InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Vow of a New Priestess ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Naraku looked into Kanna’s mirror and kept his eye on the priestess who is heading North.

“Kagura I have a job for you.” Naraku sadi to the wind Sorceress.

“What is it?”

“I need you to bring Sesshomaru’s ward here.”

“Of course” Kagura said as she headed off.

Kyasarin thought that it would be fun to get a mate. She can see Koga and Sesshomaru there looking for a mate. She smiled at the vision.

Kikyo and a villager stops her and Kyasarin turns to see ten beautiful princess Kimono robes. She thanked the woman. She hugged her dead friend goodbye and she then headed off.

It took her a week to get there. Before she had to enter she was escorted into a room and she needed to rest. She during the next week her duty was to welcome Demon Lords and Demon Princes into the ball.

Before Sesshomaru or Koga arrived the servants took Kyasarin away to help her get ready for the ball. Little did Kyasarin know that she had make-up in her kimono with a small bottle of perfume. The servants helped her get ready. Now Kyasarin is wearing purple kimono with a red sash. Her hair was now pulled back in a bun with some loose curls.

Before she went in, she took a few deep breaths. She knows that some demon lords would think that she might be their taste.

The messenger now the announcer came in and introduced Kyasarin.

“Presenting, Lady Kyasarin, the great priestess of Japan.”

Kyasarin walked in with a pleasant look on her face. She could sense that most demon lords mouths gotten watery. She has talked to many demon lord.

Some demon lord wasn’t watching where he was going to he accidently bumped into Kyasarin. Besides it was outside. Kyasarin fell and onto her side, She qickly said that she was fine and carefully got up. She turned to the person who bumped into her.

“Lord Sesshomaru. Are you enjoying yourself right now? ” She asked him with a smile. The smile much similar to Rin’s makes SEsshomaru’s heart warm.

“I don’t know. This Sesshomaru does not easily get a mate.” He said coldly.

“Ok, so why did you come here anyway?”

“They forced me to come here.”

Kyasarin understood the fact that Sesshomaru is a cold hearted demon. She looks down to see Rin standing scared.

“Hello, what is your name?” Kyasarin asked Rin with a warm smile.

“Rin. I’ve seen you before, you came to Lord Sesshomaru’s castle once to get imformation on Naraku and Koga once brought you here cause you were almost dead.”

“That’s right how could I forgotten? It has been at least three months cause I had spent training as a priestess. I had to master some of my powers.”

“can Rin see some of you awesome attacks?”

“If it’s okay with Lord Sesshomaru.”

Rin turns to see Sesshomaru nodding and she turns to Kyasarin. “He said okay.”

“Do you want to see my planetary attacks?”

“rin will love to. Would you like to watch with me Lord Sesshomaru.”

“I suppose so.” Sesshomaru said cooly.

Kyasarin went out to the field and focused on her energy. She felt her body become cold as ice cause she is going to use the power of Mercury. To help with the attack Jaken called in a demon from hell because Kyasarin asked him to.

“Mercury… Aqua Mist.” A stream of cold water came out of her hands and headed straight for the demon and the attack killed it. Another demon came up and Kyasarin used her Rolling heart Vibration and killed it. She also used her Flame Sniper, Supreme Thunder, World Shaking, Deep Submerge and Dead Scream and killed the remaining demons. After Kyasarin was done she turns to see Rin clapping her hands.

“That was amazing. Can you use your powers to protect me?”

“I wish I could, but something tells me that I need to kill Naraku off. I use my powers to protect everyone. That includes you and Lord Sesshomaru. My powers are connected to something in my body. I could tell you but my powers are being used by my heart crystal. The heart crystal not only uses my powers. It uses my energy and my life. I only use the heart Crystal for a special reason. I use for my greatest need. Rin to your answer, it is yes I will use my powers to protect you.”

The little girl squealed with joy and hugged Kyasarin. Kyasarin hugged her back and then gasped. Something is not right here. She turns to the forest then she calls for her star sword.

“Come on out and surrender. I will show you no mercy.”

“Well, Kyasarin I am surprised that your powers have gotten stronger. But I won’t be here that long. DANCE OF THE DRANGONS!”

Kyasarin covered eyes but she was saved by Sesshomaru. The wind disappeared and Rin was nowhere in sight.

“I know what is going on. Naraku is kidnapping Rin to lure me into a trap and have me killed. Sesshomaru let’s go.”

The demon lord nodded and follows Kyasarin into the woods.