InuYasha Fan Fiction ❯ Vow of a New Priestess ❯ Chapter 3 ( Chapter 3 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]
Kyasarin hurried out of forest away from InuYasha. After she catches her breath, she looks around to see where she is. She is near a cave. Her waist was still bleeding from the dagger.

Kyasarin starts to get dizzy. From the battle she had with Naraku, she couldn’t be able to stand. She missed a swirling wind coming towards her when she blacked out and fell to the ground.

Flashback:

Kyasarin ran towards the evil half demon, dodging every tentacle that comes towards her. She haven’t noticed how much energy she has wasted. She throws her dagger at Naraku.

Kanna who has interfered held up her mirror and reverses it. It heads straight towards her and stabs her side waist. Kyasarin clasps her wound with her left hand. Her braid and bun has come undone.

She looks up and grabs a sword nearby and flings it at Naraku, But Hakudoushi comes out of nowhere and cuts more of her wounds.

Kyasarin’s vision gets out of focus and she couldn’t stand anymore. She fainted in Naraku’s arms. Naraku was quite amused on the girl’s actions.

End of Flashback

Kyasarin wakes up to see a man wearing wolf’s clothing, facing the fireplace talking to Ginta and Hakaku. He looks handsome indeed. As her vision gets focused she sits up.

After realizing she is in a cave. She gets up and starts to walk out. It was still day, almost close to sunset. She want’s to continue traveling but she was too wounded to go on. She didn’t care. She has to move on. She needed help to get stronger. Also to master her planetary powers. She decides to head north to a famous Priestess academy.

By Kyasarin’s scent, Koga realizes she got up and left he races towards her and grabs her arm, telling her it is too dangerous.

“Leave me alone.” She said coldly. She pulls out of his grasp and heads out. She starts to get dizzy again and drops to her knees. Koga comes up and puts her arm around his neck. When he realizes she has already unconscious he carries her back into the cave.

He puts her on his furs. He could see blood coming from her waist. He needed to get her to someone. The only two people who would help hear her is Kagome and Sesshomaru. Since Kagome was nowhere around, he decides to take her to Sesshomaru’s castle.

Kiga lifts the girl in his arms bridal style and tells his comrades saying he would be back in a few days. Koga heads west towards the Demon Lord’s castle.

It didn’t take long to get there. Jaken sees the wolf demon holding t he priestess in his arms. Kyasarin only has fifty percent of life within her. She needed to live to defeat Naraku.

“Who are you and why are you trespassing? Oh, Kyasarin! Lord Sesshomaru!” Jaken heads off to find his master. Rin comes out and went to see if Kyasarin was okay.

“What happened to her?” the little girl asked Koga.

“I do not know. I found her unconscious on the ground. She has a terrible wound and it won’t stop bleeding. She might have a little life within her right now.” Koga said sadly.

Sesshomaru came out. He stops to see the girl he incountered with. The one who asked him about Naraku. “What happened to Kyasarin?” The demon lord asked coldly to the wolf demon.

“I don’t know. She only has a little life left.”

Sesshomaru get’s out his tenseiga and slashed it over the priestess’s body. The wound healed. The bleeding stopped. Kyasarin wakes up to find the Demon Lord.

“Lord Sesshomaru.” Kyasarin gasped as she bowed lowed to him. She always showed respect to any lord. Human and Demon. “Thank you for healing my wound.”

Sesshomaru just nodded and went back inside with Rin following him. Kyasarin turns to Koga and hugs him. “I am sorry for snapping at you. Thanks anyway for trying to take care of me.”

The priestess gets up and heads off. “Priestess, where are you going?”

Kyasarin turns to look at the wolf demon. “I need to head somewhere. I am sure we will meet again.” Kyasarin waves goodbye and heads off.

From a tree Kikyo looks down to see Kyasarin heading off.

Kyasarin looks at the road in front of her. She needs to master her powers. The hardest part is learning to use her purification powers. She continues to walk.