InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Violation of Honor ❯ Chapter 2 - Sesshomaru's Introduction to Degradation ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

Violation of Honor

By Rinseternalsoul

**Disclaimer: I do this for free. I'm not affiliated with Rumiko Takahashi's Inuyasha, and only write free fanfiction for my love of twisting her character's to my dark, demented will. May the smut live on.

 

Chapter 2 - Sesshomaru's Introduction to Degradation

His mind was in shock and his belly was twisted in a panic. A fine sheen of sweat covered his brow from the strain of fighting the compulsion. The horror of his situation was swiftly overwhelming his normally calm disposition. Rage flared, but for some reason he could not embrace it. His beast was locked away firmly behind an unbreakable mental wall. The muscles of his neck and thighs began to ache with the constant war he waged with his own body. He could neither escape nor fight, and no matter how hard he labored to break the amulet's hold over his body, the magick still held fast.

As Sesshomaru followed his enemies down the many dark, damp, corridors of the old castle, he came to understand a little more about the amulet's power. It held control of his body through his mind. The small portion of his mind that was still his to command fought against the invasion with a rabid fever, but it was simply not enough. That understanding came when Azusa stopped to take tea in a newly renovated sitting room.

Against his will he followed Asuza into the room, elaborately adorned with the sheerest of silks and the softest of furs. Huge cushions finely embroidered with classical Japanese themes were scattered about on the floor. The low table, fashioned by a top craftsman of the trade, sat in the middle of the room, while a brass fire well lined with marble took up one corner.

When the bamboo door slid closed behind them, Sesshomaru began to feel trapped and claustrophobic. He wanted nothing more than to transform and destroy every living thing in the area.

Sesshomaru absolutely refused to be manipulated like a miserable puppet, but his lips would not speak, and his limbs moved without his permission. Before he could attempt to stop himself, he was taking a seat across from the object of his current loathing. Her lapdog, Iku, sat at her side, staring at him with a frighteningly hungry look in his eyes. That look he knew all too well, for he had seen it on too many lusty females to remain ignorant.

The situation was vastly out of hand. He had to discover a weakness in the magick. It would be his only way of escape. The way things stood at the moment, he was completely vulnerable. One swing of a sword could relieve him of his head and he would be useless to stop it.

"Here we are, Lord Sesshomaru. Have a nice cup of tea while I explain some things to you." Azusa smiled languidly at her newest acquisition. It was quite amazing, really, how simple it was to take control of Japan's most powerful demon. The amulet was working well, and it was only a matter of time before she took control of the East and North. Those bastards would pay for what they put her through as a child. The starvation, pain and terror that she suffered through her families exile.

Her mother was quite young and she an only child when the other lords passed judgement on her grandfather. They slew him and his oldest son, her father, but chose to release her mother and her through a pathetic attempt at compassion. Would that they had only killed her. It would have saved her so much horror. And now she held vengeance in the palm of her hand. They would pay and pay dearly.

"From this moment forward, my lord, you are nothing but a mere peasant. A slave, that exists only to please your mistress, me. You will kneel before me unless instructed otherwise. You will never look me in the eyes, unless instructed otherwise. I can, of course, control your actions, but it would please me if you would conform on your own." Her eyes traveled over him with a heated look. "You will be a pleasure to command. Yes indeed." Asuza looked to her silent companion and raised one perfectly shaped brow. "Tell me, Iku my love, isn't he simply delicious?"

A smirk pulled at one corner of the demon's mouth and his strangely colored eyes flashed with a peculiar light. His voice was deep and smooth like a cup of fine grade Sake. It sent chills up Sesshomaru's spine, and if he could have, he would have closed his eyes and looked away. "I could eat him up."

Asuza let out a husky feminine laugh and lifted her tea for a sip. "Yes, I would imagine that you could." She then pulled the delicate porcelain cup away and smiled. "Drink up, my beautiful slave. You will need your strength in the days ahead."

Much to his horror, he reached out and clasped his cup, gently wrapping his long masculine fingers around the perfectly crafted handle. The tea was slightly bitter with a sharp pungent smell, and he inwardly grimaced. Unfortunately, he could not prevent himself from sipping the warm, offensive, liquid and swallowing it down. By the second cup, he began to feel strangely lightheaded, and realized that he had been drugged. Whatever they had given him made his muscles feel weak and heavy causing him to slump forward and drop the delicate cup from his grasp. Iku then moved with impressive speed and caught the cup before it crashed to the ground. Sesshomaru tried to file the knowledge of his enemy's remarkable penchant for speed away for later use, but his mind was foggy and uncaring. He blinked several times as he swayed while trying to regain his composure.

"What have you given me?" He was surprised that the question was actually voiced, and his eyes grew wide from the unexpected return of his ability to speak. Asuza's painted eyes also grew wide and she said, "You are a strong one. Most would not have been able to speak under both the compulsion and the drug. I will have to watch you closely." She then turned to Iku and ordered, "You will give him just a bit more than he consumed today. He will remain like this until I call for his services. Is that understood?"

Iku bowed from his sitting position. "Hai, perfectly, my lady."

Sesshomaru dazedly watched as the two of them rose to their feet, and then Asuza ordered, "Rise slave. It is time that you prove your worth to me." Iku smiled at her words, and Sesshomaru couldn't help thinking that it was the most unnerving smile that he had ever had the displeasure to encounter.

Once again, his body betrayed him, and he moved, stumbling drunkenly to his feet. Iku moved to take his arm and steady him, but Sesshomaru managed a low warning growl. Iku frowned and Asuza laughed, before flooding his mind with her dominant control. She pushed against his own will so hard that he barely remained coherent.

In a haze he stumbled into a room adorned lavishly in unfamiliar fabrics and strange objects that were obviously collected by Asuza abroad. A massive, outlandish, but low bed draped in gold silks and blood red velvets, sat ominously in the center, atop a large raised pedestal of stone. A fire from the enormous hearth cast a soft glow over the richly furnished room. Azusa took each step with sensuous grace and Sesshomaru could not help but to notice her delicate curves and the enticing swell of her backside. Somewhere he heard an annoying muffled voice that screamed of how wrong that thought truly was, but he could not focus for the warming fog in his mind.

Azusa perched herself lazily atop the bed and looked down at him with a lusty smile. "Now then, I want you to undress. I wish to see what delights you have hidden beneath all that tedious armor."

The indignity of it did not go unnoticed by his drug-induced state of mind. He wanted to tear them limb from limb, but nothing he could do worked to stop his hands from moving. All too quickly the anger became muddled and vague, leaving him to swagger forward, and carry through Asuza's command. First he released his mokomoko-sama, allowing the ancient pelt of his forefathers to fall carelessly to the ground. The ties on his armor were unwrapped and the heavy protection was pulled over his head with an uneasy stumble, before he dropped it to the floor with a 'clang'. His kimono and under layers joined the growing heap, leaving him standing nearly naked to their eyes. His baggy hakama, tied low on his hip, was the only cover remaining. With a tweak of each foot his leather boots fell away from his feet, and he did not pause, before untying his hakama and dropping them from his hips.

His mind screamed in protest as the final thin garment wrapped around his loins was pulled loose by his very own hands. Now he stood completely bare, as if he were a piece of livestock to view at their leisure. It was a shattering reality that cut through the fog, but allowed him no respite. His anger meant nothing, for without the power to resist the control, he was nothing more than what she claimed, her slave.

Asuza smiled broadly and sat up a bit straighter. "My, my, Iku, look at what we have here. Isn't he magnificent? A lean, powerful form, with thick, muscular thighs. And blessed with a splendid tool hanging between those delightful thighs, as well. I do believe he will serve me well."

"Yes mistress," Iku replied with a low rumble of masculine approval. "But will you share?"

Asuza laughed and held out her hand to Iku, who crawled over the bed to her with all the grace of a hungry stalking tiger. She took his hand and pulled him close for a chaste kiss on his cheek. "Perhaps, my love. After I have enjoyed what he can offer." The look of disappointment in his eyes made Asuza give him a mock frown. "Oh, don't be cross with me, my dearest. You know that I can hardly deny you anything you ask. I am selfish, you know, and will find my pleasure first, but never you fear, for I shall soon hunger for the look of passion in your eyes as you take him from behind."

The fog was not strong enough to mask the fact that they were casually discussing the carnal intrusion of his body. Bile rose up in his throat as his stomach rolled in disgust. Just when Sesshomaru thought to further disgrace himself by purging his stomach in front of his enemies, the urgency to vomit was quelled. Some sane part of him knew that it was her; knew that she even held control over his stomach functions. It was a sobering thought, and just a bit more of the fog lifted, leaving him less in a drunken stupor, but sadly still unable to regain control of his mind and body.

"Come to me, slave. I wish for you to pleasure me."

No sooner had the words left her full lips than his feet began to move forward. With each step his desire for her grew, confusing him in its intensity. He did not wish to desire her, and yet, his cock grew heavier with each breath he took. What was happening to him? How could he escape this hell?

Her eyes followed him greedily as he pulled himself onto the bed. He came up beside her, while Iku lay behind her, gently caressing her shoulder and side. He was forced to kneel by her side, with his legs spread wide and resting on his heels. She reached out and wrapped her cold fingers around his thick burning member causing him to gasp from the contact. Though her fingers were not long enough to wrap completely around, she still squeezed his member tightly, then stroked him up and down. His breath was now coming faster, as she played her fill, then she moved to cup his heavy sac in her palm... and crushed.

He cried out from the sudden unexpected pain. It was as if she released a floodgate of sensation that had previously been caged. Her cruelty would feed on his agony and Sesshomaru knew that this was only the beginning of the tortures that he would sustain.

Amazingly her control never slipped, and his traitorous staff only grew thicker and fuller, throbbing with the need to fill her. The pain that she inflicted did nothing to shake the amulet's compulsion. By the Gods, there may not be an escape. Her hands, thankfully, moved from his loins to trace a path over his flat stomach, following the light dusting of snow white fur that trailed down from his navel. Her gentle caress then followed the path of his hip, where she paused to rake her claws, drawing four, long, yet shallow incisions, that began seeping blood freely. The flash of pain was annoying, and he anticipated the fast healing of his youkai flesh to remove the stinging pain.

Her hands were on his chest and she moved to taste his flesh with her warm, wet tongue. She laved a path over his chest before slowly circling his tiny male nipple. The sensation sent a heated throb of need straight to his groin, but no sooner had the pleasure began, when she suddenly sank her sharp fangs into his taught pectoral flesh.

He knew her game now, and though he wanted nothing more than to slit her long slender throat, he was completely at her mercy... for now. The torture of her lover was an aphrodisiac to her insanity. She loved to bring pain and suffering. Sesshomaru decided then, that he would not bend. He would not give her the satisfaction of seeing his suffering. If he had one ounce of self-control left in him, he would fight to show her nothing.

He clenched his teeth and bit back the urge to grunt from the searing burn in his chest. She greedily lapped the wound before moving on. He watched in absent fascination as two tiny streams of deep crimson made a trail down the pale skin of his stomach. It was then that Sesshomaru realized something was wrong. The wounds on his chest and thighs were not closing as they should. Though irritating, they were shallow and insignificant, and his superior youki should have begun the healing immediately, but they were still bleeding freely and not healing at all.

What was going on?

The drug. It was something about the drug.

"Taste me. Take me into your mouth until I cry out from the rapture," she demanded in a husky, wanting, tone.

The haze in his mind floated about with varying degrees of consciousness, leaving him with only fleeting moments of coherency. Abhorrently, her command swam into his mind with the force of a storm, removing any trace of free will, and filling his thoughts with only the desire to please his mistress.

Faintly, he again heard the miniscule voice pounding against his sanity, shouting against the demented act that he was moving to perform.

Her long shapely, legs spread lazily apart and her woman's center opened up to him making him lost. Her scent was pleasant, but lined with a metallic twang that made his stomach rebel in protest. It made no difference, for his long tongue swept out from between his lips anyway, and he slipped it along her cleft as if he were five days starved and she his first meal.

She twisted, and moaned as she pressed her sex hard against his face, all the while he suckled and nibbled at her swollen pearl with incensed delight. Her juices were the only thing he could taste and her heated scent was the only thing that he could smell. He knew that she was close to completion and plunged a long sure finger deep into her tight quivering sheath. Her scream of release was a viscous taking and her razor sharp claws raked deep gouges down his back, and despite his best efforts, a hiss escaped his lips before she withdrew them from his flesh.

"Mmm... you are a skilled lover, my slave," Asuza drawled in a husky growl as she ran her hands lewdly over her own body while tiny tremors still shook her lithe frame.

Her pleasure brought him no respite, for immediately he was pushed to trail licks and nips over the flat plane of her stomach, teasing her navel, then over her rib cage and on to the plump underside of one full breast. He laved the soft, smooth flesh with his tongue, while holding back a groan of pleasure when his heavy, throbbing, erection rubbed hotly against the smooth warm flesh of her thigh. He arched his hips, pressing it firmly against her hot core, and all the while hating himself for doing it.

Somehow she moved, and he soon found himself lying on his back with the witch positioning her beautiful body over the part of him that ached for release. With a shift of her hips she took him into her. The moment was met with tightly clenched teeth, followed by a deep, hard exhalation of breath as she seated him fully inside her. Against his wishes, Sesshomaru's traitorous body reveled in the slick, swaddling heat and he arched his hips seeking to reach a new depth.

By the blood of his ancestors, he swore that he would kill this witch. Her death was his to deliver, and as soon as she made a mistake, he would have his vengeance.

"Nnng, so thick and hard... mmmm," Asuza moaned as she rode him, taking her pleasure like the wanton whore that she was. He was helpless to stop her, and his body only seemed to want her pleasure and his own release. She arched back, causing her heavy breasts to jut out, while she reached back to grasp a hold of his thighs. His big hands had just molded to the soft woman-flesh, palming the hard nipple, when she ruthlessly dug her claws through his pale flesh and deep into his the muscles of both legs. Amazingly, the pain and blood only made him harder, and he met her thrusts, filling her and delivering her pleasure, until she tossed her head back and shrieked from the force of her release.

Asuza fell limply over his chest and it was with loathing that he could feel her hot, panting breaths caressing his neck. She lay there for only a moment before lifting herself from his softening member and rolling languidly to his side.

It was then that Sesshomaru realized that Iku still lounged in the exact spot that he last noticed the detestable advisor. The heat in his strange eyes betrayed his open lust, and it disgusted Sesshomaru to know that Iku had watched his introduction to sexual degradation.

Unfulfilled, Sesshomaru's breath was coming fast and hard as he reeled from the rutting, and fought the nausea that threatened to spew forth from his disgust. Madly, his self-disgust did nothing the stop his manhood from literally burning with the need to shoot his seed. His sac was full and heavy, drawn tight, but it became quite clear, however, that he was not to be eased, for Asuza wasted no time in ordering him to the dungeon.

A portion of him felt the utmost relief, but a very small treacherous part of him wanted to whimper in despair.

He was half dragged, half kicked down numerous flights of stone stairs that led into the bowls of the ancient castle. By the time he rolled to the bottom, he was nothing but an aching mass of misery. Through a fog of warped clarity Sesshomaru looked around the dungeon, and oddly thought that it was lacking. His dungeon was much larger than this one.

The size, apparently, did not a prison make, for in minutes he was chained by the wrists to huge, thick metal cuffs fashioned into the stone of the only solid wall. Immediately he felt the tickle of witchcraft enforcing their strength. The front and two side walls of the cell were open and formed of heavy metal bars, while the stone floor was covered with a light layer of old musty straw. His jailer secured the heavy metal lock and Sesshomaru slumped against the cold wall at his back. The cuffs were only six hands from the floor, making it impossible to stand, and leaving him to rest his naked form against the chilled stone of the floor.

He was so tired. It was probably from loss of blood, as his wounds were not healing properly. His back stung and he shifted to move the open wounds from the filthy rock wall.

Kami, how had this escalated to such a misguided catastrophe?

This was definitely not what he had in mind when he came here. No. He never expected this.

May the ancients help him. He had to find a way to escape.

It was early the next morning, when she came, the young mortal girl carrying a wooden bucket half-filled with clean, cool water. Sesshomaru was beyond parched with thirst. Between the drug that he was given, and blood loss having drained the fluids from his body, his throat was so dry that it was raw. It was far beneath him to consider accepting such an offer from a human, especially one sent by his enemies, but he could hardly afford to withhold the one thing, besides a fresh kill, that would aid his body in healing the wounds.

Suppressing a growl, which would have served no reason except scaring away the girl, and torturing his dry throat, Sesshomaru looked up into the girl's eyes. They were wide, and dark, reminding him of Rin. In her eyes he saw fear, and, unbelievably, concern. Why would this mortal girl care of his torment? Humans were truly odd creatures, especially the female of the species. There were a few in their species that simply did to fit into the standard mold.

Sesshomaru, could not move to come closer, so he watched her eyes and nodded his acceptance of her duty. She reached into the pail with a carved wooden ladle, which she used to scoop up the liquid. Her hands were shaking, but not so much as to spill it, while she carefully slipped her grubby little hand through the narrowly spaced iron bars. Finally, he felt the smooth surface of it touching his parched lips, and he took his first soothing sip of the water.

Only to realize that it was laced with the very drug that was used on him previously.

Sesshomaru promptly spit the remainder out. He narrowed his eyes hatefully on the little imp who dared deceive him. She was no better than the rest of them. Suddenly, she looked hastily behind her, checking the location of the guard. Then she leaned closer to the bars of his prison and whispered, "Please sir, you must drink. Not only will I be beaten, but this is the only chance that you will have to take water. You will die if you do not."

Sesshomaru released a meager snort of air, and looked away. "I do not die so easily, human."

Chisumi sat back on her heals and looked over the abused form of the naked male youkai. He looked really horrible. His pale body was covered in dried, caked blood, and his extremely long hair was matted with it. He was forced to sit on the stone floor while his wrists were firmly held in metal clamps just above his head. It looked very uncomfortable, and she imagined that his arms were completely numb. Underneath it all, Chisumi was sure, there was a beautiful man, even though he looked like he would happily rip out her throat right at that moment.

It was sad that She took him prisoner like this. She was an evil mistress. One that loved to hurt others.

One that killed her entire family and now she was forced to serve.

"Please drink it. I know that they put something in it, and I am very sorry, but this is the only water that you will get, and if you do not drink from the bucket, they will only force you to take the drug anyway."

By the Ancestors. How will I get free of this place? His head was just beginning to clear, and now they would force more of the mind-numbing drug on him. It was preposterous that they thought to control him in such a way. He was daiyoukai. He had suffered worse tortures than a parched throat. But my wounds? They would not heal without the replenishment of his fluids. The drug slows the healing. Either way, he was at a disadvantage.

Sesshomaru looked at the girl and shook his head negatively. He would not drink the drugged water. They would have to force it upon him, if they wanted it in him. He refused to make this easier on them. It was possible that as the effectiveness of the drug wore thin, his superior healing and strength would return. Then he could break through the paltry sorcerer's spell placed on the wrist cuffs, and make his escape.

He would be back, however.

And they would all pay with their lives.

The look on the dirty child's face was filled with sadness and regret. He also smelled the scent of her fear increase, but he refused to let it sway him in his resolve. He would not allow them to manipulate him with a mere human child. Ridiculous.

Chisumi backed away and stood, but the guard was at her back, blocking her path. He looked at her angrily, and then turned to the prisoner, who refused to drink.

"I was hoping you would turn her away, slave. I have my orders, and they were clear. If she fails to get you to drink, she's to be punished." The guard delivered his words with a sneer, which Sesshomaru answered with a look of complete disregard. Unfortunately, it became vastly plain that the mortal vermin would savor the deliverance of said punishment right there in front of his eyes.

In seconds, he had one of the girls tiny fragile arms tied firmly to the bars of his cell. When it became clear what he had planned, Sesshomaru released a menacing growl, but it had no effect on the wretched bastard. Before he could draw another breath the girl's other wrist was tightly bound, while she was forced to face him with terror and tears pouring from her eyes.

Surly they would not beat this innocent child for his actions? The answer came when the jailer withdrew a long black whip from his side. He reached out and ripped away the back of her threadbare clothing, and her whimpering grew to a violent shaking. Sesshomaru wanted to shred the very flesh from the jailer's bones, but he was helpless and that infuriated him beyond measure. If his body were not in such terrible shape, he would have found the energy to transform, bringing the castle down on them all.

The jailer took a moment to prolong the inevitable, while he 'graciously' explained. "This one thinks she's too good to pull up her skirts for the likes of me. Little Princess, she was, but now she's nothing but a slave to our Lady. Bitch needs to learn her place."

Mortal men could be quite disgusting at times. The fact that he would even consider defiling a child of such a young age, was enough to make him purge his empty stomach. Now, to take his revenge for the scorning of his affections, he would beat the girl in a most heinous manner. "You sicken me," Sesshomaru snarled in a low gravely voice.

The jailer merely laughed and began the 'punishment'.

The young girl's scream rang out so shrill and loud that his ears buzzed with the after-waves of her pain. Sesshomaru snatched and growled, uselessly expending needed energy to heal. It was the most wretched thing that he had ever witnessed, and he couldn't help but to think of Rin in her place. His eyes flashed red and his claws began to lengthen before the fourth stinging lash ripped open her soft skin. Thankfully, the child passed out, distracting the pathetic worm from his joyful task, but when he looked up to find Sesshomaru in such a feral state, he nearly wet his pants.

The jailer shouted behind him to get some men down immediately to the cell. He then slipped out a sharp knife and swiftly cut the bleeding girl free. She slid to the floor in a miserable little heap, just as ten human men rushed into the room. By the looks on their faces, they were none to pleased with the state of the girl either, but none raised their opinion against the one responsible.

The orders were given to administer the drug by force, but none of them appeared too eager to do the deed. Sesshomaru's fangs were lengthened and his fury evident, as he strained against the metal that bound him. The commander of the group then took charge and issued his orders.

"Her ladyship has commanded that he take the drug, by force if necessary. The beast is still weakened, and the sooner we get it down him the better off we are. Now get to it, men!"

The first man in the cage lost his life to a swift, hard kick to the sternum. The blow shattered his ribcage; puncturing his heart and lungs, and sending him flying into the others who were entering behind him. The group of men fell backward like clumsy ants, but the incident made them much more cautious of the youkai.

Three of them came away with lacerations from his claws, while one nearly lost an arm to his powerful jaws, but when all was said and done, he was sorely lacking in his abilities to defend against them. The full strength drug was incredibly bitter and seemed to cause his tongue to wither and grow numb. Sesshomaru gagged from the taste of it, but more was poured into his mouth right behind it, and it wasn't until the humans were confident that he had consumed the proper amount that they withdrew, leaving him alone to simmer in anger.

The jailer had taken the girl, carelessly tossing her battered body over his shoulder. Sesshomaru watched with fast fading clarity, as her small form and long unkempt hair swayed eerily from side to side over the fool's back. I will kill him slowly, and make him die in horrific agony. His vengeful thoughts were the only thing left to sustain him as silence settled once more in the empty dungeon.

~~~~***~~~~

A/N: Coactum is Latin for Compulsion, thus the medallion became The Amulet of Compulsion when joined with the blood stone.