InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Vow of a New Priestess ❯ Chapter 5 ( Chapter 5 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
A month has passed by and Kyasarin was ready to take on the world. Kagome has finally decided to go back to InuYasha again. Kyasarin headed North.

Kyasarin learned many different types of demons, herbs, Priestesses, and powes. She has gotten stronger and better. She can be able to fight against Naraku again. But she would rather take time on that. She wanted to get to a village. What she has heard that some men/soldiers were lying there injured waiting for a healer. Kyasarin decided that she should heal them.

ON her way she sensed Demonic aura coming from Koga. She knew he was watching her for a while. Kyasarin ignored it and kept walking.

‘So the priestess has gotten stronger. She can be able to heal the wounded people. Why wouldn’t she be able to heal herself even if she knew she has healing powers?’ Koga thought as he was watching the priestess walking off.

Kyasarin reached to the village and started taking care of the men. There was another priestess there too. She has only a few souls to sustain her clay body. KIkyo looks up to see the new priestess.

“Hello, my name is Kikyo.”

Kyasarin looks at the dead priestess. “Hello, I go by Kyasarin. You look like the Priestess Kagome.”

“Kagome is my reincarnation.”

“I see.”

“I sensed a strong power within you.”

“I am strong.”

“Do you have any siblings?”

“NO I am the only child in my family. My parents died in an accident.”

“Who do you think is handsome?”

“Who do you mean?”

“There is gotta be someone that will catch you interest. There is a wolf demon named Koga. He is the prince of the east. Lord Sesshomaru is the Lord of the West. InuYasha is the Lord of the West Forest.”

“I dunno. Sesshomaru seems that he needs to be tamed. He is cute indeed.”

“I use to fall in love with InuYasha. But now he has fallen in Love with Lady Kagome.”

“I have been struggling with my powers when I was fighting Naraku.”

Kikyo was surprised. This priestess can be able to purify the jewel.

“I see something in my future; I see that I am going to die while fighting Naraku.”

“Amazing Kyasarin. I didn’t know you are psychic. It’s rare to see people who have that power.”

“I had it since when I turned eight years old. I am trying to fight Naraku off to get the rest of the jewel.”

“The only person who has the shards a wolf demon named Koga.”

“I thought I sensed something else besides his demonic aura.”

“can you keep a promise Kyasarin?”

“Sure,”

“I am a walking dead and my sister is Lady Kaede.”

“that didn’t surprise me at all.”

The two shrine maidens cared for the ill until their work was done and then they headed outside. Kikyo decided to be friends with someone who understands her nature. Kikyo’s souls became happy this time.

Kyasarin looks to the direction of a boar demon coming into the village to tell Kikyo and Kyasarin some news.