn't Kagome show her face, and answer him? He supposed she had her reasons.

Picking the helmet up, he brought it to the living room and stood there.

"I didn't know you raced as well," he said. For some unknown reason, Kagome keeping secrets from him bugged him.

He saw her face pale.

"Why were you in my room?" her eyes narrowed.

"Your door was opened. Now, why didn't you answer me last night?" Sango and Miroku looked lost.

"Because it was none of your business," Kagome replied.

"You know, Sesshomaru already has a girlfriend," Inuyasha said.

Kagome laughed. "So that's what you thought. You thought that Sesshomaru person was cheating on Rin with me. Hello! I never even met him until last night, FYI!"

Kagome could've sworn Inuyasha looked relieved.

"Anyway, now that you know my secret, you must promise never to reveal it. Not unless you want to be bruised so hard, that you'll resemble a slug," Kagome grinned with menace.

"Fine," the thought of being turned into a slug did not go well with Inuyasha.

"ANYWAY! I think Miroku and I should be leaving now," Sango said, breaking up a tension that was between the two.

Miroku nodded. "Yea, I think I should be leaving now. It's getting late." Suddenly Miroku was slapped. "HENTAI!" Sango yelled.

Miroku rubbed his face. There was a big red mark there. The two left, leaving Inuyasha and Kagome together.

Inuyasha grinned. "How about we go down to the piers tonight and race?" he suggested.

Kagome loved to race, so she decided to go. "Fine, but remember, if you reveal my identity, then you'll become a slug." Inuyasha gulped and nodded.

"Wait here, I'm going to change. AND DON'T EVEN THINK ABOUT PEEPING!"

"Hey! I'm not Miroku!"

"I wouldn't put it past you." Kagome headed down to her room and quickly came out again dressed in a similar suit as the other day, except today it was blue. She took her helmet from Inuyasha and they left the building. Inuyasha had arrived on his bike.

They rode down to the piers, to find a group of people there.

"Hey Rin," Inuyasha said, when they reached her.

"Hey Inuyasha," Rin spotted Kagome. "Hello Miss Black," Inuyasha cocked an eyebrow at her. She smirked and made a fist. Inuyasha got the point.

"Another race Miss Black?" Kagome nodded. "Alright, you're next race is in, ah, now." Kagome nodded and headed to her bike. She got her bike to the starting place and revved up her engines. Her opponent was a big beefy guy; Kagome wondered how he could even stay on his bike. She grinned and was off as soon as the flag went down.

It was the same course. Down a bit past the beach and back again. This opponent was better than the first one, but not by much. She left him in the dust.

"Impressive," Inuyasha said, when she came back.

"If that was impressive, then your standards are low," Kagome said.

"How about I race you? I'll go check with Rin." Inuyasha headed towards the girl. In a few minutes, Inuyasha came back with a grin on his face.

"After this race, you'll be against one of the best here," he said arrogantly.

"And I take it that Sesshomaru is the very best," Kagome taunted. Inuyasha's eyes flashed angrily.

"Whatever. This isn't a video game like before. (A/N: Chapter 3 I believe.) And don't expect me to go easy on you just because you're a girl."

"Good, I hate it when people go easy on me just because I'm a female."

The other raced finished and Inuyasha and Kagome lined up their bikes. Whispers went around. How come this newbie was allowed to race the best when they had to work up to it?

The flag waver dropped the flag, and they sped off. This time, they were neck to neck. Kagome revved up her engine even more and sped off, slightly ahead. But Inuyasha wouldn't take it and caught up to her. They raced down to the end of the beach, and then they made a sharp turn. Kagome's eyes narrowed. She hadn't had such a race since a year ago.

Kagome urged her bike on, trying to get more speed. The finishing line was close by, and Inuyasha was head to head with her. She had to lose him. She tried to shake him off, but she couldn't and they passed the finishing line - in a tie.

Inuyasha got off his bike and took of his helmet.

"Not bad, for a rookie," he said, his arrogance taking over.

"I'm not a rookie. You forget who I am. I've been racing since I got my drivers license. In fact, where I used to come from, I was the best. Do not call me a rookie. I'm going home. Goodbye," Kagome said, icily. She turned and hopped on her bike and left.

The whole entire crowd had watched this exchange.