InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Vacation's All I Ever Wanted! ❯ Let The Games Begin! ( Prologue )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Title: Vacations All I Ever Wanted!

Chapter: Prologue- Let the Games Begin!

Author: Fluffysgirl4ever

Disclaimer: I no own any Inu or cast!!!!!!!!

^_^^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^^_^

It was a peaceful day in Inuyasha forest. The birds were singing as the demon pups played, being closely watched by their parents. It seemed as all was well for the time being. All Chaos was on break, resting on this hot summer morning. But, one person had to disturb my bliss.

"SITSITSIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" I watched as he zoomed into the ground. "YOUR AS BAD AS MIROKU, YOU PERVERT!!!!" I screamed loudly at the fallen half-demon, who was face first in the ground. I ran out of the spring and quickly put a towel around my body, keeping it from Inuyasha's peeping eyes. I heard him mumble bitch, but o well. I'll be back in my own world today for a whole month! No Inuyasha or shards, just a hot vacation. I quickly hid behind a tree, trying to get my clothes back on before the spell wore off. But, when I stepped out from behind, I stood face to face with a very, VERY, pissed off Inuyasha. He growled at me as he took a couple of steps towards the tree. I quickly looked around for anything that I could swing at him. I knew what would happen next and it wasn't always good. ` O Shit!'

Before my brain could comprehend what was to happen , Inuyasha grabbed me, holding me against the tree roughly. Sadly and stupidly, my only reaction was to grab the closest thing I could. The necklace. With out thinking, I pulled it off, a bright light shining after it, sending me to the ground. I heard Miroku, Sango, and Shippo call my name, but it was so faint. The only thing I could hear was something whispering `Free!'. When the light died down, I looked over to where Inuyasha once stood. He still sat there, except for the fact that it didn't look like him at all! Marks were placed on his forehead and cheeks, and his read kimono was placed like one of his half-brother's!

Then it hit me. Inuyasha is Full-demon!!!!!

^_^^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^ ^_^

Fluffysgirl4ever: Hehehe! I thought that I should leave it there. * Looks over to Inuyasha who is still sitting on the ground. * You can get up now, Inu!

Inu: *Looks up with a glare and comes over* Where's my pay, Wretch?

Fluffysgirl4ever: Now, now Inu! I think you should at least say please!

Inu: *Growls in response*

Fluffysgirl4ever: FINE! Ump, no respect! O well, here. *Hands Inu a rather large amount of gift cards for Taco Bell*

Inu: *Jumps for joy and leaves*

Fluffysgirl4ever: O well, don't ask. This is just a small chaptie, I know. It was basically just a prologue to what will happen. I will update soon and the chapters WILL be longer. I know that last part was weird. I'll explain in the next chapter. But please, in order for me to update, you have to REVIEW! I HAVE INU AND I'M NOT AFRAID TO USE HIM! * Points over to Inu who is stuffing his face full of tacos and soda. *

Inu: *Munch* REEEVEEEEIIIIIIIWWWWWW!!!!