InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Vow of a New Priestess ❯ Chapter 4 ( Chapter 4 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
When Kyasarin entered The academy she was escorted to the the study where the head sensei works. Kyasarin came in and got down on her knees.

“Well a new priestess. Let me interview you. What is your name?” he asked.

“Kyasarin.” The priestess answered.

“Age”

“I am fifteen”

“Powers”

“Spiritual, Healing, Purification, Telekinesis, and Planetary”

“What do you mean by planetary?”

“I have powers based on the planets such as Mercury, venus, Mars, Jupiter…”

“Ok, Which village are you from?”

“My village was destroyed by Naraku, a terrible demon”

“I see. What do you wish to know here?”

“I need to master my powers. My powers are strong indeed but I have a little control over them. I wish to have this done within a month.”

“Were you able to put up any barriers?”

“Yes”

“Okay. You will start today at noon with Lady Kagome. You and her will be pairing up and teaching each other. Every seven days you will report to me on your skills and you will show me what you accomplished. ”

“Yes, sir”

“You may leave”

Outside, Kyasarin could see young priestesses in training pushing Kagome around, telling her that she shouldn’t be here. Kyasarin went over and blocked their way.

“Leave her alone. Has she done anything to you?” Kyasarin asked the priestesses. They shook their heads.

“Then leave. ” The priestesses went back to work.

“Thank you, I am not from this time, you know.” Kagome said as she got onto her feet.

“I know. I am from your time too. After I came out of that well, the well sealed up. Why are you here.”

“I want to stay away from InuYasha for a while. I have to search for Naraku to get the jewel.”

“You mean this jewel?” Kyasarin said as she held up a purified jewel.

“How?”

“I found it on a battlefield after Naraku dropped it.”

“Keep it. I already wished that I wasn’t suppose to be protecting the jewel.”

“Right now we need to focus on our powers.”

“Right”