InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Vow of a New Priestess ❯ Chapter 1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
It was not far from Kaede's village where a young women about age fifteen with alburn hair in priestess clothing was walking.

She seems to be similar to a priestess known as Kikyo. No one knows where she is from. Her teal eyes seam to be American. This is Kyasarin.

She stops at a sight where Inuyasha and Naraku last battled (I totally forgot the name of this place.) She looks around and and then sees something glowing.

She goes and picks it up. Naraku must've dropped it when Inuuasha attacked him. The amost completed jewel became purified by the priestess's hands.

She decided that her mission will be to get the last few shards and find the evil demon Naraku and kill him.

She starts walking and heads west. She had learned from other villagers that a great demo lord rules there. She had also learned that he hated humans.

She needs to confront him and get advise from him about the enemy.

Behind her from about 300 feet back stood Naraku watching Kyasarins every move. He wanted her to be his.

He knows that he has had felling for Kikyo at a little over fifty years ago. This time he wanted a living instead a dead.

"Kagura," he said.

"Yes," said an annoyed voice. Kagura stood behind a bush listening to Naraku.

"I want you to keep an watchful eye on that girl." he ordered and Kagura nodded and left.

While she was flying on her feather she thought, "Why did he ask me to keep an eye on this girl. Does he want her to fall in love with him."

Kagura shrugs to herself and continues to follow Kyasarin.

In the distance a dead priestess watches Kyasarin passing by. She does not know who the new priestess is. But she intends to find out.

Next Time:

Kyasarin finally reaches to the castle of Lord Sesshomaru.

Kagome and Inuyasha has a big fight.

Miroku finally asks Sango to marry him. What will Sango say?

The group meets a mysterious geisha with strange powers.

Kyasarin finally meets Naraku face to face.