InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Vacation's All I Ever Wanted! ❯ Isn't It What Goes Down Must Come Up? ( Chapter 1 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Chapter 1: Isn't It What Goes Down Must Come Up?

Warning: mild Language and OC Kagome and Inu

Disclaimer: I no Own Inu or cast!

^_^^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^ _^_^_^^_^

Now, I happen to know what you're thinking. ` You are one stupid girl, aren't you?' Right? Well, I guess no one could have known that by just grabbing Inuyasha's necklace, that I could change the Future forever. I mean, come on! How the Hell do you think it's my entire fault! (Well…half of it is) This was meant to be or else, it wouldn't have happened. But on present matters, you don't know what happened earlier today after the `incident', do you? God, lets see…where to start? I guess right where I left off would be smart.

*Flash Back *

I looked over to him in shock, taking in the current situation. Lets see here… bad points:

He can kill me

He's pissed off

This can mean no vacation!

Ok, that's not SO bad. Good Points?

He's stronger

He's cuter

He's HOTTER! ^_^

He can't turn Human on a new Moon!

Well, it looks pretty even now. But even that `killing Kagome' plan can destroy my plans.

I snapped out of my thoughts, sensing movement from Inuyasha. He opened his beautiful honey-yellow eyes, and as he focused, he looked over to me. And grinned. Uh oh! He stood up and studied himself, his grin growing wider by the second. Shit. He started to walk over to me, and seeing that I was glued to my spot, I wasn't going anywhere. Dumb body wasn't responding to my mind! Damn my luck! When he was about arms length from me, he stopped. I closed my eyes, bracing for the worst possible thing that could happen. Too bad he did something I couldn't suspect.

And you're wondering what that un-suspecting thing was? Well, my friend, can you analyze this situation? Here I am, right next to a pond with rather crazy Inuyasha who is not in his right mind. You can just guess. About a couple minutes later, my cursing followed by a splash and a long length of sits could be heard through out the forest. Even though the sits didn't work, it sure made me feel better. Inuyasha grinned at me, and it wasn't that normal `I'm so happy I'm not half-demon anymore!' grin. It was that `I'm so going to make sure that you stay here so I can make your life a living hell!' grin. You know, the one Inuyasha does so well?

Well, with me pissed off and Inuyasha mentally planning on how to kill me, I looked over to where the others were. Sango and Shippo were laughing their heads off at Inuyasha, even though Shippo looked rather scared. But what set me off was Miroku. That pervert was staring at me with that distorted smile of his. Luckily, Sango hit him with her boomerang, which gave me time to figure out that the kimono I put on was see-through and did not bode well with water. I quickly got out and pulled a towel on over my body. Stupid Hoshi. I started to walk away, but not before I kicked the innocent Monk into the pond. Leaving the hysterical Shippo and Sango with my jewel shards and farewell, I took off for the well; praying Inuyasha would just let me leave for a few weeks. I apparently I thought wrong.

As I neared the well, Inuyasha came from behind me and zoomed in front to block my path. I am not up for this fight.

" Where are you going, wretch?" Inuyasha smirked, cracking his knuckles. "We have jewel shards to collect!" I watched him look determined and sorrowful to make sure that I stay here with him. He better damn well get out of my way because I'm going home for the summer, whether he likes it or not.

" Inuyasha, I am going home for the summer, a few months. I have left the jewel shards here, safe from you so Sango will give them to you when its time for you to come get me," I felt his stare burning into my soul, making me a little scared of the new Inuyasha.

I looked up to him and instantly looked down. His glare sent shivers up my spine. I saw him take a deep breath and begin to talk.

" Hell no, Kagome! You're not leaving me with them! You can't!" He paused quick and then whispered low in a small voice, " I won't let you." I made my way up to him and put a hand on his cheek. " Inuyasha, please understand that I must go home! I have a life in the future! Please understand!" I whispered softly. I ran my hands through his hair, his eyes lost in desire. I slowly kissed him deeply, silently turning him around, so I was right in front of the well. I know this wrong and Inuyasha won't forgive me, but I really like him. So, I suddenly push him and quickly jump into the well. But, Inuyasha grabbed his arms around my waist, and we both ended up, stuck in the future.

* Flash back end *

So, I guess you should say that this is going to be an interesting vacation, yes?

^_^^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^_^^_^

Fluffysgirl4ever: You like? I'm glad I got 2 reviews, but please, I WANT MORE! I am very, very, insecure about myself. * Pauses and glances down into the well where Kagome and Inuyasha are* You can come up now!

Kagome: …. * Silence *

Inuyasha: …. * Silence *

Fluffysgirl4ever: * Looks down into well more closely to find that Inuyasha and Kagome are kissing * HEY! * Throws a hammer that I just found on the ground * BREAK IT UP! Geez! That's not until later! ^_^ So, PLEASE REVEIW! I will update soon if I get at least one more! ^_^ Hopefully more! So, till we meet again,

This is Fluffysgirl4ever signing off!

See ya!