InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Vow of a New Priestess ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Naraku sat waiting with Rin by his side. Rin was ties up and was squirming to get loose. She ended up failing to do so.

“You’ll never have Rin. Kyasarin and Sesshomaru are coming to get me. I am sure of it. Kyasarin will use her planetary powers to protect me.”

“Shut up, Brat” Kagura snapped. Rin silenced herself. She was worried that Kyasarin won’t show up.
______________________________________________________________________
Meanwhile in the forest Kyasarin and Sesshomaru were running. The priestess was in the lead because she senses Naraku’s barrier. Sesshomaru doesn’t mind being ordered by the great priestess. This priestess was not like other priestesses. Usually priestesses will kill demons before ginving them another chance. KYasarin only kills demons who try to kill innocent people. Sesshomaru isn’t like that.

Soon Kyasarin and Sesshomaru stopped. Kyasarin stepped towards the border of the barrier and places her hands on it. She closes her eyes and chants a spell. The barrier breaks and then reveals Naraku’s castle. The priestess looks at the demon lord and they both nod in agreement that they should keep going.

It wasn’t long when they were stopped by a demon. It was only after Kyasarin.

“why not you go on ahead and save my ward. This Sesshomaru will stay and kill this demon.”

Kyasarin nods in agreement and moves ahead. Sesshomaru however fights off the demon.

Kyasarin ran until she is in the courtyard. “NARAKU COME OUT AND SURRENDER!”

“Very nice of you to drop in Priestess. The little girl you are searching for is not yet dead.” Said a evil voice. Kyasarin got out two tesson fans and opened them.

“So yourself coward.”

Naraku came out. “I wanted you priestess.” Kyasarin started to act like she is irritated. “I want you dead. DIE!”

Kyasarin jumps out of the way and throws her tesson fans at Naraku and adds in the Jupiter Thunder crash.

Naraku was shocked. This priestess has gotten stronger than before. He can tell that her heart is filled with love and kindness which makes her power stronger.

“You have gotten stronger, my dear,” he cooed. Kyasarin called forth her silence glaive. Naraku chuckled. “How are you going to kill me with that?”

“Silence glaive Surprise.” A big ball of deadly light came out of the blade and then Kyasarin hurled it towards Naraku and struck him badly. Naraku felt some pain in his whole body. Kyasarin pointed the blade at Naraku’s throat held him there.

“Bring me Rin or you will be dead. Give Rin to me.”

Kagura brought in the energy drained Rin. Kyasarin got out and arrow and pinned his kimono to the hardwood floor. Kyasarin touches the arrow and chants a spell that will seal Naraku there. She gets up and walks towards Kagura and takes Rin in her arms. Rin was almost dead. Kyasarin grabs her weapons and heads towards the forest.

Later that night in the forest Kyasarin layed the almost dead Rin against the truck of the tree. Sesshomaru had just finished off the demon. He turns towards the direction of Kyasarin’s scent.

He was shocked to find Rin almost dead. Kyasarin was chanting another spell and then a orange glowing shield appeared out of nowhere and went over Rin, giving her energy. It took a minute to give Rin’s energy back.

Rin opens her eyes and finds Kyasarin and Sesshomaru looking at her. She smiles and gets up to hug both of them. Kyasarin and Sesshomaru blushed as they did a group hug with Rin.

“Let’s head back. I bet they are doing a search party on us.” Sesshomaru said as they all release from the hug. Rin got up and went on the castle. Sesshomaru and Kyasarin walked side by side. The demon lord put his arm around the priestess’s waist. He smirks at the way Kyasarin was blushing.

“Thanks for helping me save my ward.” He said. It was the first time in a long time he ever thanked someone.

The priestess looked up at him with a smile on her face. “You’re welcome.”

They both stopped and Sesshomaru leaned down to capture Kyasarin’s lips in his. Kyasarin was surprised by this but ended up kissing him back. Sesshomaru deepened the kiss and then they slowly pulled away.

“Kyasarin, will you be my mate?” the demon lord asks the red haired priestess. Kyasarin nods and responds.

“Yes, Sesshomaru”

Sesshomaru gently pulls Kyasarin’s hair out of the way and bites the back of the priestess’s neck, making her his mate. Kyasarin didn’t feel the pain at all. She enjoyed being with Sesshomaru.

After that they both walked towards the main castle to get some rest.
________________________________________________________________________ _______

“Dammit, how could that priestess get the better of me?” Naraku complained as a dark priestess pulled out the arrow that sealed him.

He still wanted Kyasarin dead. He is after her heart crystal. He wanted to use the heart crystal’s powers so he can kill all humans and turn them against each other.